• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Well at least its not the other girlies winning 

1 minute ago, FancyStars said:

At least she didn't go empty handed. Let's celebrate that.

H1tqC6G.gif

screw them for not televising her only win :skull: 

The song that no one has ever heard of :deadvision:

Wow, I thought it could go to anyone besides that song and DJ Khaled. Atleast she didn't go home empty handed.

Edited by Ithinkforme13

• ATRL Moderator

I mean I wasn't expecting her to win but I was hoping. Happy ATW won for video at least, but the song itself is just such a feat of songwriting that I genuinely feel like it was robbed 

This is ridiculous... I think the committee is still working behind the scenes because how the f*ck did that song win the popular vote?:deadbanana2:

At least atw won for the music video!!! Besides, bey and adele did not clinch it this time!!!!

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Anti-Hero for SOTY/ROTY 2024 :gaylorcat1:

No song with "sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby, and I'm a monster on the hill" will win SOTY... Be serious 

:noparty:

I am so disappointed. All Too Well DESERVED. 

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

No song with "sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby, and I'm a monster on the hill" will win SOTY... Be serious 

Considering casually cruel in the name of being honest couldn't, nothing would surprise me anymore. 

4 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Honey, "So you're a tough guy, Like it really rough guy, Just can't get enough guy, Chest always so puffed guy…" did so :skull: 

15 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

The song that no one has ever heard of :deadvision:

:gaycat6: 

I guess the only silver lining in this is we can expect a SOTY win for Taylor when she’s a legacy artist in 20 more years with TS20 :rip: If Bonnie Raitt can get it this late in, so can Taylor 

7 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I disagree, I feel the song as a whole is pretty solid songwriting for a pop song. It's a good song that had memorable lyrics and is a hit. It for sure isn't Blank Space, Lover, Cardigan, or All Too Well, but those were robbed. Plus she'll have the narrative of being the most nominated artist ever in the category and still not having a win :celestial5:

18 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

This is ridiculous... I think the committee is still working behind the scenes because how the f*ck did that song win the popular vote?:deadbanana2:

I think 10 nominees makes stuff like this a lot more likely with votes being split.

16 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

At least atw won for the music video!!! Besides, bey and adele did not clinch it this time!!!!

Yeah Bey only won another 2568 randomn categories with no competition 

Based on how the Grammys are now, I expect her to win either BPVA or BPSP only next year, if that

2 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

"Taylor is gonna anounce Speak Now TV at the grammys when she wins SOTY".

I guess we did it again... We ended up clowning ourselves once again. :deadbanana2::chick3:

clown-clown-meme.gif

The double L for us. No album announcement and All Too Well missing SOTY.

clown-clown-meme.gif

Just listened to SOTY... Wow its insanely boring. It mentioned jesus, guess that gave it all the votes.

Really like Harrys House though so thats something.

And yeah Taylors only win not being in the show is extremely weird. But maybe the Grammys even dont know anymore who wins. Country Album was on the show and the winner wasnt even there 

ugh not only did She not get a televised speech, but the subject of style got the big one

Well atleast she’s still the only female with 3 AoTY’s 

At least she didn’t go home empty handed, and at least we can expect lots of nominations next year. 

spacer.png