Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer Out Now | 2025 | Rockstar Games

nathanspears

Yeah, this seems to be from 2019, and it uses a LOT of GTAV and RDR2 assets. Hopefully that's why it looks dull. The king GTA Vice City outaesthetic'd so far

This is giving angry developer who wants to hurt RG, and unfortunately for Rockstar, there seems to be heaps of them thanks to their sh!tty practices

DiktS2q.gif 

Edited by Komet blu

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Leak TESVI instead *****! Those fuckers at Bethesda have BROKEN our trust with Fallout 76 they deserve to PAY!

ANYWAYS Rockstar also kinda deserves this for milking GTA:O! Shouldve released GTA VI years ago.

And I'm sick of Florida getting all the attention where's my ******* Chicago or Liberty City or idfk Chicago or even London?!

21 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Yikes. How could someone hack into an organization's Slack environment like that? :deadbanana2:

If it's anything like the Uber hack (rumoured this is the same person) it's just social engineering

Edited by nathanspears

Random but the fact that we will be playing games like the the rest of our lives and it will probably just be at 10 by the time we die :rip:

this final fantasy (of course more lol) and kingdom hearts 

It's fine, the PlayStation 7 is still a few years away, so all this will be different by the time it is released.

Edited by Benjamin

im hoping this is from a few years ago and it looks vastly better rn because this looks very unimpressive 

Bout damn time something leaked! 

They’ve been taking their sweet ass time with this game :gaycat6:

At this point we'll be in a Cyberpunk 2077 like hellhole in Corporate AmeriKKKa and we'll still be stuck waiting for GTA 9

it's all over Twitter already

so much source code leaked as well, it's dangerous because any other gaming company can just use it for their stuff

I bet the Rockstar office is a mess right now, they are either going to push it back and redo everything or rush-announce it and pretend the leak never happened

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Graphically it's nearly identical to GTA 5. :skull:

it's obviously a very early alpha version

in gamedev the graphics are often the last thing that is taken care of

I don't even care about the new GTA anymore 

44 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

It's fine, the PlayStation 7 is still a few years away, so all this will be different by the time it is released.

There's no way they will wait 2 more generations... I think next year is realistic (as long as this leak doesn't affect too much)

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Graphically it's nearly identical to GTA 5. :skull:

What do you expect, lol. 

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wow, both protagonists are HOT!

LUV the strip club scenes

RIGHT!!!!

:jonny5:

Are they like girlfriend and boyfriend??

37 minutes ago, noonbob said:

RIGHT!!!!

:jonny5:

Are they like girlfriend and boyfriend??

Apparently, yes. People are saying it'll be like a Bonnie and Clyde-type scenario. I'm SO here for this.

Also, I don't feel bad for Rockstar. It's what they deserve after *$@%ing everybody over with that Definitive Edition mess.

so. much. code.

the materials leaked are one year old btw so i can only imagine what the refined version looks like and demands from the pc...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.