SG Lewis - 'AudioLust & HigherLove'

bitchfit

15 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

AudioLust: Tracks 1 - 8
HigherLove: Tracks 9 - 15

LOL! I thought that they were in disorder. :rip: 

I mean, I thought "Missing You" and "Vibe Like This" were in the same side, while "Something About Your Love" and "Infatuation" were in the other, so it took me by surprise when this isn't. That said, I guess it's interesting that he's pushing a song from HigherLove as the main single now instead of continuing with one from AudioLust.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MusicIsMyMaster

• juancsantoyo

• BlackoutZone

• mystery

3 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

LOL! I thought that they were in disorder. :rip: 

I mean, I thought "Missing You" and "Vibe Like This" were in the same side, while "Something About Your Love" and "Infatuation" were in the other, so it took me by surprise when this isn't. That said, I guess it's interesting that he's pushing a song from HigherLove as the main single now instead of continuing with one from AudioLust.

Guess he's switching, 1 from this one / 1 from other one. But obviously the main single is gonna be Call On Me, when Tove's album comes out it's gonna be the pushed track from both records

He’s one of my favorite new producers so I am excited for this 

Excited! His debut was amazing so I really hope this one turns out too. 

On 9/16/2022 at 5:37 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Guess he's switching, 1 from this one / 1 from other one.

I'm wondering if the switch is because "Something About Your Love" is doing better than "Missing You" on streaming, despite the latter was the main single and the former was the b-side.

Edited by juancsantoyo

Newsletter.

Hey guys,

Buzzing to say my new album 'AudioLust & HigherLove' is available for pre-order now!

The album is clearly split into two worlds. AudioLust is the darker, lusty, infatuated, short-lived, and ego-driven version of love. The second half represents a much deeper, actualized, and fulfilled version of love. Songs fall on either half of the record. I feel like I exist in the space between DJing and being an artist. The bulk of the album was written across a series of intensive studio residencies in the height of the pandemic, with the help of some incredibly talented friends, and allowed me to explore myself as an artist in a way that I would never have dared before.

'AudioLust & HigherLove' is out everywhere on 27 January 2023.

https://sglewis.lnk.to/AudioLustHigherLove

Edited by juancsantoyo

Outside of the album he is also working on some side project that should be revealed soon, it will feature another Tove collab (sort of) too I think

Love both new songs, even if they’re not on par with MY/SAYL. Can’t wait for the album 

7 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

the new tracks are nice but are kinda serving Funk Wav Vol II :katie:

Maybe VLT, but Infatuation? It has his signature sound 

Infatuation is absolutely massive, I think it is my favorite song of his to be honest. He is hitting the right spot with a vast cosmic explosive sound that I just adore.

The new songs are great, I agree that Vibes Like This is very Funk Wav but I think it’s better than any Funk Wav song. 
Infatuation is classic SG, so so good. His productions are so amazing because they really do explode and they’re so satisfying with how hard they hit. 

Infatuation is definetly my favourite so far. The sounds are all over the place like times was, I wonder if it will feel as cohesive as that one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.