Her new set list:

a moment like this 

moves like jagger

say something

feel this moment 

no body wants to be lonely

lady marmalade 

baby one more time (cover)

I think she's capable though. If she were to perform, I hope she uses this chance wisely to reintroduce herself to the GP again and release a new album to gain back her relevancy. 

20 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Something's fishy :skull:

lmao yeah this isn’t accurate at all

7 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Over a poll on Just Jared :skull:

Anyway all her big hits belong to other acts so she better make some calls

Feel This Moment (with Pitbull)

Moves Like Jagger (with Maroon 5)

Lady Marmalade (with Lil Kim, Mya & P!nk)

Say Something (with A Great Big World

I guess she can add a Clinton Administration Medley of Genie In A Bottle, What A Girl Wants and Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

She has enough hits though and she didn't really need most of those feature songs on the setlist. 

SB setlist 

1. DIRTTY (A MUST)

2. FIGHTER

3. CANDYMAN (this would be interesting)

4. GENIE 

5. NOT MYSELF TONIGHT

6. LADY MARMALADE

7. AIN'T NO OTHER MAN 

8. HURT  

9. New single (?) 

30 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Her new set list:

baby one more time (cover)

Not this being executed LIVE for the first time since 1999 and in tune for the first time EVER :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Not this being executed LIVE for the first time since 1999 and in tune for the first time EVER :jonny6:

:deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

?☠️ Lmao 

This needs to happen. X would serve

NFL chooses acts that are either legends or really popular in the moment. Sadly, Christina doesn't belong in either category. I'm surprised Maroon 5 didn't have her as a guest, it would be her only shot at actually being part of the Halftime show.

7 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

Go on and discredit Candyman, Ain't No Other Man, Your Body, WooHoo, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down, Dirrty, Pa Mis' Muchachas, Reflection, Loyal Brave True and The Voice Within.. Some of these songs might have not been the biggest on the charts but their impact is clear on YouTube and streaming platforms.. and yes her big collabs are awesome, she can bring guests, and it would be such an immersive, interactive experience.

Again, stay bitter.

Ah yes soccer moms, straight males and gen z are all perched to hear Woohoo, Pas Mis Muchachas and Can’t Hold Us Down lol. 

Only the gays know all the songs listed and they account for what 5% of the audience? I’m sure the sponsors are dying to have 5% of the gp immersed get their life from Woohoo

4 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I think she's capable though. If she were to perform, I hope she uses this chance wisely to reintroduce herself to the GP again and release a new album to gain back her relevancy. 

true, she def is capable

as far as the setlist goes I think she shouldn't just regurgitate old hits. the only way to make people know and love your newer, current songs, is to perform them

I don't subscribe to the gaslighting of: only gays know woohoo and bionic, no one cares!111

oh yes we do care especially at halftime show. which is why yes she should perform certified bops like Santo and PMM sprinkled in between Beautiful and ANOM no matter what

Edited by Dana Scully

It would be pretty good. Dirrty, Fighter, Genie, Lady Marmalade (With the 3 others) and Beautiful. That’s all she needs. It will never happen though 

I mean she does have MLJ. She clearly deserves to host the halftime show.

11 hours ago, Baby Boy said:

If you can fight for her to win a poll, surely y’all could rally to buy and stream her music, no?

The way you guys were able to stream and buy Britney Jean and Glory Hole? christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.