Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

8 hours ago, Klein said:

Petition for The Eras Tour to be extended until 2025 :eli:

No but seriously we are cursed :rip:

There are other stadiums in Paris, and frankly Taylor should start "small" there anyways before diving headfirst to Stade De France :priceless:

Edited by Headlock

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

12 hours ago, Squall said:

No Stade De France confirmed, I want to DIE, France CANCELED

Stade de France was never on the cards :skull:

1 hour ago, TayLord said:

Stade de France was never on the cards :skull:

She could definitely sell out one. Also, it’s not only this stadium but also all the others.

4 hours ago, Headlock said:

There are other stadiums in Paris, and frankly Taylor should start "small" there anyways before diving headfirst to Stade De France :priceless:

They are not available.

Anti Hero still #9 on UK Spotify and #6 on UK Apple Music :jonny5: It may end up being her biggest single there

The way I would listen to this version on Spotify more than the original. This is awesome.

54 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

The way I would listen to this version on Spotify more than the original. This is awesome.

I will say this would go off live, but I’m fine with the album version ofc. 

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

This is so much better than any other versions of Maroon I have heard so far. Still prefer the original but I would for sure also stream this one regularly. 

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

This is excellence. I need the full version asap

3 hours ago, Squall said:

They are not available.

Well, then she should book a date in Marseille/Nice for her French fans instead :gaycat6:

Stade de France always seemed too ambitious for her, considering that France is probably her weakest major European market by far, so maybe this is for the better.

6 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Well, then she should book a date in Marseille/Nice for her French fans instead :gaycat6:

Stade de France always seemed too ambitious for her, considering that France is probably her weakest major European market by far, so maybe this is for the better.

If not in Paris, the best option would be Lyon, it's much more easily accessible from everywhere than Marseille. 

38 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Taylor could fill Stade de France easily. She is not the biggest force in Europe because she has never connected well (for her standards in the rest of the world) with the GP, but she has a big core of diehard fans and I have the feeling that a lot of bandwagoners will be dragged to the show too. Getting tickets in Europe will be as nightmare as it is in her biggest markets. Look at Beyoncé, whose numbers are nothing extraordinary in Europe. Being a touring force is different to selling songs.

Edited by Bonicap

34 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Taylor could fill Stade de France easily. She is not the biggest force in Europe because she has never connected well (for her standards in the rest of the world) with the GP, but she has a big core of diehard fans and I have the feeling that a lot of bandwagoners will be dragged to the show too. Getting tickets in Europe will be as nightmare as it is in her biggest markets. Look at Beyoncé, whose numbers are nothing extraordinary in Europe. Being a touring force is different to selling songs.

Ikr, imagine still doubting Taylor in 2023 :dies: 

She hasn’t come in a decade and she is one of the biggest celebs in the world so of course there would be hype. In 2019, she sold out Nîmes super fast. Obviously, it wasn’t a stadium but it shows that people care to see her live (+she gained a lot of popularity since folklore). Also, covid really made touring bigger (see with the current tours). Let’s not also forget Paris is quite in the middle of Western Europe so she would most likely attract foreign fans.

Midnights was certified Gold very fast and actually faster than some of international artists who play in stadiums here.

Edited by Squall

Of course she can. If the tour makes record in the Us people all around the world would love to see the show. You just need moderate prices (in general in continental europe prices for american pop stars are not that high...i saw Beyoncè last tour in Rome for 35 euros, less than 40 dollars lol )

But it's ok also as first approach to make something not that big and more dates around isntead of only one in Paris. 

Edited by vale9001

So Midnights will go 5x platinum by the end of the year guaranteed (and this is if it only performs mediumly)....if another song from the album becomes a proper hit too with some longevity like Karma Remix or something and if we get 3AM physical versions than this will easily be a 7x platinum album by end of the year :jonny2: 

Yeah I’m sorry but anyone still thinking she can’t fill SDF is delusional :redface: there are easily enough people that would go see her even if she’s not a GP darling there + keep in mind people from elsewhere in Europe that’s sold out would go there. She had 14 million people in queue in US to see her, she can probably sell out one anywhere at this point. Swifties always underestimate her and then look like clowns but nothing new. 

Anyway, I hope she still goes there. She could go to the third biggest stadium of around 50k capacity (which isn’t booked up, apparently), and add a second date if there’s enough demand (which there will be).

At this point I think Tay can fill basically any stadium in any country.

It's just a matter of whether or not she wants to tour extensively ....which is sad because its clear she no longer wants to do lots of dates. I mean when even older women with kids and who have been in the industry for decades longer have more tour dates than you then it really puts things into perspective.

That said, Taylor has been releasing more music than any of them and her mom is ill so I get it tbh.

Regarding tour, I feel like she’s going to get the biggest boost whenever she does her SoFi dates and that it’ll be a bit of a slow burn. I don’t expect her to suddenly increase by 20, even 10 million streams overnight. Most likely (unless she ends up having no boost) there will be performances and specific songs going viral that will cause it to grow and stabilize over time, and peak around SoFi. Same thing that happened to The Weeknd, not that I expect her to serve a random Die For You moment, but still you can see how his boost is bigger now than it was when he started touring. All due to TikTok picking up performances and making stuff go viral.

The pure sales boosts for Midnights as well I assume will peak then too. Anyway, it’ll be fun to see how it plays out.

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

At this point I think Tay can fill basically any stadium in any country.

It's just a matter of whether or not she wants to tour extensively ....which is sad because its clear she no longer wants to do lots of dates. I mean when even older women with kids and who have been in the industry for decades longer have more tour dates than you then it really puts things into perspective.

That said, Taylor has been releasing more music than any of them and her mom is ill so I get it tbh.

She's doing 52 dates just in the US, which is already much more than the Reputation Stadium Tour (which had 53 dates total). I wouldn't be surprised if the tour ends up 80 to 100 dates long, which is more than a decent tour.

I admit that the international tour dates of the Reputation tour was a underwhelming, but I expect The Eras Tour to visit more countries. 

11 hours ago, Bonicap said:

the whole problem with Midnights is the production, and this proves it