Xtina unfollows Britney on IG

Lil' Oz

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

Well Christina’s did her wrong many times in the past ?

If she wants to address the past, then she better quote that specific instance or whatever but it is high disrespectful to use the quote she did followed by an evident body shaming post, it doesn't really matter if she used Christina as an example, the issue is the topic and the words used, she could've used another women as an example and it would've been equally offensive.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• JustHoran

11 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Was she ever following her?

She was, I checked an hour ago when I first saw Britney's post and saw Christina was still following her at that time. So she unfollowed in the last hour

Just now, FightForTanas said:

As if Britney cares. :deadbanana2:

I mean she keeps showing that Christina is living rent free in her mind. I'm sure she will notice and care 

1 minute ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I mean she keeps showing that Christina is living rent free in her mind. I'm sure she will notice and care 

This your  fav ? 

12 minutes ago, Jaay said:

Brit was never following her so I think it’s okay 

:hoetenks: Idk why this ******* sent me!

Well, whatever honestly. Britney has been nice to this girl for far too long throughout all the years that she was being nasty towards Britney. 

All the litto wet diaper girls are up all in arms about Britney being just as shady as this woman was, and it’s only shocking because Britney is doing this back to back when it’s been warranted?

Oh well, maybe Xtina can go collab with JT on his next tour like old times or something :redface:

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

:hoetenks: Idk why this ******* sent me!

Well, whatever honestly. Britney has been nice to this girl for far too long throughout all the years that she was being nasty towards Britney. 

All the litto wet diaper girls are up all in arms about Britney being just as shady as this woman was, and it’s only shocking because Britney is doing this back to back when it’s been warranted?

Oh well, maybe Xtina can go collab with JT on his next tour like old times or something :redface:

Preach ???????

10 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Well Christina’s did her wrong many times in the past ?

Like, 20 years ago... you and britney need to catch up :rip:

10 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

And rightfully so, I understand she's going through a lot and it must be liberating finally being able to speak her mind freely and process her trauma but there's a fine line in between holding those who've wronged her in the past and coming for Christina out of nowhere,Britney's being extremely insensitive, rude and immature and there's only so much people can support her and wish her the best when she acts like this and this is not the 00s anymore and she needs to ******* grow up. Yeah, she went through unspeakable trauma but that doesn't mean she's entitled to come for other women freely and get away with it.

Disgusting behaviour.

Exactly this. I really do love her but every bit of anger she has built up is a tornado that is hitting people that have nothing to do with what she should be focusing it on. 

Really really hope she learns to do better while in her healing journey. Until then maybe she should take up writing up several journals and burning it or putting it into a tape recorder and smashing it. Instagram isn't the best outlet anymore. 

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

This your  fav ? 

Not these receipts being from nearly a fifth of a century ago, y'all got issues y'all need to work on and move on, cus Xtina sure has :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

I shade xtina and all for fun and jokes on here, but I agree. I thought her marriage was going to bring her peace Britney that is, but damn she is doing too much right now. Imagine actually working doing something you’ve wanted to do for a long time (venture the Latin market a 2nd time) Minding your own business and then you get these shady jabs or attacks on social media.

Good for xtina though somethings are better left unsaid, out sight out of mind. 

Britney just said that she feel like a part of her died and that she has no purpose in her life since her kids cut her off, so she’s far from being at peace right now. If anything she seems more miserable than ever.

20 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Was she ever following her?

18 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I don’t think she was 

mmmmhmmm yes she was, even after Britney had that nasty dig at her so don't try it.

11 minutes ago, D.M.F said:

You know Xtina and Mary are friends now right? Mary admitted to being on drugs around that time.

gurl you know that is a damn lie 

I'm ready for this to be over. Britney needs to stay off social media and deal with things privately. Xtina has the right to defend herself and is justifiably offended by Britney's recent actions. 

Let's hope this ends today.

Britney's out for revenge on everyone who did her wrong in her life- and Christina was nasty and had plenty to say about Britney back in the day.

Nothing will come of it, but let her have her moment :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, naval23 said:

gurl you know that is a damn lie 

And this is who y’all have on your side spreading **** like this. Cute! :foxaylove3:

Is this even real?

Britney doesn't show up on either Ariana or Drew Barrymore's following despite them having been following her. 

Her deactivating what is a verified account so often seems to have caused a glitch. 

2 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Britney just said that she feel like a part of her died and that she has no purpose in her life since her kids cut her off, so she’s far from being at peace right now. If anything she seems more miserable than ever.

Any person that’s been trafficked would feel miserable tbh. You would if you were trafficked for 13 years.

22 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She’s just making up for all the times Christina was nasty to her ?????? 

It's 2022. Let it go already. And all that Xtina said back then about Britney was truth anyway. She was acting like trailer trash for marrying KFed.

Fatshaming is much worse than anything Xtina said about Britney anyway :rip:

OT: Queen :clap3:

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Britney's out for revenge on everyone who did her wrong in her life- and Christina was nasty and had plenty to say about Britney back in the day.

Nothing will come of it, but let her have her moment :foxaylove2:

Right? She held all that in for so long. Being trashed by Christina and made fun of. People say it was a long time ago but words hurt and that hurt last a long time. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Is this even real?

Britney doesn't show up on either Ariana or Drew Barrymore's following despite them having been following her. 

Her deactivating what is a verified account so often seems to have caused a glitch. 

14 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Are you sure? Britney doesn’t seem to be showing up on anyone’s following list when you type her in. Maybe a glitch since she just reactivated her account

And the plot thickens 

:swim::swim2::relax:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.