How tall are you?

LookinAssHittas

191-2 cm I think

I'm used to KNEE pain whenever I'm sitting in a bus/plane/car, my poor legs :deadbanana:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Harrier

• Mitsouko

• moonlitdick

5'6. Used to be rlly insecure about my height but I've come to embrace it over the last years :heart: I love being my cute little self 

I'm 5'9-ish/175 cm-ish

Used to be really insecure about my height even though now I reckon I'm not short at all, it's more of a perfectionist/dismorphism side of me that can't shut up sometimes. Now I care less even though I still wear high shoes (well I have to cause of feet/posture issues) so I'm never really shy of 5'10/5'11 :gaycat2:I i know I don't need to care that much but it boosts my confidence too

I'm also smiling at tall guys wishing they were shorter! the relativity of existence y'all :heart: we're all perfect the way we are truthfully, we are born into our height and it's one of those things you can never really change so embracing it is really important 

5'6 but I live in India so I'm like still average lol. I wish I was taller but I'm starting to embrace my height

3 minutes ago, Tropical said:

186cm / 6ft 1 and 1/2 (I think)

I’m 185cm which is just under 6’1 so I think you’re just 6’1 

1 hour ago, moonlitdick said:

I’m 185cm which is just under 6’1 so I think you’re just 6’1 

Oh you're right lol. I'm not familiar with imperial measurements.

177 cm, which I think is the same as 5 feet and 10 inches. I'm very satisfied with my height, I think it's neither too tall nor too short. Here in Pakistan I would be on the taller end of the spectrum, so I'm very content with it.

The nurses that took my height shortly before my 18th birthday this year gave me different measurements on different days (174 cm on one day, and 178 cm on the other). I go with the average.

On 9/19/2022 at 10:12 AM, Keith said:

73 inches

Why you type it that way:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.