• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

All of the Girls could’ve replaced Lover and Need could’ve replaced Afterglow :biblio:

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

I can't believe people stay up to watch the boring, tedious Grammy's :deadbanana2:

Her look was as boring and as bland as usual. A crop top in midnight blue :rip: can she fire Joseph Cassell already :redface:, her looks took a nose dive ever since the VMAs. And I know that she's never gonna be an Avant Garde, risk taking fashion girl, but even classic and simple looks don't have to be this non-eventful. Like, you are the biggest Pop star in the world and you're still wearing 2014 prom dresses :deadbanana4:.

She looked amazing :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

All of the Girls could’ve replaced Lover and Need could’ve replaced Afterglow :biblio:

:hoetenks:

Why would she need to replace two of the best songs on the album when Me! And the man exist?

Not to be this person but I’m still confused at why she decided to put out Lover. I mean, not even a year and a half into rep and she released Me!  Most of the album gives mixtape and some of the worst songs of her career. She could’ve spent more time polishing it up but I guess she was eager to put out her first non big machine album. 

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

:hoetenks:

Why would she need to replace two of the best songs on the album when Me! And the man exist?

Idk based on the snippets they sound like better versions of those songs, especially All of the Girls. And those are NOT the best songs on lover :deadbanana4:

Lover hate :redface: very cool, original and interesting :redface:.

Love, it's a need, it's a neeeeeeehheeed :jonny:

Meheheeee wishes.

Do we think she’s submitting Anti-Hero for both SOTY and ROTY?

12 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

No doubt.

21 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Yes. I think it will get nominated for both but not win.

Jack might win producer of the year for the 3rd straight year next year

Maybe Anti-Hero being the smash hit that it is will give it a better chance at SOTY next year. Although, after All Too Well lost, I don't see her winning this award anytime soon. 

Honestly, I think Anti-Hero has a better shot at ROTY than SOTY (not that the voters know the ******* difference)

It's the way the one 1D member that She dated turned out to be the biggest member out of the bunch. It was like She KNEW

VgH8tE5.jpg

Yeah I think next year is probably the right year. Anti hero will get noms for both SOTY and ROTY, plus Midnights as AOTY and she will win an award for the song. 

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

There's a video of Taylor/Olivia talking, hugging and Taylor puts her arm around her.

:pancake:

55 minutes ago, Klein said:

Maybe Anti-Hero being the smash hit that it is will give it a better chance at SOTY next year. Although, after All Too Well lost, I don't see her winning this award anytime soon. 

Blank Space didn't win while being a bigger hit and better songwriting, i don't think AH will stand any chance. At this point, she will never win :skull: 

Does anyone have a pic of Taylor with her Grammy for ATW?

What infuriates me the most about the stupid Grammys are tweets like this one. The woman has won 2 awards in the last 7 years despite releasing multiple projects with acclaim and insane sales. Overall she has 12 awards out of 46 nominations. And the narrative of her being a Grammy darling is constantly being pushed. She could be losing for 10 years straight and she'd still be the example of white devil sleeping with the Academy. Yet Adele has 16 awards from 25 nominations or Billie has 7 awards at the age of 21.

17 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Blank Space didn't win while being a bigger hit and better songwriting, i don't think AH will stand any chance. At this point, she will never win :skull: 

True. :gaycat6:

Maybe Enchanted TV then. :gaycat6:

Let me dream. :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

What infuriates me the most about the stupid Grammys are tweets like this one. The woman has won 2 awards in the last 7 years despite releasing multiple projects with acclaim and insane sales. Overall she has 12 awards out of 46 nominations. And the narrative of her being a Grammy darling is constantly being pushed. She could be losing for 10 years straight and she'd still be the example of white devil sleeping with the Academy. Yet Adele has 16 awards from 25 nominations or Billie has 7 awards at the age of 21.

The bigger the star the bigger the target. But I am sick of thses sickos blaming Taylor

I wonder if she will submit SN for country categories next year? 

2 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

With all due respect, please follow the instructions