Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

they put it on some bigger playlists, but :rip:

if LH gets cheerleader'd :dies:

for anyone that didn't get it... I'm referring to this forgotten WW number #1 smash

Edited by Michael196

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

LH did close to 2.1M all credits yesterday. It's a smash on my books

Took a break from this album for a bit but decided to listen to it today and it’s still so good :jonnycat:

I have new favorites now 

Also just found out my cousin got tickets to the Eras tour and invited me to come with her  

31 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

they put it on some bigger playlists, but :rip:

maybe it's on autoplay

34 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Wait that’s actually really good. With radio on board this could do some damage long-term.

Edited by Arrows

If Taylor ends up pulling anything remotely resembling Cheerleader with this (like the remix keeping the song afloat longer than anticipated) I will absolutely be on the floor :deadbanana4:

Taylor keeps trying to kill the Midnights era and it keeps resurrecting itself :deadbanana4:

These remix streams could keep Lavender Haze in the top 30 an extra week or two, which is nuts for a four month old song that's never left the charts :gaycat6:

Edited by wastedpotential

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Taylor keeps trying to kill the Midnights era and it keeps resurrecting itself :deadbanana4:

If that's her plan, she might want to try harder because the album is still top 3 in the US and in many top 10 all around the world :dies:

+ The Eras Tour is coming to stabilize the album further. 

The fact that there is still so much potential to keep the era thriving with Hits Different, the 3AM physical, and a Karma remix (:clown:).

Edited by Klein

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

Lavender Hit wins again :WAP:

Lavender Haze is performing better on the Hot 100 than Physical / Break My Heart and Deja vu, right? Second singles from the biggest female albums of the decade so far in terms of hits? Isn’t that a good sign? 

or am I mistaken and both 2nd singles performed better than LH 

And we still can hold out hope for the third single, the Levitating / good for u of Midnights :gaycat6: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

1 hour ago, nsst said:

maybe it's on autoplay

No, it's not. It has been added to some popular dance/remix playlists, and seems to be connecting with the listeners of them. Also the remix is being played alongside the original on Australian radios which might be another factor in its rise.

Yeah, she should milk this era like it was Future Nostalgia. 3AM vinyls on the day the tour starts, Lavender Haze all spring/summer, Karma feat. Ice Spice (:eli:) in July, Hits Different music video in fall, leading up to Speak Now in November. 

2 hours ago, nsst said:

maybe it's on autoplay

lol... if it was, she would get exposed in a matter of few hours and we'd have a 20+ page circlejerk thread already

Edited by Michael196

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Lavender Haze is performing better on the Hot 100 than Physical / Break My Heart and Deja vu, right? Second singles from the biggest female albums of the decade so far in terms of hits? Isn’t that a good sign? 

or am I mistaken and both 2nd singles performed better than LH 

And we still can hold out hope for the third single, the Levitating / good for u of Midnights :gaycat6: 

Better than Physical, about even with BMH, but definitely worse than Deja Vu, unfortunately 

Taylor is set up for a big single for the summer, if she so chooses, but I'm really hesitant :gaycat6:

54 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Karma feat. Ice Spice (:eli:)

I've been angling for Doja this whole time but this might not be a terrible idea if her popularity can hold all year

I hate how her voices sounds, but I don't really like Kendrick's voice and Bad Blood turned out fine

Edited by wastedpotential

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I've been angling for Doja this whole time but this might not be a terrible idea if her popularity can hold all year

I hate how her voices sounds, but I don't really like Kendrick's voice and Bad Blood turned out fine

I’m predicting Ice Spice to blow up big this year, this could be for her what Finesse was for Cardi:eli:

2 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I’m predicting Ice Spice to blow up big this year, this could be for her what Finesse was for Cardi:eli:

Ou :eli:

When you put it that way :jonny5:

I'm HERE for the Lavender Slay revival

okayy Felix Jaehn :clap3:

Going through these swiftie etsy pages with tour merch and the prices are making me question all of my life choices :dies:

TN handing swifties guaranteed business opportunities on a silver platter :dies:

Wow at the LH remix 

Hey if it's hitting for some we take the wins :clap3:

On 2/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, Candyboy said:

I was so excited to come to the site then I read this thread....damn some people are really never satisfied. She's 17 years in, had a 1 million+ selling album, occupied the entire top 10, etc. Yet some act like she's some flop? I don't get it. It's like if she's not #1 forever then she's tanking.

And how is it a bad thing that she released the long pond thing? It fits the record store day theme better than the 3am version, which will have it's time when it comes.

Taylor does anything (release a single, album, goes on tour, attends an award show...) and the first thought a lot of fans having is to compare it to the biggest current numbers they can find of any act. Like year after year Taylor competes with the top5 hottest acts in the world no matter who it is. What is of course impossible.

I wonder if this mentality will ever change. Or will this continue for years to come.

Yas at Lavender Haze slaying…. in whatever way it is. Her vocals reallly get to shine on the remix.

speaking of underrated and forgotten remixes. 

a masterpiece. I think we all forget we do have a Lord/Bloodpop collab. Original music collab, when?!!