Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

8 minutes ago, Squall said:

Jay Chou - Greatest Works of Art (7.2M)

thanks sis! I'm going to listen to it tonight and see if it's worth those sales. 

-------------------------------

I cannot believe they are not taking advantage of Black Friday sales...RCA dropped the ball there. Taylor specifically releases around this time of year because of the sales increase she usually gets. Let's hope they at least have more copies for Xmas & Boxing week sales.

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

thanks sis! I'm going to listen to it tonight and see if it's worth those sales. 

-------------------------------

I cannot believe they are not taking advantage of Black Friday sales...RCA dropped the ball there. Taylor specifically releases around this time of year because of the sales increase she usually gets. Let's hope they at least have more copies for Xmas & Boxing week sales.

It's still thanksgiving though, she'll probably push it tomorrow

I better be able to get a Target vinyl online for cyber Monday or else Taylor Nation will be hearing from my lawyers :giraffe: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

25 minutes ago, Literature said:

It's still thanksgiving though, she'll probably push it tomorrow

I highly doubt it sis :'( RCA isn't as ON IT as they should be. It's like they didn't learn from their previous mistakes with Red TV when it comes to demand for Taylor's physical records tbh. I get vinyls not being available but CDs? that's just incompetence on their end. 

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I better be able to get a Target vinyl online for cyber Monday or else Taylor Nation will be hearing from my lawyers :giraffe: 

Let's make it a class action lawsuit cuz I also want to sue their arses. It's literally the only version I don't own atm and it is irking me. 

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I highly doubt it sis :'( RCA isn't as ON IT as they should be. It's like they didn't learn from their previous mistakes with Red TV when it comes to demand for Taylor's physical records tbh. I get vinyls not being available but CDs? that's just incompetence on their end. 

Let's make it a class action lawsuit cuz I also want to sue their arses. It's literally the only version I don't own atm and it is irking me. 

Nawt RCA :dies: 

but same sis. I mean I don’t have Mahogany but that version never seems to be sold out. Sjfksk. So I’m confident I can get it at some point soon.

Yes you can join and we’ll make it class action. I’ll have my people contact your people :gayalipacat1:

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Speaking of the vinyl though they’ve been sitting at my moms for about a month and I hadn’t made my way there (I always use her for Mail since I trust her house to get it more than I trust my apartments) and since today was a holiday I finally went over and got all my mail and packages. I’m about to be home and finally get to check out the vinyl in person for the first time :jonny:

Ive got Moonstone Blue, Jade Green, and Blood Orange.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

I don’t think anyone was ready for this kind of commercial slayage :jonnycat:

the numbers the tour is going to do :skull:

wish the album was better still :eli: Lover outtalented!

25 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

but same sis. I mean I don’t have Mahogany but that version never seems to be sold out. Sjfksk. So I’m confident I can get it at some point soon.

Yes you can join and we’ll make it class action. I’ll have my people contact your people :gayalipacat1:

The uk site missed up and oversold with the signed cds and had to cancel and refund for some then apologize by sending free signed mahogany vinyl :dies:

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The uk site missed up and oversold with the signed cds and had to cancel and refund for some then apologize by sending free signed mahogany vinyl :dies:

:deadbanana4: I wonder why that version is least popular. Is it the cover or the pressing? 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Midnights is finally available in Argentina, another #1 is coming :clap3:

I always noticed that albums seem to debut on the Argentina Albums Chart a month or so after it does everywhere else. So the albums don’t become available until a month later? That makes so much sense. Always drove me crazy when I checked chartruns that it wasn’t synced and I couldn’t understand why :rip: 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

:deadbanana4: I wonder why that version is least popular. Is it the cover or the pressing? 

I don’t understand it. It has my favorite back cover: 

vinyl-4_backwdisc_800x.png?v=1665149513

I’ll say though, it’s probably the least fitting aesthetic out of all 4 for the album’s sound. Mustard yellow and rustic brown doesn’t really fit as well as like, the more sleek pink, blue and aqua colors of the others. Still my fave though.

9 hours ago, FunCoric said:

she needs to sit down for a while with the tvs, let midnights reach its full potential

kind of true tbh. Or at least just do the TVs and go right back into Midnights after giving the TVs like 2-3 weeks to shine.

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

MESS I just caught i've been saying RCA this whole time :deadbanana2: well isn't RCA notorious for being the worst label ever? Maybe Republic is becoming THAT bad too :eli:

kinda think this mahogany and blood moon colors dont really fit to Midnight aesthetic

even for Jade Green

I hope she saves that dark green aesthetic for her sultry psychdelic era

If I can pick color for this era, this would be a dark blue - indigo - lavender with sparkly stars

Taylor Swift Kicked Off the 'Midnights' Era With a Starry Micro Mini |  Glamour

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

free signed mahogany vinyl 

let them know I'll have one of those! 

OT: My signed CD finally came in :jonny4:it's the perfect signature too. with the blue star confetti and everything. We international fans don't get to be this excited that often :jonny4:

3 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

let them know I'll have one of those! 

OT: My signed CD finally came in :jonny4:it's the perfect signature too. with the blue star confetti and everything. We international fans don't get to be this excited that often :jonny4:

Aww im happy for you :hug: I just unboxed the 3 vinyl that delivered back in October, they were at my moms and I hadn’t had the chance to go to her place until today (bc of the holiday) and I just got home about a half hour ago. The confetti is always a nice touch but I opened the boxes like a kid on Christmas — very quickly — and all the confetti spilled out on my bed because I forgot she does that :gaycat6: 

This is the only thing I have been listening to for weeks :jonny:

I think mastermind is my favorite she’s truly sick for those lyrics (as she should be) 

I just cannot get into the 3am tracks but that makes sense because of Dessner 

Sweet Nothing has been having its moment with me lately. I just can't stop listening to it.

Also I decided I'm getting the Mahogany vinyl for my birthday since it's the better pressing idc idc! 

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Taylor: "Karma is Doja Cat, purring on my lap cuz she loves me)"

Doja: "purr purr meow meow *****" 

The Karma Remix featuring Doja will be a SLAY and a half and send the song to #1:jonny5:It will be her third #1 from the era :jonny5: 

1. Anti-Hero - 1 (6 weeks at #1)

2. Lavender Haze - 1 (1 week at #1)

3. Midnight Rain - 5

4. Karma Remix f/ Doja Cat - 1 (2 weeks at #1)

5. You're on Your Own Kid - 8

6. WCS - 16 (new peak after Grammys performance)

ICONIC SMASH ERA BIGGER EVEN THAN 1989 LOW KEY! SLAY 

:jonny5: 

Yes I agree with you!!! But maybe wcs could also peak inside the top 10 as well!!!

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Taylor: "Karma is Doja Cat, purring on my lap cuz she loves me)"

Doja: "purr purr meow meow *****" 

The Karma Remix featuring Doja will be a SLAY and a half and send the song to #1:jonny5:It will be her third #1 from the era :jonny5: 

1. Anti-Hero - 1 (6 weeks at #1)

2. Lavender Haze - 1 (1 week at #1)

3. Midnight Rain - 5

4. Karma Remix f/ Doja Cat - 1 (2 weeks at #1)

5. You're on Your Own Kid - 8

6. WCS - 16 (new peak after Grammys performance)

ICONIC SMASH ERA BIGGER EVEN THAN 1989 LOW KEY! SLAY 

:jonny5: 

it will flop into oblivion and take spot from ME! as her worst collab ever :skull:  

But honestly, thinking Midnights will have SIX singles is truly wishful thinking :ahh: 

apple

Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

the holiday chanteuse creeping up...

Edited by fridayteenage

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

apple

Taylor Swift - Anti-Hero

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

the holiday chanteuse creeping up...

This is why I prefer easter over Christmas I don't have to hear that song over and over again