GP want Xtina Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show 2023

ReH2o

8 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Ah yes soccer moms, straight males and gen z are all perched to hear Woohoo, Pas Mis Muchachas and Can’t Hold Us Down lol. 

Only the gays know all the songs listed and they account for what 5% of the audience? I’m sure the sponsors are dying to have 5% of the gp immersed get their life from Woohoo

It's called DIVERSITY.. You cater to all audiences, and no, these songs are not necessarily only catered to the gays. There are ways of remixing stuff to appeal to a bigger audience. Only in your own toxic delusional mind, you'd throw out labels to feel better about your fav... Get well.

christina aguilera the gif we've been waiting for GIF by The Voice

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharamee6

• Totami Legend

• Istan4R

• WalkAway

Not Christina fans celebrating a random poll :skull:

1 hour ago, Sharamee6 said:

It's called DIVERSITY.. You cater to all audiences, and no, these songs are not necessarily only catered to the gays. There are ways of remixing stuff to appeal to a bigger audience. Only in your own toxic delusional mind, you'd throw out labels to feel better about your fav... Get well.

christina aguilera the gif we've been waiting for GIF by The Voice

I was saying none of those groups know songs like Woohoo. Not “she can remix them to sound straight” lmao.

Also I don’t need to feel better about my fave. She’s scoring top 10 hits in her retirement. Old yeller can only dream of charting

On 9/17/2022 at 8:26 AM, Sharamee6 said:

WOW, I mean Britney fans got to 23K, 7K less than Christina so for the ones making this about Christina fans trying too hard, no we didn't.. B fans just couldn't catch up :bibliahh: We just fight and genuinely support our girl like that.. The bitterness is rather embarrassing.. We're here to stay, whether you like it or not, and yes we won this poll regardless of what you think, which makes it a FACT that X has fans that support her online, and are willing to fight for her, and how much her music sells has NOTHING to do with this.. Stay mad, bitter, sore and stressed! 

Honestly I’m convinced people do this to just get Xtina dragged on here, I actually would want to see her do the Super Bowl she deserves it more than Maroon 5 and others who have done it and it could be a nice moment for her, I just don’t think it’s going to happen unless she comes out of the gate with another hit album (which she could do, and I hope she does). 

My setlist:

Genie

Dirrty

Candyman

Medley (Woohoo, Your Body, Pa Mis Muchasas)

Beautiful

Fighter

Feel This Moment

Lady Marmalade

Edited by Slap

2 hours ago, Aristide said:

I mean she does have MLJ. She clearly deserves to host the halftime show.

Maroon 5 already played the halftime show.

Christina will do better then Brit but both of them couldn't pull. It off together. 

I blocked britney on my Instagram she post naked pictures all the time. She looks dumb. 

2 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

The way you guys were able to stream and buy Britney Jean and Glory Hole? 

Britney didn't even sing on Britney Jean and it still outsold and out-peaked Lotus and Liberation- now that's embarrassing! 

christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Britney didn't even sing on Britney Jean and it still outsold and out-peaked Lotus and Liberation- now that's embarrassing! 

:deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Istan4R said:

I was saying none of those groups know songs like Woohoo. Not “she can remix them to sound straight” lmao.

Also I don’t need to feel better about my fave. She’s scoring top 10 hits in her retirement. Old yeller can only dream of charting

Yes because #1 hits Genie In A Bottle, Come On Over Baby and What A Girl Wants cater to such heterosexual people...Wow... The HYPOCRISY is REAL. Stop embarrassing and contradicting yourself. What was "NOT gay" about JLO's act? the feathers or the choreo were so masculine for example? It's the friggin' Superbowl, you need to make sure your setlist appeals to all demos not just one.

Tabloid clown is scoring top 10 hits with a veteran that's exploiting younger artists for promotional gain, Oh and a very forgettable bland top 10 that has already drastically fallen off all the charts, meanwhile "old yeller" has been performing at sold out shows in Europe, headlining huge festivals and is about to receive a very honorary award with Billboard. 

Stay swirling and twirling. You'll never win.

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Wow you guys would blatantly lie.. You know all data is available online. You can't hide the truth.

*As of May 2020, Britney Jean has sold 280,000 copies in the United States.

The album was eventually certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for combined album-equivalent units of 500,000.

*As of August 2019, the album had sold over 303,000 copies in the United States, as reported by Nielsen SoundScan,[66] and has been certified gold for 500,000 album-equivalent units.

Anymore lies?

The Voice Nightmare GIF

On 9/17/2022 at 9:23 AM, KillingYourCareer said:

She would unironically be the best option out of those. Britney Spears can't sing live or perform these days, Nicki Minaj would work but she would need several guests, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift don't really have the energy (the former in her laughable performance skills, the latter in most of her hits) for this type of event.

Delusional, but looking at your sig, it makes sense.

No one is here for 2022 Xtincta. As much as I love her, Brit would not be good for a SuperBowl. Ari and Taylor? Absolutely. They'd both kill it.

19 minutes ago, Euan said:

Ari and Taylor? Absolutely. They'd both kill it.

Now THAT's delusional! :deadbanana:

She would serve vocals, stage presence and everything you would expect from a legendary and respected ARTIST:clap3:

13 hours ago, Witnessuss said:

Not Christina fans celebrating a random poll :skull:

Well come on. Not like theres much else goin on with her career. Since like 2006. Lol

6 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

Yes because #1 hits Genie In A Bottle, Come On Over Baby and What A Girl Wants cater to such heterosexual people...Wow... The HYPOCRISY is REAL. Stop embarrassing and contradicting yourself. What was "NOT gay" about JLO's act? the feathers or the choreo were so masculine for example? It's the friggin' Superbowl, you need to make sure your setlist appeals to all demos not just one.

Tabloid clown is scoring top 10 hits with a veteran that's exploiting younger artists for promotional gain, Oh and a very forgettable bland top 10 that has already drastically fallen off all the charts, meanwhile "old yeller" has been performing at sold out shows in Europe, headlining huge festivals and is about to receive a very honorary award with Billboard. 

Stay swirling and twirling. You'll never win.

I think we both know her other songs like Fighter and Dirrty appeal to a larger audience than Woohoo. That was my point. 

Also it’s not that deep. Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inductee Sir Elton John called Britney, they recorded a track that hit the top 10. Also how is it falling off the charts? It’s predicted to chart at 26 in its third week. Where did Accelerate, Fall In Line, Like I Do, Pas Mis Muchachas, Santo, Somos Nada and Sueltame chart in their 3rd week?

7 hours ago, Euan said:

Delusional, but looking at your sig, it makes sense.

No one is here for 2022 Xtincta. As much as I love her, Brit would not be good for a SuperBowl. Ari and Taylor? Absolutely. They'd both kill it.

I mean your fave is. She's literally keeping tabs on her  like it's 2003:rip:

Nobody cares about "solo #1s!!!!!" when you are an unhappy and broken person. 

6 hours ago, Istan4R said:

I think we both know her other songs like Fighter and Dirrty appeal to a larger audience than Woohoo. That was my point. 

Also it’s not that deep. Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inductee Sir Elton John called Britney, they recorded a track that hit the top 10. Also how is it falling off the charts? It’s predicted to chart at 26 in its third week. Where did Accelerate, Fall In Line, Like I Do, Pas Mis Muchachas, Santo, Somos Nada and Sueltame chart in their 3rd week?

Yes go ahead and change your tone, you hypocrite. You didn't even mention Dirrty and Fighter in your original post, now all of a sudden they have this appeal. Most pop stars cater to gay audiences, regardless of the appeal of their audiences, many of which have already performed at the Superbowl half-time.. As a matter of fact, the one with the "gayest" music broke all records with number of viewers, Katy Perry, and still holds that record. Stop arguing and changing your tone with every reply. If Xtina performs, she'll do just fine.

6 to 26 is a drop.. and it's going to drop again next week and leave the charts. Christina flopped with commercial success, and we as fans, accept it.. Her solo stuff don't chart anymore, she doesn't give a **** about promoting her stuff, and she doesn't give a ****.about charts, and we have learned not to either; Not that Britney's solo stuff have done amazing on the charts prior to Exploit Me Closer, even if she was able to debut inside the hot 100 or hot 50... Still she flopped too. Hold Me Closer is another pity Britney story ala Womanizer and Hold It Against Me... She's been away from music for 6 years, but on tabloids and media 24/7, so people were naturally going to check her tune out, especially that it's attached to an Elton John project. Unfortunately Christina has no drama or trash surrounding her life so she does not have the same benefit as Britney. It charted, yes, but it's forgettable AF, be it subjective or not. Get over yourself. 

Edited by Sharamee6

4 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Yes go ahead and change your tone, you hypocrite. You didn't even mention Dirrty and Fighter in your original post, now all of a sudden they have this appeal. Most pop stars cater to gay audiences, regardless of the appeal of their audiences, many of which have already performed at the Superbowl half-time.. As a matter of fact, the one with the "gayest" music broke all records with number of viewers, Katy Perry, and still holds that record. Stop arguing and changing your tone with every reply. If Xtina performs, she'll do just fine.

6 to 26 is a drop.. and it's going to drop again next week and leave the charts. Christina flopped with commercial success, and we as fans, accept it.. Her solo stuff don't chart anymore, she doesn't give a **** about promoting her stuff, and she doesn't give a ****.about charts, and we have learned not to either; Not that Britney's solo stuff have done amazing on the charts prior to Exploit Me Closer, even if she was able to debut inside the hot 100 or hot 50... Still she flopped too. Hold Me Closer is another pity Britney story ala Womanizer and Hold It Against Me... She's been away from music for 6 years, but on tabloids and media 24/7, so people were naturally going to check her tune out, especially that it's attached to an Elton John project. Unfortunately Christina has no drama or trash surrounding her life so she does not have the same benefit as Britney. It charted, yes, but it's forgettable AF, be it subjective or not. Get over yourself. 

Not the edited multiple paragraphs post. It’s not that serious. Also not Britney making people request her songs on radio and buy her music out of pity for her situation. The power she holds :clap3:

Also y’all don’t care about Xtinas chart positions anymore (cause she can’t) but here you are making fun of Hold Me Closers chart performance lmao. So y’all don’t care about your fave cause she flopped so you have to go after the girls that ARE successful still. Shameless

22 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

The way you guys were able to stream and buy Britney Jean and Glory Hole? christina aguilera television GIF by The Voice

Omg girl let it go, not you attempting to drag Britney’s streams when Xtina isn’t even at 3B with her ENTIRE discography :skull: just stop and take the L, congrats on the random ass poll, now focus all that energy to make a single from her actually chart. :sad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.