CUFF IT: #19 US AM, #22 UK Spotify (Sep 18)

favorite crime

she's really coming:jonny5:

just send it to radio now queen

i'll even do without the video

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• favorite crime

This is all before the additional playlisting! It's truly taking off. Hopefully it'll be sent to radio soon.

12 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Why has this not been sent to radio yet... 

Because Beyoncé...

6 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Because Beyoncé...

Deep down I was hoping there was an explanation. This lady makes me so mad..

32 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Why has this not been sent to radio yet... 

This is how she's been treating her music since 2013, it's exhausting lol

If she or her team don't send this to radio and give it better playlist, they're idiots.

if she doesnt send this to radio i hope act ii and act iii FLOP like not just lemonade singles flop but the GIFT and Be Alive level flop!

41 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

This is how she's been treating her music since 2013, it's exhausting lol

It was more of a rhetorical question, I wish this behavior was more surprising to me, maybe it would annoy me less ?

3 hours ago, Machete said:

BMS peaked #16 there :rip:

The way we all keep saying she needs that ONE generational smash to cement her as one of the all time goats well it's literally here. Schoolin Life + Get Lucky = Decade defining #1. Imagine fumbling this one shs

I don’t get how this is randomly picking up when the most traction for a hit single was during album release week

3 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I don’t get how this is randomly picking up when the most traction for a hit single was during album release week

A TikTok trend is starting to smash.

32 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

A TikTok trend is starting to smash.

What are the videos? How do they even go viral? Man I don’t keep up with this Tik Tok stuff

7 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

What are the videos? How do they even go viral? Man I don’t keep up with this Tik Tok stuff

It's just a cute routine and they go viral by more and more people creating videos. The "CUFF IT" trend just hit 100k videos today. It jumped like 25k over the last two days.

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's just a cute routine and they go viral by more and more people creating videos. The "CUFF IT" trend just hit 100k videos today. It jumped like 25k over the last two days.

How does this compare to like other Tik Tok trends that made songs become hits like Say So? Is 100k videos a good indicator?

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

How does this compare to like other Tik Tok trends that made songs become hits like Say So? Is 100k videos a good indicator?

No idea, I'm sorry. I'm not that educated on TikTok! But 100k is a great start, especially considering the effect we're already seeing globally on streams. Lots of room to grow!

If she doesn’t send this to radio… I mean she’s aware of this smashing, as it’s been added to TTH again.

What are they waiting for? What is the strategy? They must have SOMETHING planned, right? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.