H100: As It Was 14x #1, Super Freaky Girl #3, I Like You #5, You Proof #6

Renan90

bad-bunny-press-credit-eric-rojas-2022-billboard-1-1548.jpg

Bad Bunny’s ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ Has Most Weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Since 2016

Plus: NAV, Ozzy Osbourne, Kane Brown and Yeat debut in top 10, while YoungBoy Never Broke Again's 'Realer 2' vaults 71-6 after first full chart week.

Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti holds at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated Sept. 24), notching an 11th nonconsecutive week atop the list. That marks the most total weeks at No. 1 in nearly six years, since Drake’s Views logged 13 nonconsecutive weeks at No. 1 in 2016 (May 21-Oct. 8 charts).

Un Verano Sin Ti earned 97,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. (down 3%) in the week ending Sept. 15, according to Luminate.

Also in the top 10 of the new Billboard 200, NAV’s Demons Protected by Angels debuts at No. 2, Ozzy Osbourne’s Patient Number 9 arrives at No. 3, Kane Brown’s Different Man starts at No. 5, YoungBoy Never Broke Again’s Realer 2 jumps 71-6 after its first full charting week and Yeat’s Lyfe bows at No. 10.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units, compiled by Luminate. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Sept. 24, 2022-dated chart will be posted in full on Billboard‘s website on Tuesday (Sept. 20). For all chart news, follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/bad-bunny-un-verano-sin-ti-billboard-200-chart-number-one-most-weeks-2016-1235140844/

Billboard 200: #1(=) Bad Bunny (@sanbenito), Un Verano Sin Ti 97,000 (2,402,000 units since release). *eleventh week at #1*

Billboard 200: #2(new) @beatsbynav, Demons Protected By Angels 67,000 [60.13 million on-demand streams | 26,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #3(new) @OzzyOsbourne, 'Patient Number 9' 56,000 [4.64 million on-demand streams | 52,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #4(-2) @MorganWallen, Dangerous: The Double Album 50,000 (4,968,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 10 weeks*

Billboard 200: #5(new) @kanebrown, Different Man 46,000 [31 million on-demand streams | 20,000 pure sales].

Billboard 200: #6(+65) YoungBoy Never Broke Again, 'Realer 2' 39,000 (51,000 units since release). *new peak*

Billboard 200: #7(-2) @Harry_Styles, Harry’s House 38,000 (1,537,000 units since release). *peak: #1 for 2 weeks*

Billboard 200: #8(-2) @Beyonce, RENAISSANCE 37,000 (661,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #9(-2) @rodwave, Beautiful Mind 32,000 (283,000 units since release). *peak: #1*

Billboard 200: #10(new) @yeat1_, Lyfë 30,000 [42.08 million on-demand streams | ~200 pure sales].

Harry-Styles-cr-Hanna-Moon-press-2022-billboard-1548.jpg

Harry Styles’ ‘As It Was’ Ties for Fourth-Longest Reign in the Billboard Hot 100’s History

The smash scores a 14th week at No. 1.

Harry Styles‘ “As It Was” adds a 14th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. The song’s latest frame at the summit marks another milestone, as it ties for the fourth-longest command in the chart’s 64-year history.

Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj‘s former Hot 100 No. 1 “Super Freaky Girl” rebounds from No. 7 to No. 3, and returns to No. 1 on the Streaming Songs chart, following the release of its “Queen Mix” version; Post Malone‘s “I Like It (A Happier Song),” featuring Doja Cat, reaches the Hot 100’s top five, rising 6-5; and Morgan Wallen revisits his best Hot 100 rank, as “You Proof” jumps 10-6, after the arrival of its official video.

The Hot 100 blends all-genre U.S. streaming (official audio and official video), radio airplay and sales data. All charts (dated Sept. 24, 2022) will update on Billboard.com tomorrow (Sept. 20). For all chart news, you can follow @billboard and @billboardcharts on both Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harry-styles-as-it-was-14th-week-number-one-hot-100-1235141116/

Hot 100

#1 As It Was (=) [14x #1]

#2 Bad Habit (=)

#3 Super Freaky Girl (+4)

#4 Sunroof (=)

#5 I Like You (+1)

#6 You Proof (+4)

#7 About Damn Time (-2)

#8 I Ain't Worried (=)

#9 Late Night Talking (-6)

#10 WAIT FOR YOU (+1)

Edited by Renan90

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• pride4jc1222

• Green

• Renan90

:clap3: There are no major releases slated in the next two weeks or so before the grammy cutoff so I guess he'll be #1 for the rest of this month.

Taylor might be the next big release coming...

Ready for the domination

gELUCH6.gif

He made it, absolutely monster album. :omg: 

Bad Bunny’s Un Verano Sin Ti holds at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated Sept. 24), notching an 11th nonconsecutive week atop the list. That marks the most total weeks at No. 1 in nearly six years, since Drake’s Views logged 13 nonconsecutive weeks at No. 1 in 2016 (May 21-Oct. 8 charts).

:clap3: :clap3: 

Kane #5 with 46k is actually good.

If you asked someone what would be the top albums of the decade, a country and Spanish album wouldn’t have been at the top of list :rip:

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:clap3: There are no major releases slated in the next two weeks or so before the grammy cutoff so I guess he'll be #1 for the rest of this month.

Ready for the domination

gELUCH6.gif

BLACKPINK are most likely going #1 this week, considering their last album did 110k first week 

18 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Ready for the domination

gELUCH6.gif

Blackpink is going #1 from pure alone, please

After that he will probably snatch some more weeks. But he also is slowlyyyyyy starting to slow down some

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Blackpink is going #1 from pure alone, please

After that he will probably snatch some more weeks. But he also is slowlyyyyyy starting to slow down some

Extremely slowly - if at all. He went down 3% this week but actually was up 1% the week previous and down less than 1% the week before that. 

shameless behind all week to pull fraudulence streams and get top 2 at the end :dies: not the first time too but so hilarious.

ok top 5 for kaney and yet another big album sales and success for ozzy :clap3::surfsup:

He will definitely continue at #1 until Taylor, who will get 4-5 weeks until he retakes it again for a couple of weeks towards the end of the year.

But then again, he is actively touring the album so the streams will be high in the US until its run there. So maybe he’ll decrease a lot and Taylor will stay ahead longer. Either way, it really is amazing seeing him succeed this way. It just shows that there is a market to explore with Latinx people. 

Edited by DRjuss06

11 hours ago, infrared said:

If you asked someone what would be the top albums of the decade, a country and Spanish album wouldn’t have been at the top of list :rip:

Country? Not that shocking when we have seen the success of Garth Brooks, Shania Twain and Taylor Swift etc:celestial5:

A Spanish album dominating on Billboard 200 is much more unexpected:coffee2:

12 hours ago, infrared said:

Life has hit Billboard fast :lakitu:

Edited by glamrock<3

FdCWgkDaEAEPru8?format=png&name=small

It's official, AIW ties "We Belong Together" as the longest running solo number-one hit this century. :eek: 

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/harry-styles-as-it-was-14th-week-number-one-hot-100-1235141116/

Edited by Ger-55

At least Lil Nas X is going to release on Friday, so AIW won’t go past 15 weeks at #1.

Edited by pride4jc1222

Estimated points

1. As It Was 219

2. Bad Habit 202

Doja scores her fourth Top 5 hit

Say So

34+35 Remix

Kiss Me More

I Like You (A Happier Song)

Harry Styles’ ‘As It Was’ Ties for Fourth-Longest Reign in the Billboard Hot 100’s History

Most Weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100:
19, “Old Town Road,” Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus, beginning April 13, 2019
16, “Despacito,” Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber, May 27, 2017
16, “One Sweet Day,” Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men, Dec. 2, 1995
14 (to date), “As It Was,” Harry Styles, April 16, 2022  :jonny:
14, “Uptown Funk!,” Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, Jan. 17, 2015
14, “I Gotta Feeling,” The Black Eyed Peas, July 11, 2009
14, “We Belong Together,” Mariah Carey, June 4, 2005
14, “Candle in the Wind 1997″/”Something About the Way You Look Tonight,” Elton John, Oct. 11, 1997
14, “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix),” Los Del Rio, Aug. 3, 1996
14, “I’ll Make Love to You,” Boyz II Men, Aug. 27, 1994
14, “I Will Always Love You,” Whitney Houston, Nov. 28, 1992

Weeks in Top 10

24: As It Was

19: About Damn Time & WAIT FOR U

7: Bad Habit, Sunroof, I Like You (A Happier Song) & Late Night Talking

5: Super Freaky Girl

3: You Proof

2: I Ain't Worried

Edited by Ger-55

32 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Estimated points

1. As It Was 219

2. Bad Habit 202

Next week it's gonna be close

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.