Lavigne v. Clarkson - No One Needs to Know (Shania Twain Cover)

Prince George

Pop-Rock Turned Country  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Better Cover

• Avril Lavigne’s ACM Tribute
    • Kelly Clarkson’s Kellyoke Cover

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KCFan2014

• KKCuteCat

• Blankspace2010

• The Last of Us

7 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Did you just say Shania was in the same league as Mariah vocally?  You are definitely trolling 

Log off sis you're drunk :deadbanana2:

Kelly is known as one of the greatest singer alive the other is not 

Like i say, this is just the matter of opinion. People are trashing Taylor's vocal for years but she's always winning. You prefer the strong vocal like Mariah but i prefer vocals with soul like Shania. Who can really define who is right or wrong? Girl, open your mind a little bit. 

Shania is not a limited singer. Try singing "From this moment on" or "Any man of mine". Also, she is one of the few who is able to duplicate her studio vocals live.

I know she is no Mariah or Whitney but come on.

OT: Avril but Kelly can do no wrong.

12 hours ago, Sharapov said:

Avril. There's a reason on went one to becoming a global music icon and the other is a tv host for soccer moms

One is Grammy less and Emmy less so clearly has less industry respect.  The other isn’t ? and global icon lmao. 

Edited by Rv1709

8 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Like i say, this is just the matter of opinion. People are trashing Taylor's vocal for years but she's always winning. You prefer the strong vocal like Mariah but i prefer vocals with soul like Shania. Who can really define who is right or wrong? Girl, open your mind a little bit. 

Kelly has way more soul. Gn sis :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

Shania is not a limited singer. Try singing "From this moment on" or "Any man of mine". Also, she is one of the few who is able to duplicate her studio vocals live.

I know she is no Mariah or Whitney but come on.

OT: Avril but Kelly can do no wrong.

I didn't mean it as bad thing I never said she couldn't sing. Those aren't vocally challenging though sis. Anyways I love her it was not a diss

5 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Kelly has way more soul. Gn sis :ahh:

Again, that's your opinion. Open your mind. 

2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Again, that's your opinion. Open your mind. 

Again it's not it's a fact she sings with more soul. Nighty night ? 

Definitely Avril! Kelly over-sang in my opinion. Plus, Avril has one of my favourite female voices of all time. 

9 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Again it's not it's a fact she sings with more soul. Nighty night ? 

The only fact has is that you can't open up your mind. U can go. 

12 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

One is an opening act for MGK

Imagine trying to downplay Avril and her career when her first 2 albums alone have probably outsold all of Kelly’s albums combined. :rip: 

Are you bitter that Kelly’s second album is named after an Avril leftover? :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

Imagine trying to downplay Avril and her career when her first 2 albums alone have probably outsold all of Kelly’s albums combined. :rip: 

Are you bitter that Kelly’s second album is named after an Avril leftover? :gaycat5:

Not only did she downplay Avril's success but she also discredited Shania's talent when she was just received an honor awards for Country Music Awards Academy :rip: . At least one is a legend while the other one is far below :rip: 

5 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Not only did she downplay Avril's success but she also discredited Shania's talent when she was just received an honor awards for Country Music Awards Academy :rip: . At least one is a legend while the other one is far below :rip: 

I don’t know why they couldn’t just come into the thread and say Kelly was their choice. Why resort to also throwing digs at Avril? Especially when their faves sophomore album was an Avril clone. :rip:

10 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

This not Kelly's official account :ahh::ahh::ahh: its a re upload gawd yall are :rip:

Avril's isn't uploaded on her official account either sis :ahh:

1 hour ago, legendlavigne said:

Avril's isn't uploaded on her official account either sis :ahh:

I think you're slow :ahh: it's a re upload meaning it got all the views when it was on The Kelly Clarkson Show channel. Lawd bless your heart

Unlike your fav mine still has a career.

Done replying enjoy :wave:

Edited by KCFan2014

10 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

I think you're slow :ahh: it's a re upload meaning it got all the views when it was on The Kelly Clarkson Show channel. Lawd bless your heart

U  should  have  stop  talking after  your  first  post.  The  only  thing  you  can  show  in  this  thread  is  your  rudeness.    

11 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

You’re my fav person here 

11 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

Avril is on a 4 continent sold out arena world tour and just broke a record at Rock in Rio having a 100k audience at the sunset stage :deadbanana2: when was last time Kelly toured outside NA? When was the last time any one talked her name who wasn’t an unemployed 40+ soccer mom watching day time TV! Enjoy those embarrassing emmys you speak of. 

22 hours ago, Salmon Dean said:

I don’t know why they couldn’t just come into the thread and say Kelly was their choice. Why resort to also throwing digs at Avril? Especially when their faves sophomore album was an Avril clone. :rip:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Avril invented pop rock? Thats news to me :ahh:SUBG is way more iconic then any Avril song.

Guess we know who does pop rock better that same album won her 2 grammys. The other girl not so much. Gn sweetie

Edited by KCFan2014

19 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Avril is on a 4 continent sold out arena world tour and just broke a record at Rock in Rio having a 100k audience at the sunset stage :deadbanana2: when was last time Kelly toured outside NA? When was the last time any one talked her name who wasn’t an unemployed 40+ soccer mom watching day time TV! Enjoy those embarrassing emmys you speak of. 

:ahh::ahh:  yet she stlll opened for MGK :deadbanana2:people don't talk about Avril at all sis. Kelly has a career just took Ellens spot and is the #1 solo female talk show. #12 hit in 2020 Don't be jealous your favorite has to be an opening act.

She's gonna need Kelly's show when she starts selling oreos for profit :cm: 

I'll enjoy the Emmys and Grammys something your fav knows nothing about :rip: 

Move along and stop embarrassing yourself.  My fav is well respected in the industry. Can't say the same for yours

:ahh::rip: done with this thread i have a life. You can go back to pretending your fav has a career now

Edited by KCFan2014

6 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

:ahh::ahh:  yet she stlll opened for MGK :deadbanana2:people don't talk about Avril at all sis. Kelly has a career just took Ellens spot and is the #1 solo female talk show. #12 hit in 2020 Don't be jealous your favorite has to be an opening act.

She's gonna need Kelly's show when she starts selling oreos for profit :cm: 

I'll enjoy the Emmys and Grammys something your fav knows nothing about :rip: 

Move along and stop embarrassing yourself.  My fav is well respected in the industry. Can't say the same for yours

:ahh::rip: done with this thread i have a life. You can go back to pretending your fav has a career now

Your faves music career is washed up that’s why she’s on day time TV with all the other washed up actors and musicians selling themselves to unemployed soccer moms that drink wine at noon. Avril is sell globally across the world. Love Sux went top 10 in all major music markets and I’m assuming the 15,000 people going to each of her arena tours across the world and the 100k who just saw her at one show in Brazil talk about her. 

The opening for MGK thing would be funny if they weren’t best friends and Avril didn’t just have a sold out North American tour in 2019 and didn’t just do a 15 date sold out arena tour across Canada a month prior to it :skull: Choosing to tour with your friends and label mates vs. resorting to day time TV cause your career is dead are two different things. 

Avril sounded better and she doesn't even need the range to be better than Kelly either :rip:  Idk why some of ya'll still think that range = better :rip:  

34 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Your faves music career is washed up that’s why she’s on day time TV with all the other washed up actors and musicians selling themselves to unemployed soccer moms that drink wine at noon. Avril is sell globally across the world. Love Sux went top 10 in all major music markets and I’m assuming the 15,000 people going to each of her arena tours across the world and the 100k who just saw her at one show in Brazil talk about her. 

The opening for MGK thing would be funny if they weren’t best friends and Avril didn’t just have a sold out North American tour in 2019 and didn’t just do a 15 date sold out arena tour across Canada a month prior to it :skull: Choosing to tour with your friends and label mates vs. resorting to day time TV cause your career is dead are two different things. 

Choosing to tour wirh your friends that's what opening acts are called now I see :ahh::ahh::ahh:

If she's so relevant why did both her singles only make it to the bubbling under charts? :rip: you can stop using rock in Rio it was festival with Coldplay,  Megan the stallion and many more lmao.  

My fav washed up? Lmao  if #1 female talk show 5 emmys in 3 seasons a #12 hot 100 hit in 2020 (not everybody (avril) has that) is washed up sign me up. She's also the singer with the most emmys.

Washed up lmao I cant.... that's why her last album went #2 with 79k while Avril debuted at #10 with 30k.. soooo who's really washed up. Singles flopped too 

Love So Soft made it to #47, both Avril singles couldn't even crack the top 100 not even with a feature :ahh: you lost move along. Sweet dreams pumpkin 

Edited by KCFan2014

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.