• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• TrueBlood

• TheBoss

• unino

5 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

she's done it again :clap3:

I wonder what the behind the scenes changes she alluded to were? She hasn’t changed labels lol.

7 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

this is beyond horrid :ahh: she's trying everything to be iconic but her music is painfully boring and bland, you can tell this song was made with the sole purpose of being used in twitter fancams

i wouldn’t go that far but i will agree that i’m tired of her watering down her songs. First Pressure, now this…

Like this isn’t the same girl who released Be Runway. 

10 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

this is beyond horrid :ahh: she's trying everything to be iconic but her music is painfully boring and bland, you can tell this song was made with the sole purpose of being used in twitter fancams

blank-meme-template-155-sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed.jpg?resize=840%2C678&ssl=1

1 minute ago, dangerousalex said:

i wouldn’t go that far but i will agree that i’m tired of her watering down her songs. First Pressure, now this…

Like this isn’t the same girl who released Be Runway. 

It's definitely more of a return to form after the last three loosies and closer to her edgier side :michael:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

I wonder what the behind the scenes changes she alluded to were? She hasn’t changed labels lol.

Trilogy EP being scrapped halfway through and hopefully the conversation of an album rollout finally starting. Wish it could be about management though, her team isn't doing enough for her. 

10 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Trilogy EP being scrapped halfway through and hopefully the conversation of an album rollout finally starting. Wish it could be about management though, her team isn't doing enough for her. 

In terms of booking stages or something?

Going by her insta, she seems booked and busy with endorsements and she's always in the US half the time.

2 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

In terms of booking stages or something?

Going by her insta, she seems booked and busy with endorsements and she's always in the US half the time.

In terms of marketing and getting her name out there I guess. The occasional magazine spreads are nice but there's been 0 push regarding her music, no proper plan to get her on radios and no interview circuit (in the US or UK) happening yet. If they're waiting for a hit I would also assume they would try and you know... promote the music? 

It knocks but I hope their is a extended mix/feature remix in the works just an additional 30 seconds would be appreciated. 

I know she already collaborated with Missy but I would love another collaboration.

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

In terms of marketing and getting her name out there I guess. The occasional magazine spreads are nice but there's been 0 push regarding her music, no proper plan to get her on radios and no interview circuit (in the US or UK) happening yet. If they're waiting for a hit I would also assume they would try and you know... promote the music? 

I see, you're right tbh.

That said, her label or management need to promote her to the British "urban" audience more. Get her onto Amelia's show, Zeze Mills' show, Kiss FM/Capital Xtra podcasts or interviews etc since she's still kinda unknown to them.

I remember when Summer Walker brought Bree out to cover a few mins of her set at Wireless during the summer, the crowd was dead. People at large didn't know who she was and that's quite a concern for her as a British up-and-coming artist whose had a fair amount of fanfare.

16 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

I see, you're right tbh.

That said, her label or management need to promote her to the British "urban" audience more. Get her onto Amelia's show, Zeze Mills' show, Kiss FM/Capital Xtra podcasts or interviews etc since she's still kinda unknown to them.

I remember when Summer Walker brought Bree out to cover a few mins of her set at Wireless during the summer, the crowd was dead. People at large didn't know who she was and that's quite a concern for her as a British up-and-coming artist whose had a fair amount of fanfare.

yes exactly! It's disappointing the UK doesn't really support her like that but maybe it comes down to the fact they just don't know who she is? I know she's talked about wanting to break into America bc they support her more but everyone needs to start somewhere and securing your home country fanbase is important

a BOP! this would be really great album track but i need her lead single!!!! i need to her go ALL IN!!!!

10 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

all of this. we need her label to believes in her and really invest in this mega pop star! 

i cant stand her low budget era anymore :mazen:

too late on this sound and this should have fit in 'hot hot' release date spot time after a 2000and4eva era.

cute but missing something... the length. :devil:

• 1 month later...

Still in heavy rotation over here, a number one smash on my last.fm tbh! :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.