Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

Jack is more like Ed Sheeran to Taylor. It’s not gonna happen.

I had a feeling before that if ME! just smashed, Taylor and Brendon Urie probably broke up with their partners and end up together. Their chemistry is insane.

Their relationship would have been just as rotten as the song they produced :skull: 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

8 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

FoSkQaZXoAI4R53?format=jpg&name=900x900

It is, and more people should say it

the live bbc version is still one of the best things she's done 

A few months out, the only non skips in any scenario:

Lavender Haze

Midnight Rain

Pop perfection I fear.

957892978_ATRLAvi.thumb.gif.770e6f0e4a30

Olivia should've been forthright from the beginning and gave Taylor and co the writing credit since Deja vu so blatantly copied the bridge melody of cruel summer :giraffe:.

Spoiler

She's lucky Taylor did not demand writing credits for Traitor since it copied Dear John too :deadbanana4:.

Spoiler

There's an other song on her album that is very heavily inspired by Begin Again :hoetenks:, I forgot what it is though.

Spoiler

She should focus on making her sophomore sound original unlike sour which sounded like a tribute to Taylor and Paramore instead of chasing media narratives this early in her career.

Spoiler

:giraffe: 

4 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

I had a feeling before that if ME! just smashed, Taylor and Brendon Urie probably broke up with their partners and end up together. Their chemistry is insane.

This is the premise of a Taylor themed horror movie :gaycat6: 

5 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Harry's House and Renaissance seem to be the grammy winners in terms of streaming boost. Looking at Apple Music.

Not much, if anything, for Taylor

It could be related to the fact Harry and Bey projects were awarded during the ceremony (one won something called AOTY) while Midnights wasn't even nominated?. :ninja:

7 hours ago, IBeMe said:

I think they are having an affair ngl

yh i feel like he's her actual muse:bloo:

A snippet of Need from the Lover sessions has leaked and it sounds so good, I don't get why It's Nice To Have a Friend made the album and it didn't.

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

It could be related to the fact Harry and Bey projects were awarded during the ceremony (one won something called AOTY) while Midnights wasn't even nominated?. :ninja:

I said Taylor and not Midnights :celestial5:

Red TV is up a little bit, but really not much.

And still she was on TV quite a bit. Thought maybe a little boost for Midnights too.

But yeah the ratings are in the pits of course too

I know that she's supportive in nature and loves nothing more than to show how much she adores and appreciates others and also doesn't need try hard to get anything if she wants it, but... what if she was networking when she went to all these artists in order to get them on her movie's soundtrack... either that or she's planning a Ed-esque collab project. either scenario would be exciting but she needs to get the right people...

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

:clap3:

Now let's hope she can keep the title until the end of the year. 

Time to release the remaining 4 TVs.

March

June

September

December

46 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Time to release the remaining 4 TVs.

March

June

September

December

Even as a fan I couldn't deal with nearly 70 re-recorded songs, about 20 vault tracks, the already confirmed collabs and potential other collabs all in one year. :dies:

9 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

the live bbc version is still one of the best things she's done 

i loooove the way she changes choruses :heart2: how can people hate this song, one of the best lover songs, it should've been a single.

6 hours ago, Klein said:

The three of them together is a mood. 

FoVHEy-aEAEyT9w?format=jpg&name=900x900

finally (!!) some pics of them together, they looks so fine :flame: 

3 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

A snippet of Need from the Lover sessions has leaked and it sounds so good, I don't get why It's Nice To Have a Friend made the album and it didn't.

y'all need to stop slandering release-worthy songs :giraffe:  the chicks collab, meth!, the meth, onion rings, DEATH.. these shouldn't've made. friend is cute.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

:clap3:

Now let's hope she can keep the title until the end of the year. 

We'll need the Tour boost to be noticeable during the whole summer and also Speak Now TV. And pray for the competition (BB and Weeknd) to keep a low profile this year. It won't be easy but she is the frontrunner.

16 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

The movies some people are making in their minds here about Olivia :bird:

It’s reality hon :gaycat6: 

6 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

where is Speak Now TV 

In the vinyl factory getting pressed right now

4 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

38 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

y'all need to stop slandering release-worthy songs :giraffe:  the chicks collab, meth!, the meth, onion rings, DEATH.. these shouldn't've made. friend is cute.

Mte. Of all the songs on Loser to drag (and there’s MANY) inthaf is NOT the one. She’s a cute, fun, experimental bop. 

(but DBATC is also a career highlight so we don’t want slander of her in here either :bam:)

29 minutes ago, liam13 said:

It’s reality hon :gaycat6: 

I'm talking about the fact she's going to make a Song about Taylor called "Heroes had fallen" or whatever :bird: