Help Joyride - money needed for the chemo & hospital debt

Grumpy Cat

1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

I just want to clarify that we've given this situation several banners recently and after the last banner was put up, we told Grumpy Cat that it would be the last banner for a while because of how often we had them up and the precedent it can set for other fundraisers moving forward.  We will gladly keep the topic open for everyone to discuss and fundraise, but there will be no more banners moving forward.

Yikes...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Joyride

• Ghiles

• D.Va

1 hour ago, ATRL Feedback said:

I just want to clarify that we've given this situation several banners recently and after the last banner was put up, we told Grumpy Cat that it would be the last banner for a while because of how often we had them up and the precedent it can set for other fundraisers moving forward.  We will gladly keep the topic open for everyone to discuss and fundraise, but there will be no more banners moving forward.

But we finally know what he is suffering from!! Can you please be gracious enough to give him one last banner??

1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

I'm getting an $8000 tuition refund later today, so I'll cover the rest of the money as soon as I can!

thank you!

I'm getting an $8000 tuition refund later today, so I'll cover the rest of the money as soon as I can!

ur going to donate over 2k?? i think this deserves a banner in itself that’s the nicest thing ive ever seen on atrl!

9 minutes ago, May said:

ur going to donate over 2k?? i think this deserves a banner in itself that’s the nicest thing ive ever seen on atrl!

Yup :cm: Because saving a life means more than any pop charts, even all of them combined.

11 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Yes! I was going to keep that much for myself but if it can save a community member's life than it's going towards that. The rest goes towards my college education

God bless you, you're truly an angel! :heart: Also, thank you in the name of Joy himself. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

To clarify, are you Alex on the GoFundMe? It says Joaquin is organizing for Alex, so that's a little confusing

Nope I am not. @Joyride set the GFM via some friend. Chile is messed up, idk their rules and whatnut

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Just now, Terylee said:

I shared it on my social media. It really should get a banner.

thank you! also, the banner is not happening. i think we are all clear on that one.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:17 PM, Joyride said:

Yes, at first thing was a problem because I actually wasn’t from the US and I needed a social security number, etc.

but a great friend of mine withdrew the 300 we managed to collect a few months ago so the process went smoothly. I dont have to worry about that anymore.

@hurricane326 hope this explains it

To clarify, are you Alex on the GoFundMe? It says Joaquin is organizing for Alex, so that's a little confusing

my friend is the one withdrawing the money, unfortunately GFM does not work here in my country so, even though I can set up an account and create a campaign, I cannot withdraw any funds, it has to be a US Citizen and I'm not. Alex is a friend of mine.

1 minute ago, hurricane326 said:

ok that makes sense! Your funds should be covered in full sometime tomorrow

tag me when you do it and i'll change the title of the thread

Also, THE BIGGEST THANK YOU EVER!!!  :heart::heart::heart:

Just now, hurricane326 said:

honestly, thank you so much.

I wanted to say thank you, to pretty much everyone here for sticking with me throughout this process. I know that sometimes trusting a person you've never met is hard, but I truly can't thank everyone enough for everything, I've been able to afford my medications, everything involved getting back to a somewhat healthier state from what I started with and that would not have been possible without your help. I had everything hit me like a ******* train these past couple of months, this all started in December last year and I was truly not prepared. it truly felt like the world was - and still is, falling apart. for those knowing in smaller, "third world" countries you know that things don't get done unless you have the money and sadly me not being in the best shape and not being able to provide for myself has been very hard to this day - I hope in the future I can somehow give everything back.

thank you to every kind heart, those who have checked on me, Grumpy Cat for keeping this alive and pushing for everything to keep going, for guiding me through what I'm going through and also, for what's coming.

5 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

Oh wow absolute legend! Bless your heart. :heart:

I don't have the right words, but the enormity of saving somebody's life... you can hold that with you forever, truly a good good good person

2 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

bless your heart :heart:

8 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

This is genuinely very sweet. 

20 hours ago, May said:

u got half of your wish fulfilled. no banner  ofc but it's finally done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.