Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

*-ChriZ-*

Since it entered the Top10 in NZ Charts this week and is globally rising as we speak, I figured we should be able to follow this songs global development and rise in a separate thread.

Beyonce isn't doing official singles anymore anyway past the lead single of an album, so I think we should be a bit more flexible here and take this opportunity to celebrate this songs rise due to TikTok doing God's work.

Rise Cuff It, rise!

Edited by *-ChriZ-*
  • Like 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

It was added to the main playlists like TTH, Hot hits UK yesterday/recently(?) so hopefully her team is lining up more promo + radio

RISEEE ***** RISEEE!! I JUST KNEW THIS WAS THE SMASHA OF THE ALBUM! Alien Superstar was too unique and artpop-esque I just know it wouldn't have smashed on radio, but THIS?! Potential to be a #1 Pop, Rhythmic, Urban, HAC STAPLE!

If she lets this song go to wasted I PRAY Act II. debuts with 30k and serves 50-OUT on the B200 :angry: my PITCHFORKS and temporary OBH hatercard are READY!

Cuff it is so good!! I'm hoping it gets single treatment

1 hour ago, Wolf Alice said:

so hopefully her team is lining up more promo + radio

The innocence. :toofunny3::heart2:

40 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

The innocence. :toofunny3::heart2:

I'm manifesting :chick3:

Yea it’s smashing on TikTok, the clubs, etc. It’s a bop for that all generations can enjoy. She’d be sick in the head to let it go to waste as a non-single, but there’s still some time I guess. It has a lot of strength on its own without any promo and could still be pushed as a fall single without burning out, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. Im just glad it’s getting it’s shine and was able to debut in the top 20. 

Needs to be sent to radio immediately. This has the potential to be one of the biggest global hits of her career. 

If her team lets this go to waste, I will truly have no words. 

Hive need to record song on disc & send to radio (parkwood don't thank for work) :gayoncecat1:

Will this hag do something with it or let it go wasted?

I don't always have an "ear for hits" but even I thought this sounded like an obvious smash from the first listen. I'm actually surprised Beyoncé allowed it on the final cut of the album, someone must've sneaked that past her. I bet it will be excluded from the visual album.

29 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Needs to be sent to radio immediately. This has the potential to be one of the biggest global hits of her career. 

If her team lets this go to waste, I will truly have no words. 

Well you better get ready to shut your mouth bc it’s going to waste.

In the meanwhile… let’s just celebrate it jumping 100 spots in like 4 days!:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.