• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• Theshigo Washidu

• TheBoss

• unino

I think it's time she releases an actual album, I'm tired of the endless singles-drop even though she releases bops after bops.

Just now, TrueBlood said:

I think it's time she releases an actual album, I'm tired of the endless singles-drop even though she releases bops after bops.

she's been working on an album for the past two years, hopefully one is coming by now

Hopefully an album is coming. What ever happened with that EP that she said was coming? We got pressure and somebody like you then she went quiet 

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Hopefully an album is coming. What ever happened with that EP that she said was coming? We got pressure and somebody like you then she went quiet 

Was it supposed to be an EP? I thought it was just a serie of three droplets (Hot Hot being the first one).

23 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

the Trilogy EP, which included Pressure, SLY and one new song was scrapped thankfully and it seems like she went for a complete career reset. Album campaign is starting :clap3:

18 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Was it supposed to be an EP? I thought it was just a serie of three droplets (Hot Hot being the first one).

see above. Hot Hot was reverted to a stand alone after the sample drama.

27 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the Trilogy EP, which included Pressure, SLY and one new song was scrapped thankfully and it seems like she went for a complete career reset. Album campaign is starting :clap3:

see above. Hot Hot was reverted to a stand alone after the sample drama.

I wonder if she’s still with EMI/Motown/UMG.

11 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I wonder if she’s still with EMI/Motown/UMG.

i hope not, they've done virtually nothing for her :rip:

really hope that this is gonna be a serve i’m not a fan of that mixtape that she put out, her best work remains her early work. all night is a perfect song 

methinks she’s dropping “That Girl” based on her recent tweets

from her Dazed interview;

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If youbad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

methinks she’s dropping “That Girl” based on her recent tweets

from her Dazed interview;

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If youbad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

Sounds like another BOPPPP.

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Oh wow, glad she is releasing this, it's a banger

:jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Oh wow, glad she is releasing this, it's a banger

Oh I fell to my knees

she reminds me too much of azealia

On 9/4/2022 at 12:32 AM, Spark said:

I love her but I really want her to get a move on.

Ikr, she kinda became so full of herself dd 

33 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she reminds me too much of azealia

azealia’s british daughter yup :clap3:

Pressure is IT but I agree with others, I'm ready for the album. It's been long overdue. Hopefully she follows this up with an EP/album. Perched for That Girl! :gaycat:

12 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

next week

2:06 :rofl:

Its sooo short what the heck, lol, I'm here for a good quick bop but this is ridiculous 

19 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

next week

2:06 :rofl:

oh she’s not cute for that length :mazen:

the replay value will be insane tho :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.