• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

i never LOVED ATW because it wasn't catchy and felt very melodramatic.

i always thought Sad Beautiful Tragic and Begin Again were superior :cm:

I mean, I can understand that. I also prefer other songs on Red such as Holy Ground and TLT. But girl, you literally said you think ME!th is better, which means you’re either trolling or you have the worst taste I’ve ever seen, and I’m not even being hyperbolic :hoetenks:

wtf are the last few pages :deadvision:

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

I agree with you @smoore95GAGA

The meltdowns here are too much. We are of course getting a lead single. There's no point having a meltdown. It might come next week, it might come one week before the album, it might come with the album. Who cares when it comes. 

Agreed :clap3: 

31 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Bigger than yours for sure 

But not than mine 

• ATRL Moderator

When the lead serves Bigger Than Me.mp3 realness conflating size with politics :jamming:

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

When the lead serves Bigger Than Me.mp3 realness conflating size with politics :jamming:

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 minute ago, crazyncool said:

Omg the first Super Bowl performance I’d like to see since 2017 :jonnycat:

Probably won’t happen tho :'(

2 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

Isn’t Variety Tree’s preferred outlet machine :jonny: Omgomgomgomgomg. But wait, she has so much goodwill right now, I’m scared if she does it immediately all the people who aren’t fans will lash her online saying she’s not a good performer and create a wave of online hate :sosad: 

It's time for this gif to be back after the news

spacer.png
Edited by Catch22

26 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

A nightmare. Imagine all the Twitter drags:rip: Superbowl needs her, she doesn’t need them :rip: 

We need her to wait for Enchanted TV to become a classic so she can add it to the setlist anyway

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95248df0ee08961c76e78

The meltdowns over the latest song title reveal :deadbanana4:

I learned a long, long time ago not to judge songs off their titles. I remember when we first got the Reputation track list I absolutely hated "Getaway Car" as a title and I was adamant it was fake, turned out to be my favorite song off the record. Same with False God: I hated the title and description from those who attended the SS's, yet it's one of Lover's best tracks. 

Sometimes titles sound weird/cringey when you haven't heard the song, but when you hear it within the context of the actual song, it all makes sense. Although, I have to say, Mastermind and Vigilante Sh** both sound quite dark - reputation teas. 

Honestly I wanted her to close the TVs era with the SuperBowl, but I'm still here for it anytime

u07KjOW.gif

she’s not going to do the super bowl before all her TV’s are done but it’s still funny how fast tree shut it down :deadbanana4:

When are we expecting the tour announcement :johnald:

The Reputation Stadium Tour’s dates came out three days after the album’s release iirc, I’m expecting a similar announcement for this one