7 Vigilante ****

8 Karma

9 Would've, Could've, Should've

10 Labyrinth

11 Bigger Than The Whole Sky

12 Hits Different

13 Dear Reader

27 minutes ago, Rican said:

In all honesty the Swifties are too blame.

the whole “she is making connections” was simply a BS clown excuse and the clown came back to bite. Why was it so hard to admit she was pandering for a Short Film nomination? The lack of BOS nomination warranted the attacks. 

This

1 hour ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

:wanda: lyrics that can cut glass

Gorgeous 

All that bloodshed crimson clover
Uh-uh sweet dream was over
My hand was the one you reached for
All throughout the great war
Always remember
Uh-uh tears on the letter
I vowed not to cry anymore
If we survived the greeeeaaaaat waaaaaaar

That classic :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Saint James said:

settled on my tracklist

1 Sweet Nothing (Piano remix)

2 Anti-Hero

3 Bejeweled

4 Midnight Rain

5 Glitch

6 You're On Your Own, Kid

7 Vigilante ****

8 Karma

9 Would've, Could've, Should've

10 Labyrinth

11 Bigger Than The Whole Sky

12 Hits Different

13 Dear Reader

wtf is this

No one wanted to play with me as a little kid
So I've been scheming like a criminal ever since
To make them love me and make it seem effortless
This this the first time I've felt the need to confess
And I swear I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian 'cause I care

So I told you none of it was accidental
And the first night that you saw me, nothing was gonna stop me
I laid the groundwork and then saw a wide smirk
On your face, you knew the entire time

You knew that I'm a mastermind

A mastermind indeed :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:redface:

It used to be so hard for her to have 1 album in the top 50 

I can't believe my eyes I used to pray for times like this. Shes truly beloved. No amount of viral hate tweets about "white mediocrity" can stop her :redface:

17 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Maybe we need Taylor Swift (Oh My, My, My Version) before everything else. :redface:

The way ALL her parent albums will be charting for sure, with Midnights getting a bump atop.

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Maybe Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) should be next. :eli:

It became so natural for her to chart 7-9 albums on the BB200 that I'm barely impressed now, when it should be absolutely mind-blowing in reality. 

Is it crazy to want “august” to get a music video and be sent to radio randomly one day, same way Lizzo Gaga & The Weeknd etc have been sending old songs to radio years after their parent era ended? 

The Great War has been hitting differently :jonny: 

Its so good.

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

WOW. This is huge. You think she has reached the peak and she just keeps growing.

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

The first week of Eras Tour I bet every album will go Top 100 (except debut.) I’d bet money on it. 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Is it crazy to want “august” to get a music video and be sent to radio randomly one day, same way Lizzo Gaga & The Weeknd etc have been sending old songs to radio years after their parent era ended? 

Cardigan had terrible callouts, I’ve doubts with August doing something on radio.

14 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'll 100% get banned for this since I've been targeted by a certain mod (and it'll probably also be deleted), but the mods here are extremely biased. I don't know why members are allowed to be moderators if they hate a certain artist and target certain fanbases. We have threads hating Taylor remain open/ several trolling threads opened by the same member remain open/ threads being bumped by members to troll more remain open (I've gotten banned for days for doing this, and these threads are deleted if they're about other artists), and a certain member has been calling her a Nazi Barbie and insinuating that we are white supremacists for liking her for years. They're basically allowed to say anything they want without any consequences, so they keep doing the same thing that's been happening since the release of Red TV, and if you play their game you're gaslighted into being the bad guy and banned :deadbanana4:. And the mods have made it impossible to contact them about the matter, you can't post about it in HQ and you can't even send a help request about it cause those don't work according to them :deadbanana4:.

13 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Speak on it.

i especially hate the member who constantly, CONSTANTLY states fans of her are white supremacists, she’s only successful because of white supremacy, etc. It is ******* DISGUSTING and I cannot believe that type of race related flame bait just skates by. I’m not really here to police the opinions of others or how they speak online, but I do take issue with being harassed every day by someone who consistently calls our entire fanbase white supremacists. It’s harassment and if the shoe were on the other feet it would be a ZTP. 

Yes! Idk why we aren't even allowed to discuss this, if we do yet another WP. Some mods are so up thier own ass they refuse to acknowledge thier bias. I don't understand why it's ok for them to break rules constantly but someone saying something thier fave released was boring, they bombard you with WPs

When she finally dies her catalogue is gonna occupy the entire chart :gaycat7:(With her work ethic, 200 albums is not a stretch:giraffe:.)

4 hours ago, vale9001 said:

The grammys are not the oscars too. Especially the major 3 categories have been proven, and news outlets as hitsdailydouble are making clear, the awards can be decided by a very small group of people (the secret commitee).

If Taylor Is not performing her team / label knows she's not gonna win at the 90%.

I'm not saying they know they're gonna win like vmas or something but if they attend It means they think they have big chances to win at least one big thing. 

Oscars have any secret commitee or whatever. The One with most votes win and it'smore trasparent. The grammys are like that only for the categories there are not top3.

This is debatable. When a genre category that is usually not televise gets move to the televise portion is because a big name artist is gonna win so clearly the front runner nominee has a hint. Like win Best Latin Album was televised it was clearly to show Bad Bunny winning. 

If Taylor attends I wouldn’t be surprise if they move Best Music Video to the television portion since that is most likely her only win this year. :michael:

3 hours ago, Starchild said:

Yes! Idk why we aren't even allowed to discuss this, if we do yet another WP. Some mods are so up thier own ass they refuse to acknowledge thier bias. I don't understand why it's ok for them to break rules constantly but someone saying something thier fave released was boring, they bombard you with WPs

There's a LOT of double standards on this site for sure, some pop girls are just not allowed to be criticized and i've noticed this for quite some time.