Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

14 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

im seeing cowboy like me all over twitter and tiktok because of the last of us lgbtq romance :jonny5: if that song goes viral :jonny5:

if that happens then maybe i'll like the show

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

26 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

im seeing cowboy like me all over twitter and tiktok because of the last of us lgbtq romance :jonny5: if that song goes viral :jonny5:

Evermore deserves :wanda:

Very off topic, but Ashley from the RE 4 remake is serving 1989 era Taylor with her shoulder length bob with the side swept bangs and preppy outfit. I am certain Taylor was an inspiration for her because of the "Taylor Girls" phenomenon.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Klein said:

1. Speak Now World Tour

2. 1989 World Tour

3. Reputation Stadium Tour

4. Red Tour

5. Fearless Tour

Where do you think The Eras Tour will lend? 

TASTE :dies: tbh I think eras tour could possibly be in front of or after rep 

23 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

TASTE :dies: tbh I think eras tour could possibly be in front of or after rep 

I know right! The Speak Now World Tour is Taylor in her true element: it's all about the music and the instruments. Music not the bling indeed. :heart:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

I know right! The Speak Now World Tour is Taylor in her true element: it's all about the music and the instruments. Music not the bling indeed. :heart:

The bias. I’m guessing the dancers, acrobats, fireworks, lifts are not “blings”.

Anyway:

1. Speak Now World Tour

2. reputation Stadium Tour

3. Red Tour

4. 1989 World Tour

5. Fearless Tour

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

Ready For It’s sister. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Ready For It’s sister. :jonny5:

There are few things I despise more on Earth than the CLM = RFI discourse that bubbles up here once a month :gaycat6:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

There are few things I despise more on Earth than the CLM = RFI discourse that bubbles up here once a month :gaycat6:

If you get it, you get it. :jonnycat:

My dream of a Taylor/Alec Benjamin collab has been crushed. I just saw he is going to be the tour opener of John Mayer. Now I'm not sure Taylor will ever want to work with him. :dancehall3:

41 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If you get it, you get it. :jonnycat:

They are sisters but that kind of siblings where one is ugly and dumb and the other one smart and pretty

My planned write up on why Peak Low is her most overrated album is gonna leave lots of people bothered :gaycat5:

45 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

They are sisters but that kind of siblings where one is ugly and dumb and the other one smart and pretty

RFI is smart and pretty too

I wasnt sure about everyone saying Morgan Trash has the YEC #1 locked, but he already got an insane boost :deadbanana4:

Apple Music US:

#11, #17, #21, #36, #40, #53, #66, #74, #86

I REALLY hope TS11 is country pop but mature like Shania's Come on Over. IMAGINE an era with her own "Man! I Feel Like a Woman", "That Don't Impress Me Much" and "You're Still The One". Literally would be a PERFECT era :jonny2: plus i miss country Tay. I know the TVs are coming to satisfy my dose of country Tay but I need new material and a country pop album from her now that she is also a full blown WOMAN. :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I wasnt sure about everyone saying Morgan Trash has the YEC #1 locked, but he already got an insane boost :deadbanana4:

Apple Music US:

#11, #17, #21, #36, #40, #53, #66, #74, #86

Yeah he is i think the biggest male artist at the moment in the US (even bigger than Harry Styles, Drake and Bad Bunny in terms of albums). He will probably debut with 500k+ opening week and then we can only imagine the insane longevity :rip: it will be a bloodbath....I wish we had the 3AM CDs coming...she could still challenge with that but without them? yeah she's missing the #1 for sure

4 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

My planned write up on why Peak Low is her most overrated album is gonna leave lots of people bothered :gaycat5:

Nah it's ok, most of us are not bothered by trolling :gaycat4:

26 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

Dear Reader shoulda been scrapped.

Dear Reader is a fabulous closing track sis :emofish: My only qualm is I wish it was titled "Guiding Light" instead :'(. Much prettier song title imo and that outra with that lyric is addictive:

"you should find another guiding light, guiding light but I shine so briiiiight" :'( 

Edited by IBeMe

This is my first time posted in this thread so forgive me for not referencing back 2047 pages to get this answered, but does anyone know why the song BEJEWELED is not the next single? She made a video for it, was it a promo only single? I actually think it would do well on the radio and charts. 

5 hours ago, Klein said:

My dream of a Taylor/Alec Benjamin collab has been crushed. I just saw he is going to be the tour opener of John Mayer. Now I'm not sure Taylor will ever want to work with him. :dancehall3:

I mean, Ed is friends with Scooter and has kept him around after all that happened + never even spoke out for her, yet they’re still best friends. Justin Vernon was also besties with Kanye at one point and even shaded Taylor. I don’t think that would stop her, contrary to popular belief she’s not that petty :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

Dear Reader is top tier tbh