• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharamee6

• Totami Legend

• Istan4R

• WalkAway

No way Taylor can lose a public poll to the likes of Xtina, Ariana. Not possible. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

XXXtina is the better performer and vocalist among the four artists. Obviously she is going to get the part.

Xtina can pull a show properly, I would be here for that.

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

Maybe in 2007 or 2008 but she has zero chance as she’s not even a legacy artist with a recognizable hits or a touring force. Taylor is the only one with a chance.

If Maroon 5 can perform so can Christina.

2 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Something's fishy :skull:

You’re right. The poll allows you to vote as many times as you want if you refresh the page.

It looks like Christina Aguilera’s fans were the only fanbase who took the time to do it. If only they were supporting her music as much as they vote on internet polls. 

WOW, I mean Britney fans got to 23K, 7K less than Christina so for the ones making this about Christina fans trying too hard, no we didn't.. B fans just couldn't catch up :bibliahh: We just fight and genuinely support our girl like that.. The bitterness is rather embarrassing.. We're here to stay, whether you like it or not, and yes we won this poll regardless of what you think, which makes it a FACT that X has fans that support her online, and are willing to fight for her, and how much her music sells has NOTHING to do with this.. Stay mad, bitter, sore and stressed! 

I think it would be nice if someone in her team tells her not to scream / overperform on certain tracks and keep it cute! 

it only has 1% vote on BTS so must be fake

She would unironically be the best option out of those. Britney Spears can't sing live or perform these days, Nicki Minaj would work but she would need several guests, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift don't really have the energy (the former in her laughable performance skills, the latter in most of her hits) for this type of event.

14 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

it only has 1% vote on BTS so must be fake

Yeah that's too much

As much as I love her, I wouldn’t be here for it. The GP wouldn’t “get” her style of performing. And Xtina isn’t that great at medleys anyway.

28 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

She would unironically be the best option out of those. Britney Spears can't sing live or perform these days, Nicki Minaj would work but she would need several guests, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift don't really have the energy (the former in her laughable performance skills, the latter in most of her hits) for this type of event.

ironically she already did the sb in 2000

Worst Super Bowl Halftime Shows List

Edited by dirrtydiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.