GP want Xtina Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show 2023

ReH2o

Super Bowl LVII is set to kick off on February 12, 2023 – and there still haven’t been any announcements about who might hit the stage for the halftime show just yet.

The annual football game, which will air on FOX, is set to be played at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, and fans are already wondering who might be the artist (or artists) that will entertain us during the halftime show.

Just Jared asked for a week who should perform at the show and the winner with over 30% of the vote, Christina Aguilera wins this year’s poll!

Captura

https://www.justjared.com/2022/09/06/who-should-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime-show-2023-poll/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sharamee6

• Totami Legend

• Istan4R

• WalkAway

I literally saw dozens of posts in the Xtina base topic and hundreds of tweets on Twitter by Fighters openly talking about rigging the poll, so this isn't the "GP". :skull:

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Something's fishy :skull:

Looking at #1 and #2 in polls, I guess polls didn't reach 2010s stans on Twitter.

Between Christina and Britney, Christina is obviously the better option

the GP has spoken

mxahtXd.thumb.gif.fe1ab670b5692a969b22b8

Edited by Pikachoo

No one in the options has the performance ability needed for a Half Time show. Xtina won by default because at least she can serve vocals.

Britney can't sing.

:clown: can barely breathe.

Ariana is a cute option but her performance ability is lacking.

Taylor has nothing to offer in a live performance.

Of the four she’s definitely the second most capable performer but no version of GP is here for Xtina anything in 2022 :skull:

Maybe in 2007 or 2008 but she has zero chance as she’s not even a legacy artist with a recognizable hits or a touring force. Taylor is the only one with a chance.

I know some users are fuming crying throwing up right now. I love that for me

christina-aguilera-xtina-dirty.gif

Legendtina would be a great choice! I’m here for it.

I’m honestly surprised Taylor Swift hasn’t done a halftime show yet. She is one of the biggest artists of all time and has the hits to back her up. If Xtina isn’t getting the slot then they should definitely have Taylor Swift as the halftime performer. She’s the all American wholesome girl that the GP loves. 

Why is Britney’s name even listed in the poll? She has a very successful career but it’s obvious she’s not into it anymore. 

I honestly wouldn’t mind having xtina perform at the super bowl. Yes she is a very 2000s artist but y2k is in. So I don’t see why not. Xtina is one of the few pop girls who make a comeback mainstream again imo. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.