Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

*-ChriZ-*

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think BMS was added to that one, but way late

Oh really? Well at least this one is right on time!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

3 hours ago, Flanders said:

How is this looking for a second week in the top 10? 

Hmmm... 50/50 I think. The big NYD Streaming boosts is what propelled us there this week. Radio is increasing but it has to be consistently increasing for it to get another week. 

4 hours ago, Flanders said:

How is this looking for a second week in the top 10? 

predicted currently -1 at #11

so happy it went top 10 :heart2: i'd love summer ren to get an official release, since it's kind of the title track but alien superstar sounds nice too

after that end the era and wait for act ii

If this was 2008 Bey she would go hard in on Heated and I definitely think that is the best move. Alas, at this point I'd be happy with any follow up single. Even Church Girl would make moves outside of pop radio. SR feels more like a 5/6th single with a tour performance as the official clip, which won't happen but it is nice to dream.

9 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Stop speaking a Church Girl release into existence :biblio:

Lol. 

I don't want it either, but I really feel the mass stan disdain is more to with the audacity Bey + her team had to almost press ahead with Church Girl while Cuff It was going viral. It's kind of forever stained CG. 

That and the fact it's one of the more outright R&B tracks on the album (it could easily fit on most of her preceding albums), so it doesn't pack the freshness of an Alien Superstar or the edginess of other favorites. 

In reality, Urban + Rhythmic radio would spam tf out of songs like Church Girl and Heated. Giving us a top 20 or even another possible top 10. 

19 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Mon 09/01

WW: #47 (+1) 1,919,607 (+209,999)

US: #54 (-10) 428,619 (+13,754)

UK: #24 (=) 149,770 (+18,588)

Spotify - Tue 10/01

WW: #48 (-1) 1,943,368 (+23,761)

US: #54 (=) 434,386 (+5,767)

UK: #23 (+1) 147,436 (-2,334)

Seems like it'll have good longevity.  It's already at 21 weeks on the chart.

If she performs it at the GRAMMYs, it'll push it even longer. 

This should have 340M streams by Jan 25th and if that's accurate, it averages 60M a month. Which means 1B by the end of the year 

36 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

This should have 340M streams by Jan 25th and if that's accurate, it averages 60M a month. Which means 1B by the end of the year 

A SMASH! Already about to outstream a certain heavily promoted lead single for a 2020 album :gaygacat1:

1 hour ago, Beyle Street said:

:clap3:

Her first smash hit in the streaming era. Ugh. We need push for BMS and third single. I prefer a proper era than rush releasing Act 2 tbh.

Do you see BMS crossing 500M streams?

5 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

:clap3:

Her first smash hit in the streaming era. Ugh. We need push for BMS and third single. I prefer a proper era than rush releasing Act 2 tbh.

Do you see BMS crossing 500M streams?

At this point releasing the BMS video might take some attention away from Cuff It. I don't want that. Cuff It is a great song. <3

Release the video for Cuff It and drop the BMS.

Drop cuff it mv as a Rennie film trailer to be released after the Grammys 🥰🥰🥰

Renaissance is her first album since to miss the year-end top ten, 4 was #11 but it did not have any hits. REN had the hits but no promotion. 

3 hours ago, Beyle Street said:

Not a 2M daily average till the end of the year:skull:

9 hours ago, Beyle Street said:

:skull: It’s going to drop. 500 seems locked at this point though.

This sounds so great Everday at work. I just needed to say this. 

She's getting close to top 10 in Pop, she could peak at #8. Radio is not dropping it as fast as they did Break My Soul, thankfully. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.