Throwback: Nicki unnoticed, Gaga blinded by flashes upon NYWF arrival

DonSiblon

Just now, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Oh absolutely. Just mistaken one unhinged barb for another. 

ATRL, what’s another barbs handle? If not click clack and then what other of her 3 Stan’s am I remembering 

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PMKARDASHIAN

• lonnie

• Click Clack

• DonSiblon

1 minute ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Oh absolutely. Just mistaken one unhinged barb for another. 

ATRL, what’s another barbs handle? If not click clack and then what other of her 3 Stan’s am I remembering 

you’re not smart.

1 minute ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Those videos of you smoking a blunt, Nicki music blaring in the background of your DELL lit room, shirt off, roaches crawling on the floor. If I have you mistaken for another barb I apologize. 

How about you address the fact that this image you project of Barbz (and it happens to Beyonce too, hmm, fans of women of color, coincidence?), is founded upon racist and classist tropes that you are either ignorant of, or choose to purposefully spew. 

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

How about you address the fact that this image you project of Barbz (and it happens to Beyonce too, hmm, fans of women of color, coincidence?), is founded upon racist and classist tropes that you are either ignorant of, or choose to purposefully spew. 

Or, fun fact, it came from me following a barbs link posted by them on this site :deadbanana4: but yes make it a race thing. Considering I STAN Bey and actually like (not respect) Nicki. Stick to Twitter ***** 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

you’re not smart.

And you’re tasteless. My degree disagrees with your opinion. And you stan Nicki. Filthy 

5 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Or, fun fact, it came from me following a barbs link posted by them on this site :deadbanana4: but yes make it a race thing. 

Yes, one fan = representative of the monetary, employment and living situation of hundreds of thousands of others. :biblio:

I don't need to "make it" a race thing. It IS a race & class thing, and something you should examine within yourself. These same stereotypes are not attributed to fans of white artists. 

Thanks for the insight into who you are though, Mr. Kardashian. 

Edited by FOCK

JohnWayneHolland
21 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

the monsters are great for a throwback 

I'm sure the same thing would happen in 2022, so... :giraffe:

Posting sexual assault accusations like Nicki didn't attend the same show??

Saying step into 2022 when it's a thread specifically made for a throwback moment??

Is the OP even a liddo or did the barbs just take the bait?? :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Yes, one fan = representative of the monetary, employment and living situation of hundreds of thousands of others. :biblio:

I don't need to "make it" a race thing. It IS a race & class thing, and something you should examine within yourself.

Thanks for the insight though, Mr. Kardashian. 

Wow ok I was talking about that ONE user who chose to speak about Gaga. Nothing to do with race. But….I guess only whites stan Gaga and blacks stan Nicki…otherwise, why the outrage? Do you know my race? Do you know click clacks? No? So shut the **** up 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm sure the same thing would happen in 2022, so... :giraffe:

thanks for sharing. 

5 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Wow ok I was talking about that ONE user who chose to speak about Gaga. Nothing to do with race. But….I guess only whites stan Gaga abs blacks stan Nicki…otherwise, why the outrage? Do you know my race? Do you know click clacks? No? So shut the **** up 

You weren’t talking about one user, after you found out it wasn’t him, you attributed those stereotypes to all Barbz and went as far as to use the word “filthy”. 

This isn’t even about fans of Nicki specifically, all fans of women of color are met with these assumptions (broke, jobless, dirty apartment etc) The same way Gaga fans are assumed to be flamboyant “twinks”. Ask yourself why before spreading them. 

That’s all. 

Edited by FOCK

7 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I don't need to "make it" a race thing. It IS a race & class thing, and something you should examine within yourself. These same stereotypes are not attributed to fans of white artists. 

Thanks for the insight into who you are though, Mr. Kardashian. 

Idk why you’re even engaging- just report. Not only is his post based on racist stereotypes, he’s also off topic, making personal attacks, making unfounded lies, and claiming that since he Stans Bey that makes him not racist. The mods should handle that, right?:foxaylove3:

OT: weird thread 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

YOLANDI VI$$ER FOUND IRRELEVANT

I want an entire era of this look. This sexy *****. She’s not beautiful but she embodies sex 

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The way this thread got derailed from the other lady being in Gaga’s shadow :deadbanana2: y’all are so messy

The irony of this thread mirroring the situation in the OP sksjdk 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

YOLANDI VI$$ER FOUND IRRELEVANT

She was actually exposed (her and her husband) as pedos, traffickers and engaging in incest with their kids (one being adopted) These are the same people who got offended over Gaga asking if they wanted to open for the BTWBall :rip: 

Edited by SmittenCake

2 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I want an entire era of this look. This sexy *****. She’s not beautiful but she embodies sex 

:rip:

32 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Gaga stunned onika shunned 

Lmao! Well and truly. 

QKhBqBc.gif

Just now, Kevin Parker said:

:rip:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:jonny5: 

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

She was actually exposed (her and her husband) as pedos, traffickers and engaging in incest with their kids. These are the same people who got offended over Gaga asking if they wanted to open for the BTWBall :rip: 

This tweet is about to turn 10. :rip:

2 minutes ago, FOCK said:

You weren’t talking about one user, after you found out it wasn’t him, you attributed those stereotypes to all Barbz and went as far as to use the word “filthy”. 

This isn’t even about fans of Nicki specifically, all fans of women of color are met with these assumptions (broke, jobless, dirty apartment etc) The same way Gaga fans are assumed to be flamboyant “twinks”. Ask yourself why before spreading them. 

That’s all. 

Stupid. I was being sarcastic. I know who posted the link to their video of them smoking a blunt and dancing like a fool for free on social media. And i clocked them immediately. They lied. WOW.  And yea. Filthy. A word that has absolutely NO racial basis. 

and yea, stereotypes exist. Im a buff masc successful top with depression and anxiety so your labels mean nothing. I stan fad and I don’t fit the white twink stereotype so perhaps stop using them yourself 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

This tweet is about to turn 10. :rip:

one of the very, very, very few times Gaga has defended herself from bullies and assholes. 

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Posting sexual assault accusations like Nicki didn't attend the same show??

Saying step into 2022 when it's thread specifically made for a throwback moment??

Is the OP even a liddo or did the barbs just take the bait?? :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

The irony of this thread mirroring the situation in the OP sksjdk 

QKhBqBc.gif

2 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Stupid. I was being sarcastic. I know who posted the link to their video of them smoking a blunt and dancing like a fool for free on social media. And i clocked them immediately. They lied. WOW.  And yea. Filthy. A word that has absolutely NO racial basis. 

and yea, stereotypes exist. Im a buff masc successful top with depression and anxiety so your labels mean nothing. I stan fad and I don’t fit the white twink stereotype so perhaps stop using them yourself 

who did you clock? i’ve NEVER posted videos of me dancing & smoking djdndndnddndndndn

you need to lay off the poppers & seek professional help :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.