• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, XOANTY said:

Apparently, yes. People are saying it'll be like a Bonnie and Clyde-type scenario. I'm SO here for this.

Also, I don't feel bad for Rockstar. It's what they deserve after *$@%ing everybody over with that Definitive Edition mess.

Amen.

:ahh:

32 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Obviously it’s not the final version but it literally just looks like GTA V??

I rly don't understand why are we going from one sunny beach city set in present day to another, of course they will look similar. Maybe so their lazy ass can reuse the assets

1 hour ago, Rihabelye said:

so. much. code.

the materials leaked are one year old btw so i can only imagine what the refined version looks like and demands from the pc...

Who plays GTA on a PC unless you have a gaming PC :deadbanana4: that's like asking your device to get fried

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, DojaCat said:

I just want to know the bops that will be on the radio

We need Nothing On But The Radio

by Addison

:fan:  

Wouldn’t be surprised about a modern Vice city. Kinda hard to top L.A, so Miami aesthetics is a good follow up. I know people wanted them to go to Brazil or some major city in Europe, but I don’t mind if it stays in the states. As long as it’s next Gen level gameplay and detail, and not some GTA 5 re-skin 

It looks good but this is obviously an earlier build. The different positioning for shooting is nice. Rockstar really needs to announce it officially ASAP with a short cute trailer showing a few city shots, logo and the year it’s coming, unless it’s later than 2025 which I doubt.

Do some of you have any sense at all? This is a 2019 build of a game that is years from release. Have you seen what the alpha versions of games looks like? There is no finished lighting, textures, reused assets for playtest purposes.. go check what the alpha for RDR2, Spider-Man, GTA 5 were like. 

Lacking some brain cells. :biblio: 

Feeling bad for the Devs whose work is now likely delayed by another year or two. Hacker is a total tosser. 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

it's all over Twitter already

so much source code leaked as well, it's dangerous because any other gaming company can just use it for their stuff

I bet the Rockstar office is a mess right now, they are either going to push it back and redo everything or rush-announce it and pretend the leak never happened

source code hasn't leaked yet that hacker only revealed some of it but not all of it 

spacer.png

Talking about Rockstar deserving this as if it's not the 100's of game Devs who are taking the brunt of this fallout. They aren't the executives who make the decisions of what gets released FFS. :ace:

The footage that the hacker leaked ranged from 2019 to 2021 and now they've woken up and said "Ok so this has gone unexpectedly viral, woke up to 3000 Telegram DM's If you are a employee of Rockstar or Take2 and your trying to contact me. Send me a message containing 22559219889638875756 on telegram Or you can email me at [email protected] **from your corporate email address** I will try to read all these reply soon - i am looking to negotiate a deal"  :deadbanana4:

This is so crazy. But im excited to see what the finished game will look like. Rockstar must be SCRAMBLING. And the hacker aint **** for this :rip:

And they arent scrapping this. Its from 2019 and they arent scrapping 3 years worth of gameplay over this. Either that or this gameplay that leaked was already scrapped. But i dunno man lol

1 hour ago, DojaCat said:

I just want to know the bops that will be on the radio

some of the footage contained a song playing and it was dababy :bibliahh:

I've never seen something like this happen to the biggest video game franchise ever. This is crazy, and the fact that the leaker already leaked 10,000 lines of codes on hacker forums, and is now threatening to release the rest.

R* will never give us the game now. :rip:

1 minute ago, sourprint said:

lord not it being set in FLORIDA:rip: we wanted new york city or detroit/chicago:priceless:

apparently it's gonna be set in liberty city too but that might be for gta online 2.0 :mrpeanut:

1 minute ago, SKESTU said:

apparently it's gonna be set in liberty city too but that might be for gta online 2.0 :mrpeanut:

that sux i wanted the story mode to be set in lc it's so iconic:jonny5: i know they have the potential to make a replica of nyc if they want to

1 minute ago, sourprint said:

that sux i wanted the story mode to be set in lc it's so iconic:jonny5: i know they have the potential to make a replica of nyc if they want to

Well one of the leaks from few months ago said the map will progress overtime adding new cities, location etcs.. so who knows maybe you could fly to Liberty City? which I think would be cool af.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.