• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

If the guy sells the source code and it gets out then we won't be seeing GTA 6 for another 5 years, so hopefully he DOESN'T :skull:

22 minutes ago, discostan said:

If the guy sells the source code and it gets out then we won't be seeing GTA 6 for another 5 years, so hopefully he DOESN'T :skull:

I heard he deleted his telegram because his location was compromised :rip:

They made GTAforum mods delete the the whole thread :rip:  The mapping thread as well unfortunately, it's insane how much progress they already made with those few clips.

10 hours ago, NOW said:

The viral collapse if this is true :jonny5:

They always choose BOPS :jonny:

Edited by nathanspears

21 hours ago, Komet blu said:

Is Jason the ugliest GTA protag ever ? :bibliahh: At least make him a cute redneck, not an ugly one

jl2q53x2nqo91.jpg?width=690&auto=webp&s=61a304207968cbedc7b2f2af24ee465b9dfa1035

Looking at a clearer pic, he's not bad tbh. He just kinda looks like every American white boy. Like they took every basic face and merged it into one :rip:

This screams guerrilla marketing

46 minutes ago, Khal said:

He just kinda looks like every American white boy. Like they took every basic face and merged it into one :rip:

He really does, like where's the flavour? I was gonna say he looks like a Kyle, but Jason is practically the same thing

1 minute ago, its_britney_bitch said:

This screams guerrilla marketing

I really doubt new GTA title needs this kind of marketing. A 10 sec teaser would be enough to bring the hype

2 hours ago, Khal said:

jl2q53x2nqo91.jpg?width=690&auto=webp&s=61a304207968cbedc7b2f2af24ee465b9dfa1035

Looking at a clearer pic, he's not bad tbh. He just kinda looks like every American white boy. Like they took every basic face and merged it into one :rip:

True but still he looks HOT :WAP:

If there was still any doubt, Take Two confirmed it's real. Their stock has plummeted

Edited by nathanspears

I don't understand why people want this game so much. GTA V had everything. Like what more do you want from a GTA game?

1 hour ago, Aristide said:

I don't understand why people want this game so much. GTA V had everything. Like what more do you want from a GTA game?

Did it though? It lacked features that GTA IV had. :fan:

me and my discord peeps were talking about this on voice chat all night! we excited! kinda hoping out GTA online characters will be moved to the GTA6! 

the game play looks dope! fact it looks like a Bonnie & Clyde kinda story play. 

16 hours ago, Aristide said:

guess just getting sick of the map! like keen for a new world! and new Easter eggs to find. 

17 hours ago, Aristide said:

More single player focus. I HATE how successful GTA Online got. I understand it made Rockstar so much money but still, some of us don't have friends

We were meant to get single player DLC that was scrapped

I also love Vice City so much, super excited to go back. They'd better bring back Toni on Flash FM :duca:

The saga continues :rip:

4 hours ago, nathanspears said:

More single player focus. I HATE how successful GTA Online got. I understand it made Rockstar so much money but still, some of us don't have friends

I also love Vice City so much, super excited to go back. They'd better bring back Toni on Flash FM :duca:

THIS. And I definitely want Fernando Martinez back for Emotion 98.3!

11 hours ago, nathanspears said:

6 hours ago, XOANTY said:

THIS. And I definitely want Fernando Martinez back for Emotion 98.3!

THESE. icons :clap3:

What do you guys mean when you say the next game will be set in Vice City? I used to play Vice City Stories on PSP (never liked the original Vice City) and I know that map like the back of my hand

On 9/20/2022 at 10:19 AM, nathanspears said:

This, also not really an online player :skull:

shawn2.thumb.jpg.54609587c2dec5ad0f534b4

I’m hoping in the rest of development they really try to give more robust cosmetics and LONG hairstyles for female GTA Online characters, the dress physics on the female protagonist made me optimistic that they’re working in that direction as the lack of content still after a decade plus is ridiculous given that modders have been able to do it fairly easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.