• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

39 minutes ago, Gork said:

huh? :lakitu: Isn't it too late to be in talks?

They already edited the article and it says she isn't performing

k7Mwwax.gif

24 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Go to her store, you all.

I already bought a sweater, tell us what you’re not telling us

33 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Go to her store, you all.

please, no one is buying that :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, FancyStars said:

Is this true? :biblio:

Yes, they initially reported that she was in talks but updated the article to say she isn’t going to perform. 

She’s definitely not performing (felt like that was obvious for a while now), but hopefully she at least goes. Unless she knows for sure in advance that they’re not giving her SOTY, then skip it.

Kinda hope my SN (TV) release on March 3rd prediction still is true, so she can block Maga Wallen 
k7Mwwax.gif

well and then he is gonna block her for the next 20 weeks 

10 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Kinda hope my SN (TV) release on March 3rd prediction still is true, so she can block Maga Wallen 
k7Mwwax.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing her second fanbase hide behind MAGA wallen though.  It would really show their true colors. 

I wish she would perform.  I know she is bigger than the Grammys but I miss getting performances from her.  I never knew how spoiled we were from 2006-2015

15 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

k7Mwwax.gif

I totally forgot about the March 3rd theory from her birthday post :rip:

as much as I have belief in her, I don’t think she could block him if they release on the same week even with vinyl, which is questionable at this point since we’re barely a month over until that date and she never announces this close when vinyl are scheduled for release week…

SNTV will be more in the lane of FearlessTV as in fanbase driven and that one had the initial TV hype and wasn’t following a smash like Midnights which might overshadow it in some way.

Seeing how she only snatched 1 real hit this era, do yall want the next Taylor era to be more spread out to give her more smash hits? Maybe lose out a bit on album sales to have 2-3 more smash hits whew!

I feel like while Midnights was an amazing era to watch unfold and to listen to (stream WCS!), I miss that larger than life feeling of having a lead and 2nd single right around album release date because it felt like there was so much more buildup to it.

Imagine if Lavender Haze was the album release single 5 weeks after Anti Hero whew :jonny5:

Edited by MingYouToo

2 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yes, they initially reported that she was in talks but updated the article to say she isn’t going to perform. 

She’s definitely not performing (felt like that was obvious for a while now), but hopefully she at least goes. Unless she knows for sure in advance that they’re not giving her SOTY, then skip it.

makes sense. she's probably prepping her eras tour. rerecording an old album and literally put out 4 bodies of work. ya are spoiled. let her live. also not showing to an awards show just cause you know you won't win is weak. either present, attend, perform like it's never that deep. she has more than enough awards anyways.

21 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I wouldn't mind seeing her second fanbase hide behind MAGA wallen though.  It would really show their true colors. 

eh why would you be here for switfies enabling a problematic male succeed?

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

eh why would you be here for switfies enabling a problematic male succeed?

Oh gosh, I’m not advocating for that at all.  Swifties should stay far away from that man. 

26 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I wish she would perform.  I know she is bigger than the Grammys but I miss getting performances from her.  I never knew how spoiled we were from 2006-2015

you guys are STILL spoiled tf are you on acting like she's been inactive for years :rip: y'all have become so entitled and ungrateful

7 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Seeing how she only snatched 1 real hit this era, do yall want the next Taylor era to be more spread out to give her more smash hits? Maybe lose out a bit on album sales to have 2-3 more smash hits whew!

I feel like while Midnights was an amazing era to watch unfold and to listen to (stream WCS!), I miss that larger than life feeling of having a lead and 2nd single right around album release date because it felt like there was so much more buildup to it.

Imagine if Lavender Haze was the album release single 5 weeks after Anti Hero whew :jonny5:

yeah because she only put out 1 single that was a monstrous success like... when will enough be enough for you guys like she's one of the most hardworking pop girls in the business but y'all are all like no wait mother we want more. midnight rain, snow on the beach and paris need to be singles if she does decide to move forward with this era. also when she won at the vmas she should've used that platform to drop anti hero but that's just me

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

you guys are STILL spoiled tf are you on acting like she's been inactive for years :rip: y'all have become so entitled and ungrateful

Ew.  Please get your negative energy out of here.  I’m sorry if I would like to see her perform every now and then without having to pay over $200

10 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Ew.  Please get your negative energy out of here.  I’m sorry if I would like to see her perform every now and then without having to pay over $200

how am i being negative when you're asking her to go out of her way when she's already done and is doing so much which would burn her out?

All the losers making threads about her right after another in base :bibliahh: y'all should really just let them jerk each other and ignore them instead of making the threads 20 pages

47 minutes ago, 1989 said:

When is Wallen releasing, though? Or do we know it’s just March? 

March 3rd

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

makes sense. she's probably prepping her eras tour. rerecording an old album and literally put out 4 bodies of work. ya are spoiled. let her live.

Lol nothing I said was a complaint in any way, did you even read my post? I’ve been one of the few people telling people to chill and complaining about the constant un-satisfaction of the fans. She’s dominating the charts and also busy with tour and re-recordings. Hence why I said: it’s been pretty obvious she won’t perform (probably not anywhere until tour), so people shouldn’t be acting shocked and disheveled over it. Figured that would’ve been very obvious to interpret but I guess not.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

also not showing to an awards show just cause you know you won't win is weak. either present, attend, perform like it's never that deep. she has more than enough awards anyways.

I don’t care.

5 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I don’t think Harry or Olivia have anywhere close to this pull, although Harry is undoubtedly the second biggest vinyl seller of today behind Taylor. I feel very confident Taylor will do this again with TS11 (assuming it has a similar proper release to Midnights), and no one else. At least for a long time.

Good Kid, Mad City is close to 1M vinyls and will probably get there next year or so. Its still top 10 in vinyl sales pretty much every week

Edited by simmnfierzig

56 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Good Kid, Mad City is close to 1M vinyls and will probably get there next year or so. Its still top 10 in vinyl sales pretty much every week

Oh wow, that’s insane. I know it has had massive longevity and is a staple on the Billboard 200, but definitely had no clue it was a massive vinyl seller. In that case, if there are any other similar situations where some albums have sold a ton of vinyls over time and are getting close to 1M, then we might see some more of them.

I do think that for anyone besides Taylor, in terms of new releases, it’ll take quite a while to see another quick 1M seller like Midnights. Or at least as quick as in a few months. I bet Fine Line or Harry’s House or even Sour will make it one day. WWAFAWDWG and Taylor’s own Folklore too, but not for several years at least.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Side note, since it just crossed my mind with the mention of GKMC. I still can’t believe Taylor’s top recurrent albums (Folklore, Lover, 1989) are charting so high nowadays like some of those (mostly male / rap or hip-hop in some form) albums which enjoyed time in the top 40 many years after release. I never really thought I’d see a female artist do this, or something that is poppy-pop or alt/folk-ish in general.

I honestly wonder how long Midnights can stay perched in the top 10, all of this considered. Hopefully it is no exception and has a top 10 residency… I mean, if folklore is still top 25 after 2.5 years and Lover top 30 after 3.5 years… :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

also not showing to an awards show just cause you know you won't win is weak.

Do you think that having Taylor Swift (or Beyoncé, or Adele) at an award show is free? People that get millions of dollars for any kind of ad, endorsement or sponsorship will just show up to have some fun? Either they get paid in awards, in promotion (not worth anymore) or in cash, but they legitimize the awards and boost the ratings so this is nothing else than a business negotiation.

She needs to drop SN now IF that country guy is really that big.