• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GhostBox

• La Reina

• Breathe On Moi

• JustHoran

she’s nicer than me. I would’ve done it a long time ago when Brit first started shading her.

We can all agree, what happened to Britney for over a decade was awful and it’s something no one should have to endure but it doesn’t give her the freedom to attack someone randomly, constantly take jabs at them

on social media. Xtina lives her life with her kids and bf, putting out music on her own terms like she doesn’t bother anyone. Constantly attacking her because Britney is perpetually stuck in 2003 is her own problem, not Xtina’s.

Britney has been nasty to Christina for no reason

MadonnasBoyfriend

If only we could hear her thoughts ? she wouldn't dare say anything real being 2022 and all

I love Britney but she is too much rn. She has all the right to speak her mind but she needs to be careful.

spacer.png

good :clap3: she’s given Britney the benefit of the doubt multiple times and she’s definitely crossed the line this time. Low key hope Xtina responds :coffee:

Edited by Saturn

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

Britney has been nasty to Christina for no reason

She’s just making up for all the times Christina was nasty to her ?????? 

Christina was nasty towards not only Britney but many other women her entire career. Who cares how Xtina feels? 

Mary said it best

And rightfully so, I understand she's going through a lot and it must be liberating finally being able to speak her mind freely and process her trauma but there's a fine line in between holding those who've wronged her in the past and coming for Christina out of nowhere,Britney's being extremely insensitive, rude and immature and there's only so much people can support her and wish her the best when she acts like this and this is not the 00s anymore and she needs to ******* grow up. Yeah, she went through unspeakable trauma but that doesn't mean she's entitled to come for other women freely and get away with it.

Disgusting behaviour.

People have to remember Britney herself was fat shamed by her own father for years... This post probably had a totally different meaning to Britney and people are just misinterpreting it. It just sounds like she's pointing out how one of her peers has gotten to choose their own dancers for their tour whereas Britney didn't get to do that for the past 13 years.

This post feels like she wanted to say something like this but just worded it very poorly. Like, "I didn't like how I looked on stage with the dancers my dad chose, I wish I could've chose them myself"

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

And rightfully so, I understand she's going through a lot and it must be liberating finally being able to speak her mind freely and process her trauma but there's a fine line in between holding those who've wronged her in the past and coming for Christina out of nowhere,Britney's being extremely insensitive, rude and immature and there's only so much people can support her and wish her the best when she acts like this and this is not the 00s anymore and she needs to ******* grow up. Yeah, she went through unspeakable trauma but that doesn't mean she's entitled to come for other women freely and get away with it.

Disgusting behaviour.

Well Christina’s did her wrong many times in the past ?

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Christina was nasty towards not only Britney but many other women her entire career. Who cares how Xtina feels? 

Mary said it best

Yup ??????

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Mary said it best

You know Xtina and Mary are friends now right? Mary admitted to being on drugs around that time.

5 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

she’s nicer than me. I would’ve done it a long time ago when Brit first started shading her.

We can all agree, what happened to Britney for over a decade was awful and it’s something no one should have to endure but it doesn’t give her the freedom to attack someone randomly, constantly take jabs at them

on social media. Xtina lives her life with her kids and bf, putting out music on her own terms like she doesn’t bother anyone. Constantly attacking her because Britney is perpetually stuck in 2003 is her own problem, not Xtina’s.

I shade xtina and all for fun and jokes on here, but I agree. I thought her marriage was going to bring her peace Britney that is, but damn she is doing too much right now. Imagine actually working doing something you’ve wanted to do for a long time (venture the Latin market a 2nd time) Minding your own business and then you get these shady jabs or attacks on social media.

Good for xtina though somethings are better left unsaid, out sight out of mind. 

Christina cutting off Toxic.mp3 people from her life :clap3:hope Britney’s able to work through her issues and be a happier person

Are you sure? Britney doesn’t seem to be showing up on anyone’s following list when you type her in. Maybe a glitch since she just reactivated her account

But if true, it’s well deserved. Britney has been completely disgusting and irrational to Christina for awhile now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.