Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story | Cooper Koch & Nicholas Alexander Chavez

genetic fail

Fc9UfupaMAM3p8W?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by genetic fail

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Gossip_Boy

• James_Dean

• fridayteenage

This is going to be so good, already hooked :duca:

Isn't Evan Peters tired of playing this type of role? :rip: 

I don't trust Ryan, he won't get me again. I swore off his projects for a reason. 

I like that it doesn’t feel romanticized. Like they’re bringing up the stench and all that.

I like that his victims will also be highlighted. I just hope they got permission from their families.

That genuinely made me feel sick. It looks like it'll be great, but I don't think I'll be able to watch it. I love the cast though.

So this is why last season of AHS was mehhh and American Horror Stories was trash? Mr Murphy really devoted himself to this.

trailer alone looks amazing! This is going to be so goooooood! :duca:

Edited by GeeDuval

19 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I like that it doesn’t feel romanticized. Like they’re bringing up the stench and all that.

I like that his victims will also be highlighted. I just hope they got permission from their families.

^ tired of this with the Bundy one 

So, we can expect the first 2 episodes to be amazing, then downhill after, can't wait :duca:

Looks good. Duhmer is one of the most twisted serial killers so I’m interested to see how they’ve approached it.

The title is a bit wonky tho. They should’ve named it Milwaukee Cannibal: The Jeffrey Duhmer Story or something like that. 

Alright Murphy u got me

Edited by confide in me

yasss looks like Niecy ate (poor choice of word i know) :jonny5:

As long as it's respectful. Evan is very believable here.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch this 'cause Ryan Murphy knows how to **** with my head.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.