• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hector

• Leptine

• X~MoviePoP

Very entertaining and thrilling.  Jennifer Coolidge's final scenes were a hoot :lmao: So many twists & turns,  I was enthralled. 

The whiplash over who The Watcher was :rip: Of course the case remains unsolved but the theories were fun to watch. 

I don't think the side characters got full closure. Even though this is only a limited series,  it almost felt open ended for a season 2.

18 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

25 min in episode 1.

Its not that good. Its quite slow and boring.

Cinematography is giving ABC television or cable network drama.

Its nothing like dahmer or american crime story.

Ill keep watching cause the dad is HOT and hung

How do you know he's hung?

I really enjoyed this! I was a little confused about how they were going to create a full series on the original case considering it was pretty much just the letters and then the aftermath (lawsuits, selling the property, etc.), but they managed to flesh the story out into something bigger. It did feel a little PG considering it's a Ryan Murphy production, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

It does make me laugh how they're selling it as being 'based on the true story'. :priceless: The only similarity it has with the actual events is the letters from 'The Watcher' and some small innocuous connections (like the guy with the 'Watcher' gamer screenname), pretty much everything else is fictionalized, but as I said, I guess they didn't have enough real content to justify a full series. 

Edited by BlackStar_93

21 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

How do you know he's hung?

The actors pics r out there. Google em or check a certain LARGE site

3 hours ago, Hector said:

Very entertaining and thrilling.  Jennifer Coolidge's final scenes were a hoot :lmao: So many twists & turns,  I was enthralled. 

The whiplash over who The Watcher was :rip: Of course the case remains unsolved but the theories were fun to watch. 

I don't think the side characters got full closure. Even though this is only a limited series,  it almost felt open ended for a season 2.

For sure, Jennifer stole the show (as usual!). 

I agree though, there were too many red-herrings so it did get a little bit annoying towards the end, and the ending itself was a choice... :deadbanana4: Kinda wish there was a season 2 but I guess they wanted the ending to reflect the real-life events. 

This was great actually but ending omfg pissed the f out of meee

Spoiler

Why on earth would they not reveal who is it? I hate open endings

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

This was great actually but ending omfg pissed the f out of meee

Hide contents

Why on earth would they not reveal who is it? I hate open endings

because in real life, they never discovered the identity of the watcher

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

because in real life, they never discovered the identity of the watcher

Still :dancehall2: it drive my crazy.Mp3

I just finished it and it’s just average. Thank god it was only 7 episodes long because it was starting to get repetitive.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm on episode 6 and I feel like I'm hearing the same conversations over and over very repetitive. Better editing would have slayed still can't wait to see how it ends! 

This was very good for me, very enjoyable and entertaining, the cast was really good, it kept me in suspense the whole time.

@The Witch

On 10/14/2022 at 7:46 PM, Hector said:

Jennifer Coolidge's final scenes were a hoot :lmao:

I love her :gaycat7:

One thing about these true crime series is that I hate how literally half of the show is fiction. Ryan Murphy just needs to go. :rip:

Edited by Starshine

This started off good but got progressively worse. What even was that last episode?

9 hours ago, Starshine said:

One thing about these true crime series is that I hate how literally half of the show is fiction. Ryan Murphy just needs to go. :rip:

Well they are serialised dramas not documentaries so it’s to be expected. 

About to watch this

Another global smasha for Ryan Murphy:

54 minutes ago, Nvr said:

imagine going through a real life trauma and it being turned into a tv show then a bunch of strangers hopping on the internet and dragging your trauma for having a boring ending :ahh: 

This was nothing outstanding but still enjoyable. Kind of a mess but pretty entertaining, Jennifer Coolidge was the highlight. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.