• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hector

• Leptine

• X~MoviePoP

This show had a identity problem. 

It couldn't decide wether it's camp or serious. The first two episodes were super creepy because they followed reality and then it turned into Pretty Little Liars, only A was never revealed. A mess. 

They way this show portrays one of my worst nightmares, moving into a haunted house of sort :skull:

I liked the series and it entertained me, however I hated the ending, I feel like I was scammed from the rest I liked it

• 2 weeks later...

Cute little watch but that ending pissed me off. They needed to label this as an unsolved mystery :deadbanana2:

I was entertained till the last 2 episodes... it became a little repetitive and an actual closure would have been appreciated.

Also, Jennifer Coolidge is a legend. I need her to do an actual horror film next :dies:

Are they going to remake season 1 with a new cast? I don’t see how they are going to do a second season of this. The story is basically over.

27 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Renewed for season two.

How the hell

I watched the first three eps.  It was okay.  Knowing that you don't find out who the Watcher is at the end makes me want to quit.  I know that's the "real-life" ending, but I don't care.  Ryan and co should've invented a more satisfying concrete ending.

2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Are they going to remake season 1 with a new cast? I don’t see how they are going to do a second season of this. The story is basically over.

This, I really don't see the sense of doing a second season of this, unless it will be a totally different case-story-situation.

I am flabbergasted that this is getting a season 2. :deadbanana2: This was initially marketed as a limited series but I was wondering why this left the finale so open ended and now it makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

bruh how does ryan murphy keep getting hired :rip: he is not a good writer.

he doesn't even write 95% of his shows' episodes, he is the show runner and developer first and foremost (which he is actually quite good at) but his writing teams mess up the final acts of his shows every damn time lmao

-The way that old couple randomly came back from the dead ( :rip: ) and nobody cared. 

-Everybody also forgot about the racist video after like 5 minutes.

-How did they all come to the highly specific conclusion that the dude was sleeping with a 17-year old girl from that grainy nighttime footage? :rip:

-None of that random ass crap with John or Andrew made any sense. Idk why that lady was hiding him in her house even.

• 2 weeks later...

I LOOOOOOOOVED IT 

And im so happy im getting a 2nd season 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.