• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Joyride

• Ghiles

• D.Va

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

u got half of your wish fulfilled. no banner  ofc but it's finally done.

wow!!!

genuinely the nicest thing that’s ever happened on atrl :jonny:

bless ur soul hurricane

:clap3:

17 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

@hurricane326 God bless you! :heart2:

Wish you well @Joyride.

thank you guys! this is just the beginning. the hard part comes now and I could use a a lot bit of well wishes. I have to admit I am quite scared of the surgery but I feel very hopeful and grateful.

I'm glad we could reach the goal. Indeed, the hardest part is about to come and I can't imagine how scared you must feel... I hope everything will be alright Joyride. 

What @hurricane326 did deserves a thread, you're what humanity has best to offer. Pure selflessness and kindness.

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

I'm glad we could reach the goal. Indeed, the hardest part is about to come and I can't imagine how scared you must feel... I hope everything will be alright Joyride. 

What @hurricane326 did deserves a thread, you're what humanity has best to offer. Pure selflessness and kindness.

I did not post the message here, but I did thank him in every way possible on private messaging. he's an absolute dream.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh dear, I will donate again over the next few days.

Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.