Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer Out Now | 2025 | Rockstar Games

nathanspears

Is there a chance this leak is just a stunt? Because I swear it was already known that:

- There would be a male and female protagonist (I remember gamer incels having meltdowns over this)

- The female protagonist would be latina (I remember gamer incels having meltdowns over this too)

- The game would be based in Vice City

Obviously it's still a huge leak, but I don't think it's given away too much that wasn't already known (e.g. major plot spoilers or mission storylines).

The only reason I don't think it's a stunt I guess is that it does make Rockstar look incompetent and it's not like they need this stunt for attention, they would've got the same amount of hype that they have today from just posting a single screenshot from the game.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• airplane

• Komet

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not a stunt.

Why would you leak over 3GB of content for a stunt? including part of the code and videos / screenshots with your own dev design program, allowing other companies to learn everything :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Definitely not a stunt.

Why would you leak over 3GB of content for a stunt? including part of the code and videos / screenshots with your own dev design program, allowing other companies to learn everything :deadbanana4:

Plus Take-Two taking down EVERYTHING on social media :deadbanana4: definitely not a stunt x2

It’s not a stunt, basically everything they’ve been working on has leaked. There is absolutely no way Rockstar would leak this much to make it a stunt. I do really feel bad for them.

It's taken another turn, the hacker is holding the GTA 5 source code to ransom and threatening to leak it if Rockstar doesn't pay up :deadbanana: 

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Apparently it was fake. Someone got scammed. :skull:

Oh my god :skull:

6 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

We need Nothing On But The Radio

Hide contents

by Addison

:fan:  

ATEEEEEEE IKTR

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

The hacker deleted his telegram. People think his location was compromised. :deadbanana2:

He got 20 stars rn :rip:

Wish we got more footage of the driving/crash physics

has any new videos leaked after the initial 80?

12 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I saw this last night. Not the early development apparently from 2019 looking better than Cyberpunk. :deadbanana:

Where did it say this is from 2019? I thought some dates showed this stuff is fairly recent, I think June 2022 was a date I saw

1 minute ago, nathanspears said:

Where did it say this is from 2019? I thought some dates showed this stuff is fairly recent, I think June 2022 was a date I saw

Some user on Era mentioned the Windows build dated back to 2019 on some clips.

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Some user on Era mentioned the Windows build dated back to 2019 on some clips.

And you could tell by the GPU's different computers were using, a forum for GTA have said the footage ranged from 2019 to 2022

Edited by SKESTU

7 hours ago, DojaCat said:

I just want to know the bops that will be on the radio

there's a scene where you can hear Cash Sh** by Megan Thee Stallion & DaBaby playing on the radio :WAP:

1 hour ago, despy said:

there's a scene where you can hear Cash Sh** by Megan Thee Stallion & DaBaby playing on the radio :WAP:

it's been debunked that they are using a radio from GTA V called iFruit Radio for debugging :bird:

2 hours ago, NOW said:

The viral collapse if this is true :jonny5:

OMG. I need this to happen so badly.

15 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

F*** this person. Cuz chances are Rockstar will now scrap the current version cuz of the leak 

We been waiting 84 years for this game for someone to mess it up and have Rockstar make us wait 84 more years....

It’s not getting scrapped. This footage is from 2-3 years ago. Their investors aren’t going to let them scrap the game entirely just because an early version of the game got leaked. GTA5 Online is going to continue to fall in popularity over the next few years while other developers push out content. Rockstar is well aware of this given some of the rhetoric they’ve used in their quarterly conference calls. 

I saw that the guy claimed he had the entire source code for GTA5 and was looking to sell it. Hopefully he does so that way it can kill GTA5 once and for all and Rockstar will have to push out 6 asap. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.