Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer Out Now | 2025 | Rockstar Games

nathanspears

Can’t believe we have actual content from GTA VI now. Just watched a 30 minute video of raw gameplay and I’m in disbelief that I actually witnessed a build of GTA VI. :deadbanana:

Rockstar is probably sweating bullets right now and trying to prevent anything further from leaking since the hacker is threatening to leak even more stuff. I’m not going to drag them for all the antics they’ve done over the years in regards to GTA V, but I do feel bad for the developers for having this all leak. It’s a legendary leak nonetheless and will probably surpass the GeForce leak and Capcom leak from last year. 

All that being said, can this hacker leak a build of Bully 2 next please! :wanda:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

Obviously it’s not the final version but it literally just looks like GTA V??

these clips are from very early

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

I rly don't understand why are we going from one sunny beach city set in present day to another, of course they will look similar. Maybe so their lazy ass can reuse the assets

i think it was obvious they were gonna go with present day and have it be similar enough to the open world of gta v bc they likely want to replicate the success of gta online with gta 6. its like red dead online isn't as popular bc its very niche

This is actually getting pretty catastrophic for Rockstar now, apparently 10k lines of code have leaked and the leaker is threatening to release the entire code. 

18 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

This is actually getting pretty catastrophic for Rockstar now, apparently 10k lines of code have leaked and the leaker is threatening to release the entire code. 

:skull:

40 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

what does code leaking actually do? does it mean people will be able to actually recreate the build and play it?

From what ive seen on twitter this hacker is corny af :rip:

He’s apparently selling the GTA V source code + some GTA VI documents for 50K :skull:

Edited by Rachel Berry

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Who plays GTA on a PC unless you have a gaming PC :deadbanana4: that's like asking your device to get fried

I would never play any game that involves aiming on a console ever in my life. The masochism is showing

Why Vice City again? :rip: 

It would've been cool if they did the game in London or something. Just something different. 

GTA V's source code just sold for 100k I-

OMG THE BIGGEST GAMING CATASTROPHE OF ALL TIME..

HISTORY WERE WITNESSING :jonnycat:

this is what she deserves for making us wait so long

25 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

GTA V's source code just sold for 100k I-

Apparently it was fake. Someone got scammed. :skull:

Just now, Attitude said:

Apparently it was fake. Someone got scammed. :skull:

Good lord :rip:

1 hour ago, May said:

what does code leaking actually do? does it mean people will be able to actually recreate the build and play it?

I’m not 100% sure, but I think that’s correct!

Wow, what a mess. I wonder what the roadmap is from here on out for them :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

I’m not 100% sure, but I think that’s correct!

yes and also create non-detectable mod menus for gta online for consoles & pc's

This is very convincing at this point and a lot of people seem to be in denial lmaoooo. They should just RUSH release it :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.