CUFF IT: #19 US AM, #22 UK Spotify (Sep 18)

favorite crime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• favorite crime

14 hours ago, Trent W said:

Taylor tried to do what Bey does on her Reputation era but it doesn’t work for her brand.

Taylor needs promo cause her brand is extremely relatable to her fans.

Lol but did reputation outsold all of Bey project since I Am...

And not to mention where is the promo for folklore and evermore?

Theres nothing wrong when artists passionate and get their ass to promo their music. You just mad cause your fave refuse to move.

feel like that wedding dance video is about to go mega viral so I'm expecting more of a boost

21 minutes ago, raven said:

feel like that wedding dance video is about to go mega viral so I'm expecting more of a boost

Not only the wedding video, it also has that Cuff It challenge.  As of yesterday it only had 75k videos though, so it has HUGE amount of room to grow. 

Edited by Lose My Breath

And yet they won’t do anything about it. Obnoxious.

It's very viral on TT at the moment :jonny: 

Beyonce is lowkey the new TT queen without putting any efforts on it :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

32 minutes ago, swiftophrenic said:

reputaution outsold any of beys albums since IASF, keep it cute

OT: glad ive been cuff it stan since the release :1stplace:

No one said Reputation was a flop. It was still a massive success. She actually gained new fans that era like me.

But Taylor was imitating Bey that era, and it didn’t work for her brand, she had to go backwards with Lover and release childish singles to try recover her audience.

Then she found a way to evolve that worked for her with Folklore/Evermore. Which is when she finally really evolved as an artist.

Is somebody going to remind Beyoncé that she has an album out? No? OK then, well good luck with that hit you speak of.

BMS didn't even get a video and it was a #1 peaking lead single  :rip:

hurts me to see yet another potential hit being wasted by her lack of giving damn. cuff it to join formation, hold up, flawless...

I’m over Beyoncé. No video for lead single or no second single. I won’t be dealing with her petty behavior this era.

7 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

I’m over Beyoncé. No video for lead single or no second single. I won’t be dealing with her petty behavior this era.

They've added "CUFF IT" to a lot of playlists today, including TTH. It's clear they're setting it up to be the second single.

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

They've added "CUFF IT" to a lot of playlists today, including TTH. It's clear they're setting it up to be the second single.

Yes but why it's so damn hard to have a video or a say or make something official? 

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Yes but why it's so damn hard to have a video or a say or make something official? 

The videos are coming, we know that. I'm not sure why there's a hold on making it "official". I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

Just now, MrLovett said:

The videos are coming, we know that. I'm not sure why there's a hold on making it "official". I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

You and will talk here again in a week and I promise you nothing will happen.

I need to listen to the album another time, because I really didn't LOVE anything on it... except this track. Cuff It is amazing and totally deserves to be a hit! Let me give it some streams today! :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.