Xtina unfollows Britney on IG

Lil' Oz

I think we should all follow Xtina’s lead (as the trail blazer she is) and unfollow. :clap3::clap3:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• JustHoran

10 hours ago, magazine said:

Good for her. She can finally stop  pretending she cared about Britney's well-being :intoit: It was only for clout, wbk.

She's always cared about Britney's health ever since that Blender magazine quote where she thought Britney was "a little lost girl in desperate need of guidance".. Little did we know is that Britney really needed that guidance. Christina knew exactly what Britney was about to go through, how she was exploited.. Christina wanted her to break free from all the toxicity way back in 2003, and follow in X's footsteps in terms of not allowing her label or family to to exploit or take advantage of her.. Fast forward a few years later, and see what happened to Britney and see where all the trauma has taken her to... Christina knew, was ahead of her time, indirectly hinted it..... but people thought she was being SHADY for being HONEST. Now let's compare their lives OUT of music and celebrity non-sense, who is happier? Who is richer? Who is at peace in life? YEP. Get over it. Christina unfollowed Britney not after just one attack but 4 attacks in the span of what, a year or so? She sat and watched, and didn't even say a word about it.. She knows how tough Britney's life has become, and regarded it as something that she'd do for her own little kids.. But she's also human, and at some point, of course she is not obliged to follow someone that hates her so much for no reason. See if this was 2003, StrippedTina would have shown NO MERCY to Brit.. but in 2022, Christina is a mature woman with a happy family and a lot of wealth that she's in control of, and has no time for stupidity or tabloid trash, if only Britney can learn a thing or two from Christina's wisdom. 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:39 PM, Sexyzinger said:

I have recently become aware that whoever is currently in control of Britney Spears's social media accounts has made a derogatory post about me and certain individuals in my employ. I have not talked to or seen Britney in many years, and while I appreciate her continued focus on my career, my appearance, and my activities, I am uninterested in engaging further on this topic. I suggest Britney turn her attention to improving her vocals, establishing a relationship with her sons, supporting her husband through his coming out process, and addressing her mental health and skincare challenges. I wish her all the best and eagerly look forward to singing live, a capella, and free of autotune at her upcoming memorial service. Please direct any remaining inquiries to my manager, Jay Z.

:bibliahh:

the 7x latin grammy nominee paying her obsessed fatshaming racist hater dust is so :clap3:

Edited by Sharapov

On 9/16/2022 at 7:39 AM, magazine said:

Good for her. She can finally stop  pretending she cared about Britney's well-being :intoit: It was only for clout, wbk.

She did care and like it or not, people are not obligated to care about Britney's well-being. The world doesn't revolve around Britney.

26 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She did care and like it or not, people are not obligated to care about Britney's well-being. The world doesn't revolve around Britney.

It also doesn't revolve around miss Xtina. So what's your point? :intoit:

On 9/13/2022 at 1:29 AM, James_Dean said:

Britney Spears doesn't give 2 f*cks whether or not the 30x Grammy nominated legend that is Christina Aguilera follows her or not  :deadbanana4:  be real now 

Clearly she does because she was QUICK to post that PR'd post clarifying what she meant, and because she was getting lots of hate and losing lots of followers, even tagging Xtina personally and saying that Xtina inspires her.

OT: Deserved.

5 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Clearly she does because she was QUICK to post that PR'd post clarifying what she meant, and because she was getting lots of hate and losing lots of followers, even tagging Xtina personally and saying that Xtina inspires her.

OT: Deserved.

Xtina stans still fuming over this. SAD!  :deadbanana4: don't y'all have some tin cup award to celebrate? 

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 9/13/2022 at 3:39 PM, Sexyzinger said:

I have recently become aware that whoever is currently in control of Britney Spears's social media accounts has made a derogatory post about me and certain individuals in my employ. I have not talked to or seen Britney in many years, and while I appreciate her continued focus on my career, my appearance, and my activities, I am uninterested in engaging further on this topic. I suggest Britney turn her attention to improving her vocals, establishing a relationship with her sons, supporting her husband through his coming out process, and addressing her mental health and skincare challenges. I wish her all the best and eagerly look forward to singing live, a capella, and free of autotune at her upcoming memorial service. Please direct any remaining inquiries to my manager, Jay Z.

Wow Christina has had enough :gaycatina1:

9 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Xtina stans still fuming over this. SAD!  :deadbanana4: don't y'all have some tin cup award to celebrate? 

You know you've lost when you have to deflect to something else because you can't refute any of the points made in my post. :fan:

17 minutes ago, La Reina said:

You know you've lost when you have to deflect to something else because you can't refute any of the points made in my post. :fan:

season 1 lol GIF by NBC

Points were made. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.