How tall are you?

LookinAssHittas

I just got measured (it’s 10:58pm here in the east coast) and my height is 180cm (5 ft. 11)

I have massive anterior pelvic tilt (APT) tho, so I hope as I continue to do strength training/stretching, the APT will be fixed and I’ll gain 2cm in height so I can be 6 feet tall :rip:

how tall are you?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Harrier

• Mitsouko

• moonlitdick

171cm/5'7. I used to hate it lol but I grew to be grateful I have two working healthy legs. I think my face compensates for my height. :gaycat4: Sorry I can't be Sean O'Pry who's got both :jonny5:

so many gays are short i see. I'm about 171cm which was a travesty growing up until i noticed most tops like shorter guys lol. though sometimes some like to climb tall trees i've been told

5’7, idk in centimeters but it sucks being on the shorter side of things :sosad: 

5’9

1.75 m in the superior system :giraffe:

6'0

So glad I don't have to be insecure about my height. I have too many other things to worry about.

5’7

i went to the US and was surprised i was taller or the same height as most people. i thought people there would be taller lol

Im 5'10" but my posture is also horrendous ?

And wow so many of yall are shorter than i expected, im thankful to be gay tbh so women dont have to bash our heights 24/7 cause gay men dont really care lol.

Edited by Delirious

22 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

so many gays are short i see. I'm about 171cm which was a travesty growing up until i noticed most tops like shorter guys lol. though sometimes some like to climb tall trees i've been told

171 isnt short we...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.