Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

We all love her as storyteller so i'm really curious about the fact she wrote the screenplay.

Anyway if she makes like only 10 international dates in europe because of this movie fans are gonna be really mad this time :beatfreak:

movie fans who happen to be fans of her music are gonna be pissed :deadbanana4:

I think production for this, assuming the announcement is late 2022 will probably be late 2023 earliest. she still has the tour which will eventually go on to be the biggest world tour of all time.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

movie fans who happen to be fans of her music are gonna be pissed :deadbanana4:

I think production for this, assuming the announcement is late 2022 will probably be late 2023 earliest. she still has the tour which will eventually go on to be the biggest world tour of all time.

My guess is that the bulk of production will be between the end of the US leg in August 2023 and the start of the next leg in spring 2024

PhD doctor of fine arts.

Singer-songwriter.

Music video director.

Feature length movie director.

:gaycat1:we love to see it.

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

My guess is that the bulk of production will be between the end of the US leg in August 2023 and the start of the next leg in spring 2024

my problem (well, her problem really, im just worried) is that its all but confirmed she's going to be pushing a new TV next year or even two. Homegirl is gonna be so overworked. Her 2020s is setting her up to easily be bigger than she was in the 2010s this is crazy.

A full time directing gig for a feature involves pre production, VFX artist meetings, label meetings for soundtracks, production which, depending on genre could take half a year, post production, cutting room floor, marketing and ad (which i presume she'll be a part of).

assuming she's giving 1989 or SN TV next year, big rollouts are in place, new MV/s, promo cycle, etc. 

then she has the tour and all the shitty traveling. plus all the obvious awards season kissing up and making connections (which we all know she'll do esp setting foot onto the film industry)

my god if she doesnt become artist of the decade once again in the 2020s i dont who else deserves it.

if this smashes and becomes acclaimed though, watch the girlies meltdown when the MCU hires her for a Dazzler or a Scarlet Witch project :jonny5:

Edited by MingYouToo

YOYOK will be used for graduation TikTok videos in the future

I can feel it

Anyway all this campaign stuff and her now being involved with a big studio is giving more chances to get a nom for Carolina. 

So I had discussion with someone on Youtube comment section

Do you guys think Bejeweled is about her and her old label situations?

For me, the song is clearly about her desperation to her lover for not prioritizing her. That feeling is very normal, but rarely get talked/poured into song actually. I love the concept of Bejeweled where we can love ourselves and have confidence while still being in relationship

But that person (also Chats and Reacts, and some new Swifties) project it to her reclaiming her old music

in my opinion, it reduces the sharpness of Taylor's lyric is

I mean, her songwriting is very vivid. She also puts line about being asked if she had a man, a guy dancing with her

What I dont like about these Swifties out there, is that they always relate her to revengeful situation, they overproject it, while I think Taylor is beyond that

She covers many different emotion and situation in life and that's what I like it

Movies can be shot in a month so I'm not worried about the tour. I think it's gonna be a romantic drama or low fantasy movie, so she's not gonna spend like a year in post production. 

She can take the last four months of 2023 to shoot the movie/ post production, then tour internationally in 2024. 

Variety wrote key details, cast and plot are "being kept under wraps until a later date"

help me with english, can this means the casting was already made?

The surprise for her birthday can be this? The official announcement of the all thing and details?. 

Edited by vale9001

Lord I cannot wait for the ATW film era to be OVER. I'm trying not to let her ruin this song for me. :dies:

Super perched for the Searchlight film. Director Swift coming with this decade's Lady Bird?:jonny5:

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Lord I cannot wait for the ATW film era to be OVER. I'm trying not to let her ruin this song for me. :dies:

Super perched for the Searchlight film. Director Swift coming with this decade's Lady Bird?:jonny5:

All the campaign for ATW anyways is making the SOTY winning at the grammys more possible. Grammys will close their voting just a couple of days after the Oscar nominations. Even if it won't get nominate the fact it is on discourse to maybe get one makes it this kind of multicultural event even biggest than just music so I really think she can win now.

Also bein recognised as Storyteller also in the movies field makes more pressure on grammys. She never won a Songwriter recognition after 6 nominations in the category (female record and on pair with Mccartney - Ritchie).

A movie campaign and the announcement of a movie is maybe the best campaign she ever made to win that award :ninja:

Edited by vale9001

the switching already... I can't with some of you :dies:

anyway... love my ambitious fave and wish her the best in every endeavor she ever wishes to dive into and know that it's going to be special since she only pursues what feels right for her and ignites her passion and puts her 100% into... :heart2:

w

20 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

#4 on the German year-end chart:

what? over harry styles with just 5 or six weeks? First week was really big for sure. 

You're so boring with this shade to Joe. He's 31 and it's already has made little important roles around.

Male actors usually starts with the serious staff at this age. The chalamets and di caprios are rare. Brad Pitt got his first important roles at 32-33. Michael Fassbender was 34 when Shame was released. Robert de Niro made little roles untill first 30's and then Godfather at 31 and Taxi driver at 33. Then he exploded. Rami Malek got his first important main role (mr.robot) at 34 and he's exploding as movie star now in his first 40s. 

Good roles for men under 30 are really rare. The youngest actor to ever win an Oscar for best actor is 31. 90% of them were at least 45. 

Edited by vale9001

She’s writing the next Bond movie with Joe as lead. We love to see it. :spin:

Will TS11 be her I’m Breathless?

Her having GDT in her corner :deadbanana2:

Someone needs to thread it asap! We love a respected director with a bright future, much to ATRL’s bemusement :clap:

FjjZ7S2WQAIHFDj?format=jpg&name=large

11 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Her having GDT in her corner :deadbanana2:

Someone needs to thread it asap! We love a respected director with a bright future, much to ATRL’s bemusement :clap:

FjjZ7S2WQAIHFDj?format=jpg&name=large

I threaded it!

5 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

first #1 :clap3:

That Tree Paine pipeline works HARD :rip: 

21 minutes ago, Tusk said:

She’s writing the next Bond movie with Joe as lead. We love to see it. :spin:

Will TS11 be her I’m Breathless?

She's clearly coming for THAT soundtrack album. 4-5 original songs by her and then she can really put together others strong artists on it too.

The way accomplished veterans of the field she's entering will praise her work but her own fans in this thread will be the first ones to drag it :rip: 

I wonder if the movie is called "A Girl Named Girl" since that trademark has been sitting pretty at her portafolio, collecting dust since 2019/2020. 

Should we start calling miss swift directing and writing a movie a risk, or should we give the oth a few days to breathe? Hmmm :coffee: