Taylor’s “Wildest Dreams” turns 7

Julia Fox

What more can I say? Maybe her best song :clap3: happy birthday to miss “Wildest Dreams” :wanda:

The legs this song has… whew. I remember screaming about it during release week and how amazing it was only to have one my friends in the gp say it was terrible and the worst track on the album along with Clean and This Love. Imagine being so tasteless, I really can’t.

:hoetenks:

I love Wildest Dreams so much, it’s one of my faves from 1989. It’s so dreamy and the bridge is just amazing. 

The third Classic from 1989 that Bad Song never could be :clap3:

My god, after everything she's released and done after that, it feels way longer ago than 7 years! Still a masterpiece :jonny5:

Reminds me of my mom. She died few years ago but when she was young she looked similar to Liz T/ Tayl. 

Dad was the same as her husband just black hair.

They had such a ****** up marriage, angriest fights and such love... When I listen to the song, I imagine her as a young woman with her amazing hair, red lips, long, layered  dress and she's looking at the sunset and being at peace. Finally.

I listen to the song when i visit her grave. Bring her roses and if its a sunset- i look at it and i feel like she's somewhere close, young and just beautiful like she was on the pictures. :cries::heart2:

3 minutes ago, GodControl said:

A classic. She really did a great job plagiarizing Lana's "Without You."

crazy how tay did better :WAP:

a classic but new romantics is miles better 

IFYVwgr.gif

Edited by nsst

It is one of the rare Taylor Swift song that I enjoy. Wildest Dreams is gorgeous. The atmosphere of this song is everything. Let me give a stream.

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It is one of the rare Taylor Swift song that I enjoy. Wildest Dreams is gorgeous. The atmosphere of this song is everything. Let me give a stream.

same! I have become obsessed with this song and I don't listen to Taylor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.