Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

I'll 100% get banned for this since I've been targeted by a certain mod (and it'll probably also be deleted), but the mods here are extremely biased. I don't know why members are allowed to be moderators if they hate a certain artist and target certain fanbases. We have threads hating Taylor remain open/ several trolling threads opened by the same member remain open/ threads being bumped by members to troll more remain open (I've gotten banned for days for doing this, and these threads are deleted if they're about other artists), and a certain member has been calling her a Nazi Barbie and insinuating that we are white supremacists for liking her for years. They're basically allowed to say anything they want without any consequences, so they keep doing the same thing that's been happening since the release of Red TV, and if you play their game you're gaslighted into being the bad guy and banned :deadbanana4:. And the mods have made it impossible to contact them about the matter, you can't post about it in HQ and you can't even send a help request about it cause those don't work according to them :deadbanana4:.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

20 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'll 100% get banned for this since I've been targeted by a certain mod (and it'll probably also be deleted), but the mods here are extremely biased. I don't know why members are allowed to be moderators if they hate a certain artist and target certain fanbases. We have threads hating Taylor remain open/ several trolling threads opened by the same member remain open/ threads being bumped by members to troll more remain open (I've gotten banned for days for doing this, and these threads are deleted if they're about other artists), and a certain member has been calling her a Nazi Barbie and insinuating that we are white supremacists for liking her for years. They're basically allowed to say anything they want without any consequences, so they keep doing the same thing that's been happening since the release of Red TV, and if you play their game you're gaslighted into being the bad guy and banned :deadbanana4:. And the mods have made it impossible to contact them about the matter, you can't post about it in HQ and you can't even send a help request about it cause those don't work according to them :deadbanana4:.

You spilled :clap3: I made one or two hate threads similar to other Taylor threads and they were struck down really quickly and I was handed WP on top of getting banned for a couple of days, while those Taylor threads and even worse threads remain open. Worse thing is that it's always the same OTH making the threads and then you'll see mods getting their kiis calling her white demon or some other weird names. Mods should be unbiased, or at the very least not be allowed to openly participate in those hate threads and in bases. Taylor has been getting destroyed since Midnights dropped and they allow it. Rih and Gaga fans particularly have been extremely nasty with their comments but you dont see them getting banned. And when you ask on HQ about the possibility of adding a feature that lets you know if your reports were dismissed or ended in WP they strike you down. Also notice how they only interact with certain other users in HQ and mostly ignore swifties... they're very transparent. Watch you and I get banned for saying the truth tho :bibliahh:

OP: Midnight Rain stomping on LH with absolutely no radio support is a kii and a cackle 

8 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

You spilled :clap3: I made one or two hate threads similar to other Taylor threads and they were struck down really quickly and I was handed WP on top of getting banned for a couple of days, while those Taylor threads and even worse threads remain open. Worse thing is that it's always the same OTH making the threads and then you'll see mods getting their kiis calling her white demon or some other weird names. Mods should be unbiased, or at the very least not be allowed to openly participate in those hate threads and in bases. Taylor has been getting destroyed since Midnights dropped and they allow it. Rih and Gaga fans particularly have been extremely nasty with their comments but you dont see them getting banned. And when you ask on HQ about the possibility of adding a feature that lets you know if your reports were dismissed or ended in WP they strike you down. Also notice how they only interact with certain other users in HQ and mostly ignore swifties... they're very transparent. Watch you and I get banned for saying the truth tho :bibliahh:

OP: Midnight Rain stomping on LH with absolutely no radio support is a kii and a cackle 

Spoiler

A Britney Stan lied and said I DMd them and then I was the one banned. Pretty sure that qualifies as a personal attack, but the rules don't seem to apply when it's us or Taylor.

Spoiler

Also, did you know Britney stans have a group chat/discord where they plan drags about Taylor and talk **** about certain members :gaycat7:. One of them slipped like a year ago when they sent me a DM attacking me but they ended up exposing themselves 

Midnight Rain is future classic :giraffe:.

49 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Speak on it.

i especially hate the member who constantly, CONSTANTLY states fans of her are white supremacists, she’s only successful because of white supremacy, etc. It is ******* DISGUSTING and I cannot believe that type of race related flame bait just skates by. I’m not really here to police the opinions of others or how they speak online, but I do take issue with being harassed every day by someone who consistently calls our entire fanbase white supremacists. It’s harassment and if the shoe were on the other feet it would be a ZTP. 

54 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Yeah, pretty disgusting all the comments using skin color as an argument to undermine her success or attack the fans. However, last week I got banned 2 days because an user said Taylor's sales numbers were due to the variants and I replied "now show how many variants do other artists release". It's a joke.

3 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Come on, she definitely knew Folklore was winning. Huge artists don't attend when they know they won't get any award, let alone perform.

Not The Grammys, Oscars, Baftas, Critics Choice or Golden Globes. I would agree with the rest.

She's not a good actress, she couldn't hide her feelings after she was losing everything on 'folklore' night or her genuine surprise when it won.

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

If she posted that story when ATW got nominated, I really can't imagine her not attending tbh.

She was excited that exact moment then realized she has no chance whatsoever.

But I really need her to win Best Music Video.

the gap :jonny5:

we thought that she was going to stabilize at 40M after Midnights but here we are 3 months later… :deadbanana4:

Also love how she now got stable company from other women on the list, it’s been forever…

Edited by Michael196

1 hour ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Not The Grammys, Oscars, Baftas, Critics Choice or Golden Globes. I would agree with the rest.

She's not a good actress, she couldn't hide her feelings after she was losing everything on 'folklore' night or her genuine surprise when it won.

I totally agree, she seemed genuinely sad the whole night after she lost her category. 

I feel like Birch is a song that has never received even close to the amount of love it should have. :heart:

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

the gap :jonny5:

we thought that she was going to stabilize at 40M after Midnights but here we are 3 months later… :deadbanana4:

Also love how she now got stable company from other women on the list, it’s been forever…

I did quick math and Taylor is 36.5M streams behind Bad Bunny so far in 2023. She is closing the gap everyday except Fridays and Saturdays (-3.9M yesterday) so hopefully she'll be ahead soon.

14 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I did quick math and Taylor is 36.5M streams behind Bad Bunny so far in 2023. She is closing the gap everyday except Fridays and Saturdays (-3.9M yesterday) so hopefully she'll be ahead soon.

I think she will be #1 for this whole week. 

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

The “Is Britney a living legend?” thread was immediately closed but yet the same threads asking that about Beyonce’, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc remained untouched. It’s very suspicious.

Clearly displays who mods have a biased for.

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A Britney Stan lied and said I DMd them and then I was the one banned. Pretty sure that qualifies as a personal attack, but the rules don't seem to apply when it's us or Taylor.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, did you know Britney stans have a group chat/discord where they plan drags about Taylor and talk **** about certain members :gaycat7:. One of them slipped like a year ago when they sent me a DM attacking me but they ended up exposing themselves 

Midnight Rain is future classic :giraffe:.

27 minutes ago, Rican said:

The “Is Britney a living legend?” thread was immediately closed but yet the same threads asking that about Beyonce’, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc remained untouched. It’s very suspicious.

Clearly displays who mods have a biased for.

Spoiler

well they aren’t called modneys for nothing. You can’t say absolutely anything about her without getting smacked, but they let the OTHs run rampant with their disgusting takes

OT: What was the boost Bad Bunny saw for his tour? I don’t think Taylor’s will be as big but as long as it keeps her around 50M I’ll take it

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

I think she will be #1 for this whole week. 

Probably. I don't know if it's the autoplay change, the summer ending or his Tour ending, but Bad Bunny lost a bit of the stability he had for months. This Friday she'll be ahead.

So is Lavender Haze still happening? I feel like she should drop something within the next 1-2 weeks or it will be too late

The most untouchable artist in this forum is Lady Gaga. There is a moderator with a cartoon as avatar who banned me for a couple days cause i wrote Judas wasn't in any spotify national charts and only peaking on #68 on youtube in Slovakia. It was just literally a fact but it was trolling apparently. The same moderator can write Anti hero has 146 remixes when it has 6 remixes as almost every big pop release...that is actually a fake news. I don't know if he auto ban himself. 

Of course any user writing the word aryan queen and Taylor Swift together should be banned for life in a couple of minutes but they are still here.

Most of the moderators which are making this possibile are Britney fans and this is so fun because if Taylor can be something more easily targetized to white america Britney Spears was literally that 5xtimes more :deadbanana2:

GOD REST MY SOUL

I MISS WHO I USED TO BE

THE TOMB WONT CLOSE

STAINED GLASS WINDOWS IN MY MIND

I REGRET YOU ALL THE TIME

I CANT LET THIS GO

I FIGHT WITH YOU IN MY SLEEP

THE WOUND WONT CLOSE

I KEEP ON WAITING FOR A SIGN

I REGRET YOU ALL THE TIIMEEEEE

:jonny6: 

the way this forum needs to cling on to something when Taylor loses because she NEVER does, so her not being nominated for an Oscar is a reason to make that shameful thread :deadbanana4:

OT: midnight rain is the best song on Midnights :gaycat2:

8 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Sister was about the cry when she lost the Pop Vocal album to Dua Lipa. The dancing when Dua was going the stage is a coping mechanism. She knew during that time she may get Daydreamed. Also, Billie and Finneas's reaction during ROTY is something genuine, I think. But I guess the grammy won't invite a huge artist to perform if they're not winning at least one award.

But I hope she wins for All Too Well. Next year she might attend.

The grammys are not the oscars too. Especially the major 3 categories have been proven, and news outlets as hitsdailydouble are making clear, the awards can be decided by a very small group of people (the secret commitee).

If Taylor Is not performing her team / label knows she's not gonna win at the 90%.

I'm not saying they know they're gonna win like vmas or something but if they attend It means they think they have big chances to win at least one big thing. 

Oscars have any secret commitee or whatever. The One with most votes win and it'smore trasparent. The grammys are like that only for the categories there are not top3.

50 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

GOD REST MY SOUL

I MISS WHO I USED TO BE

THE TOMB WONT CLOSE

STAINED GLASS WINDOWS IN MY MIND

I REGRET YOU ALL THE TIME

I CANT LET THIS GO

I FIGHT WITH YOU IN MY SLEEP

THE WOUND WONT CLOSE

I KEEP ON WAITING FOR A SIGN

I REGRET YOU ALL THE TIIMEEEEE

:jonny6: 

:wanda: lyrics that can cut glass

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

Sister was about the cry when she lost the Pop Vocal album to Dua Lipa. The dancing when Dua was going the stage is a coping mechanism. She knew during that time she may get Daydreamed. Also, Billie and Finneas's reaction during ROTY is something genuine, I think. But I guess the grammy won't invite a huge artist to perform if they're not winning at least one award.

But I hope she wins for All Too Well. Next year she might attend.

All Too Well hasn’t been in the conversation for Song Of The Year. 

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

the way this forum needs to cling on to something when Taylor loses because she NEVER does, so her not being nominated for an Oscar is a reason to make that shameful thread :deadbanana4:

OT: midnight rain is the best song on Midnights :gaycat2:

In all honesty the Swifties are too blame.

the whole “she is making connections” was simply a BS clown excuse and the clown came back to bite. Why was it so hard to admit she was pandering for a Short Film nomination? The lack of BOS nomination warranted the attacks. 

The one award I care about this year is SOTY for All Too Well. I know I'll be pissed when she loses it. 

I couldn't care less about the VMA, the EMA, the GG, the Oscars or even her other Grammy nominations, but I'd really love to see ATW10 being awarded for a songwriting award because it IS a songwriting masterpiece. Of course she'll lose though because the song was not nearly as big as the others.