Let's Spoon 15 // WINNER: Element

shelven

Dx20ish.png

Welcome to the FIFTEENTH season of one of ATRL's biggest games -- Let's Spoon!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

tfeDg0h.png

This tournament is ATRL's adaptation of musical chairs! The game is based on the iconic card game Spoons. Here's a quick TLDR summary of how it works:

- Each day, there is a LIVE challenge (first one on Thursday, September 1st).

- The first person to complete the challenge wins the first "spoon", which I announce in the thread.

- After I announce the first spoon, everyone else in the game has to post the word "spoon" in the thread to stay in the game.

- It's basically like musical chairs. There is one less spoon than number of players each round - so the last person left who doesn't post "spoon" will be eliminated.

- This same process repeats each round.

This game will require a daily check-in that takes less than a minute! Later on, the spoons go quicker, so activity would need to increase as the game goes on. This season, we will have rotating times; each day, the challenge will be at a different, pre-announced time.

Due to ATRL's ongoing server issues and following the success of last season, an alternative platform will be used for the live rounds. This thread will continue to be the main hub for game-related announcements and discussion. You will receive more detail on this after signing up.

Longer summary here:

The overall concept is simple. You will compete in various challenges, and the first person to complete the challenge will be guaranteed a spot in the next round. After this person wins the challenge, the first spoon will be posted in the thread.

Once you see the "First Spoon" in the thread, all of the other players must post the word "spoon" in the thread. Pictures or other creative representations of the word "spoon" are acceptable, as well. Posting your spoon now becomes the only way to save yourself and advance to the next round. Similar to musical chairs, there will be one less "spoon" than there are players in the round, and the last player remaining without a "spoon" will be eliminated. If more than one player does not post "spoon" before the next challenge, all of them will be eliminated, or there will be a vote from the contestant who won the challenge.

The challenges will be LIVE. Remember, you want to be the first person to complete the challenge. You will also want to be aware of what is happening in the thread during the challenge period, because it could become a "spoon" war very quickly. Players who are a little slower/in a bad time zone will have until the next challenge (24 hours later) to post in the thread. However, there is a high possibility that all the spoons will be taken within an hour or two of the challenge being posted, especially after the first few rounds.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

cdIhCRx.png

1. Below is the policy regarding this game and bans from ATRL. Please try not to get banned tysm:

- If a competitor is banned between rounds, the next round will be a regular round, with the same number of eliminations as it was previously planned to have.
- If the competitor believes that he/she will win an appeal, he/she has until one hour before the scheduled challenge time to get the ban reversed. Otherwise, he/she will remain eliminated.
- If multiple competitors are banned between rounds, the next round is to have one fewer elimination than it was planned to have for every competitor that is banned after the first one.
- If this results in a non-elimination round, the round will either be held with an advantage for the winner, or it will be canceled and the regular schedule will resume the next day.
- The banning of a contestant in one group does not affect the planned round/elimination from the other group.

Example 1: alexanderao is banned in between Round 9 and Round 10. Round 10 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. It will still be a double elimination round. 

Example 2: shelven and Legend E are banned between Round 6 and Round 7. Round 7 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will be a single elimination round.

Example 3: GotSkill and Marvin are banned between Round 14 and Round 15. Round 15 was originally planned to be a single elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (shelven's choice).

Example 4: Due to Halloween, Witch_Privilege, gagacasanova, and Vapour are all banned between Round 8 and Round 9. Round 9 was originally planned to be a double elimination round. Now, it will either be a non-elimination round with an advantage for the winner or moved back to the next day (shelven's choice).

2. If a challenge is not posted within 10 minutes of the scheduled time, shelven has likely had an issue arise that requires him to be away from ATRL. Please remain in the thread for these 10 minutes for the challenge post. If the challenge is not posted within 10 minutes, shelven will make an announcement regarding the postponement and rescheduling of the challenge.

3. Contestants are not allowed to post fake first spoons in order to create paranoia and confusion. If a contestant purposefully trolls like this, they will receive a warning and disadvantage the first time, and will be removed from the game the second time.

4. If any issues regarding the procedure of the game arise, contestants are to deal with them directly with shelven, recognizing the ATRL moderators' previously set standard that the host of a game has ultimate authority regarding the progress of said autonomous game. We will work towards a solution and compromise for such issues without unnecessary outside intervention.

MYaTPUz.png

Season 1 ○ Winner: dimitrius

Season 2 ○ Winner: Sebas

Season 3 ○ Winner: Staryu

Season 4 ○ Winner: Remmy

Season 5 ○ Winner: alexanderao

Season 6 ○ Winner: Legend E

Season 7 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 8 ○ Winner: shelven 

Season 9 ○ Winner: Psycho 

Season 10 ○ Winner: shelven

Season 11 ○ Winner: rl231

Season 12 ○ Winner: Sanguine

Season 13 ○ Winner: Hikari

Season 14 ○ Winner: minho

Mini Season ○ Winner: Sam

Mini Season 2 ○ Winner: Legend E

vWnHDfg.png

This season, competing outside forces have disrupted the normal stability and security of Let's Spoon...

While preparing to launch this season, Element's computer was subjected to a targeted hack by an anonymous entity which goes only by the name "Forces Organizing the Redistribution of Karma" (F.O.R.K.). This entity, frustrated and impatient with Element's years of unchecked power and control over Let's Spoon players, took hold of his Let's Spoon admin planning account and blocked his IP address from being able to create a new Let's Spoon thread. Therefore, for the first time ever, Element will be playing Let's Spoon as a contestant instead of hosting.  

But that's not where the disruption ends. Another entity with its own technological expertise has emerged to try to counter F.O.R.K. and restore Let's Spoon to its normal state. This mysterious entity will be assisting this season's players in the hopes of weakening F.O.R.K., but they will have to be discreet about how they offer their help. More information on this will be revealed in the coming days...

NZtxGf5.png

Sign-ups will close at 12 NOON EDT on Thursday, September 1, 2022. That is 5 days from now.

The first round is scheduled for 9 PM EDT on Thursday, September 1, 2022.

There are NO restrictions on who can sign up this season! All previous winners may participate.

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

1. Element

(continue)

I am looking forward to what is sure to be a unique and exciting season!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

THE CAST

1. Element

2. Julia Fox

3. Overprotected

4. dussymob

5. Touch It

6. Dessy

7. Marvin

8. D e v o n

9. Legend E

10. Future Lover

11. jqnetto

12. luckystrike

13. brycehooha

14. Armani?

15. Gateau

16. Luckitty

17. Seffers

18. touya

19. DAP

20. Wondy

21. Allday (Sempiternal) 

22. kittenish

23. Rotunda

24. Better Mistakes

25. Sebas

26. Fifteen

27. Desire

28. Rence

29. wish

30. Remmy

31. Harmonizer

32. Psycho

33. dweebz

34. Witch Privilege

35. Not Like The Movies

36. Selena_Lavigne

37. PinkBox

38. Post Malone

Click here for this season's results spreadsheet

2. Julia Fox 

THE MUSE IS BACK AND NOW COMING FOR TOP 10

This twisttttttttttt :jonny: the eat!

Unfortunately I'll be moving in mid-September so it'll make things too difficult for me :'( But I'll be watching for sure, even though I'm not involved kii

7 minutes ago, shelven said:

While preparing to launch this season, Element's computer was subjected to a targeted hack by an anonymous entity which goes only by the name "Forces Organizing the Redistribution of Karma" (F.O.R.K.). This entity, frustrated and impatient with Element's years of unchecked power and control over Let's Spoon players, took hold of his Let's Spoon admin planning account and blocked his IP address from being able to create a new Let's Spoon thread. Therefore, for the first time ever, Element will be playing Let's Spoon as a contestant instead of hosting.  

Let's Fork's power :jonny:

I'll sign up but with my game shortly coming I doubt I'll perform well. 

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

1. Element

2. Julia Fox

3. Overprotected

4. dussymob

5. Touch It

(continue)

Stream the “you used a fork once/it turns out forks are ******* everywhere” songstress 

6 minutes ago, Staryu said:

Rooting for Element :celestial:

thank you! LOL I can't wait to get a taste of my own medicine x

Element playing oh wow :jonny:

I was gonna just watch this season but this has made me change my mind. Sign me up! :gaycat4:

Just now, Marvin said:

I was gonna just watch this season but this has made me change my mind. Sign me up! :gaycat4:

We love to see it!!

1. Element

2. Julia Fox

3. Overprotected

4. dussymob

5. Touch It

6. Dessy

7. Marvin

(continue)

I am expecting to serve Season 9 floppage as I will be quite busy, but nonetheless, sign me up :jonny6:

On 8/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, Legend E said:

HOSTED BY WHO?? :jonnycat: 18i

This better be a sign up after the years of you being against the winners' ban, sis!!!

1 minute ago, shelven said:

This better be a sign up after the years of you being against the winners' ban, sis!!!

It is :jonny3:

1. Element

2. Julia Fox

3. Overprotected

4. dussymob

5. Touch It

6. Dessy

7. Marvin

8. D e v o n

9. Legend E

10. Future Lover

(continue)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.