Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Not dropping the 3AM physicals seems such an obvious dumb move that there must be some logic behind. Maybe she is dropping two rerecordings this year (around April and October) and she thinks it might hurt their physical sales.  

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm starting to wonder IF she'll pull a Red TV and announce SNTV soon but only release it around Q3/Q4? I'm pretty sure she's gonna milk it hard tbh especially since it's gonna feel like a new album to many new markets unlike FTV which came and went quickly. :skull: But it also makes more sense to me to release it before the tour starts / mid tour. Idk.

And I don't think #1 YEC is in danger yet because I still believe the 3AM physicals are coming + her tour boost will be big

i hope so, speak now is like a cult classic album if that makes sense and it'll have a lot of hype surrounding it :dies: even though she's gonna drop it and forget about it like ftv

33 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Not dropping the 3AM physicals seems such an obvious dumb move that there must be some logic behind. Maybe she is dropping two rerecordings this year (around April and October) and she thinks it might hurt their physical sales.  

there is definitely a new TV coming on the next few months. A new release after only 3 months would have been too much, of course she need to build a little bit of hype for a big release as 1989.

I think 1989 will come next year, after midnights and speak now she wil wait to build the hype. 

Speak now has a new short movie at least for what we know. So it's not like fearless "here the album and then bye", so i don't think a new album again after 3-4 months (cause SN clearly is not coming before may with a complete release with vinyl and everyting. The strategy was just good for midnights so she will repeat it again).

Edited by vale9001

I'm confused, how's Anti-Smash at #4 on HDD's streaming chart while only being in the top 20 of AM US and in the lower top 10 of Spotify US. Is it smashing on Amazon or something?

13 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I'm confused, how's Anti-Smash at #4 on HDD's streaming chart while only being in the top 20 of AM US and in the lower top 10 of Spotify US. Is it smashing on Amazon or something?

well for example yesterday under the influence by Chris Brown was 10 on AM but only 102 on spotify with 341k streams.

Anti hero is #8 with 941K stream. Maybe on AM Brown made like 600K so the total is 900. Anti smash made 400K on AM (even if 15 positions below Brown) so the total is 1.3M.

If you see the songs strongest than AH on spotify then they are weakest on AM. Shakira is #8 on spotify but 35 on apple.

If you add tidal, amazon etc.. maybe yes AH is strong in every service, not in a specific one so only 3 songs are in total strongest than it. 

Edited by vale9001

ctrl sold about 214k after 19 months. i don't think its sales would be the main factor in yec.

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

OOP didn’t she open for Olivia? Not anymore I guess :cm:

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

OOP didn’t she open for Olivia? Not anymore I guess :cm:

She’s one of the openers on the Era’s tour…

Maroon slander is wrongtasteless, and should be illegal, that masterpiece is vying for the best song of the album :biblio: 

When she mumbles at the end of Maroon :jonny: she is OVER IT

First album by anyone to spend the first 14 weeks in the top 2 of the bb200 since 1989 (15).

only the second album by a woman (Sour) to generate 100M+ spotify streams in the first 14 weeks

Week 10: 107.2M

Week 11: 114.5M (+7%)

Week 12: 113.3M (-1%)

Week 13: 107.5M (-5%)

Week 14: 107.2M (-0.2%)

+

Week 14v15:

Friday- 16.16v17.46 (+8%)

Saturday- 15.09v15.39 (+2%)

for anyone who thinks about questioning the stability again... :sistrens:

Edited by Michael196

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

First album by anyone to spend the first 14 weeks in the top 2 of the bb200 since 1989 (15).

only the second album by a woman (Sour) to generate 100M+ spotify streams in the first 14 weeks

+

Week 14v15:

Absolutely crazy. All of this and she’s still top 5 or top 10 all across Europe (for the first time ever) and of course top 2 in NZ/Australia/Canada. Basically still slaying on almost every official album chart that exists. A local and global DOMINATION :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Maroon is kind of SOTY tbh 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

+

Week 14v15:

Down 8% on this weeks BB200 is still quite a lot.

And this Friday had the video boost...

2 hours ago, get_well_soon said:

No one in here has talked about the 2024 Speak Now Browntrout Calendar yet?

https://www.browntrout.com/taylor-swift-official-2024-12-x-24-inch-monthly-square-wall-calendar.html

Why is this posted 6 months in advance? Usually calendars ship to be ready for September right? They dropped the ball and basically leaked :deadbanana2:

Also this is kind of weird because even if we are getting SNTV before the end of summer, I would have expected next year’s calendar to be of the midnights photoshoot. The 2023 calendar was still evermore. 

14 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Why is this posted 6 months in advance? Usually calendars ship to be ready for September right? They dropped the ball and basically leaked :deadbanana2:

Also this is kind of weird because even if we are getting SNTV before the end of summer, I would have expected next year’s calendar to be of the midnights photoshoot. The 2023 calendar was still evermore. 

There’s actual multiple versions, including a Red one as well as the Evermore. I only know because I bought the evermore and later saw the Red one which I like better

1 minute ago, timothymincer said:

There’s actual multiple versions, including a Red one as well as the Evermore. I only know because I bought the evermore and later saw the Red one which I like better

What????

How did I buy a full size one from Indigo, and a desk size one from Wal-mart, and only ever see the evermore one :deadbanana2:

the way her team is not doing anything to payola LH on Spotify and Radio :skull: 

Is something happening with Hits Different?