CUFF IT: #19 US AM, #22 UK Spotify (Sep 18)

favorite crime

https://twitter.com/beycharts/status/1570057326521946123?s=20&t=qboaPiAGwBUJnJ30BYS2IQ

https://twitter.com/beycharts/status/1569995692654956544?s=20&t=qboaPiAGwBUJnJ30BYS2IQ

It's been rising on charts across the globe for days and is viral on TikTok. Still there is no radio add date or playlist promotion in sight. Will Bey strike while the iron is hot and make it a single or ruin another one of her album rollouts?

Edited by favorite crime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• favorite crime

This wont go anywhere. Bey still thinks shes above doing promo

And her team will do nothing with this just like ALIEN SUPERSTAR. :rip: 

As it should be…but I don’t think she will capitalize on it. 

kii,if only these girls cared ....someone like Dua or Doja would've milked this for everything :deadbanana4:

They should at least send it to radio 

Who cares

This could hit top 10 on the streaming charts on it’s own and Bey and co won’t release music videos or send it to radio.

I used to get her whole inaccessible strategy on ST and Lemonade, but this era her moves have make Zero sense, she’s literally just trying to flop on purpose.

Edited by Trent W

2 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

She’s so above it, but yet Taylor is beating her and isn’t shy to do promo

Taylor tried to do what Bey does on her Reputation era but it doesn’t work for her brand.

Taylor needs promo cause her brand is extremely relatable to her fans.

26 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This wont go anywhere. Bey still thinks shes above doing promo

I mean she just got a #1 hit, #1 album and this one is climbing the charts without her raising a finger :rip:

Maybe she is above promo.

I'd bet if she announces a new stadium tour tomorrow it's selling out the minute it's announced with no promo lmao.

just wondering - we know people stan the album and it's still playing non stop in the gay clubs so why do we care about radio singles? lol

ATP I think as long as her tracks are considered cult classics then she feels she’s done enough. I do think her team may push it as the second single once the visuals are released (unless she releases them too late), but there’s no point in getting your hopes up when it comes to the potential hits Beyoncé may have. We should just be grateful BMS was a hit and be content knowing future classics like Cuff It debuted in the top 20. 

Bey doesn't care enough about charts, peaks, etc so she won't do anything

46 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

She’s so above it, but yet Taylor is beating her and isn’t shy to do promo

I mean, T is 10 times the star that Bey is and has been more successful than her for over a decade and STILL did promo (for folklore) :rip:

11 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I mean, T is 10 times the star that Bey is and has been more successful than her for over a decade and STILL did promo (for folklore) :rip:

Sure Jan GIFs | Tenor

OT: i thought they sent this, Alien Superstar, and Summer Ren to radio to see which would do better? either way she needs to release the videos ASAP

Yeah her and her team are so annoying. They could have at least three smashes from this album if they pushed Cuff It and Alien Superstar but they won't. Is she ever going to even release the visuals she teased? 

2 hours ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

just wondering - we know people stan the album and it's still playing non stop in the gay clubs so why do we care about radio singles? lol

Radio counts for the charts + GP exposure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.