• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlamSlam

• tiagol88

• wanderlust

• suburbannature

Honestly, and I mean this is in the nicest way, wait until she’s just a bit older where she’s not actively a performer/releasing music. 

By then hopefully she’ll stop being a control freak and just let people tell her story. Knowing Madonna, she’s probably putting in all these intricacies that no one’s cares about and rewriting her history to look the best as possible. 

For now

This biopic will come eventually,  that's a MUST

THE QUESTION is when

Saved her legacy honestly. 

25 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Good. She was TOO involved. 

This 

She seen how Elvis did mediocre numbers while Whitney bombed and went to focus on touring again instead. Smart!

This is honestly for the best. It probably would have flopped or been critical panned. And I’m a big Madonna fan. But it’s true. I’d take the tour and a new album over that anyday 

a true movie showcasing her entire career would last longer than The Ten Commandments!!  This is good for now.

I can’t believe sky Ferreira scrapped her sophomore album to go to the casting call :jonnycat: 

not Madonna being her own worst enemy

:ahh: this news dropping the day gaga gets her 4th oscar nomination. doomsday for madonna fans. :jonny:

i expected this to happen much sooner, tbh. the studio who greenlit this must've realized this would do nothing.

After the ruthless bootcamp she put them through :rip:

JustLikeHoney

Well she is doing a tour now, no time to prepare to shoot a movie. 

The way certain fan base has no sense of context. 

Imagine a musician that puts her fans before her movies. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

47 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:ahh: this news dropping the day gaga gets her 4th oscar nomination. doomsday for madonna fans. :jonny:

Madonna fans are happy about this news since this means the rumored stadium dates for 2024 are likely to happen which would make this tour more successful than any tour Gaga has ever done.

I really don’t think Madonna is thinking about her. 

9 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Well she is doing a tour now, no time to prepare to shoot a movie. 

The way certain fan base has no sense of context. 

Imagine a musician that puts her fans before her movies. 

Exactly. Imagine stanning a popstar that puts movies before music and trashing a dedicated popstar like this :rip:

This was about to be the most recognized film in Razzie history, so this is most likely for the best :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It will definitely happen eventually, biopic movies like this usually have years of delays and false starts anyway

Yeah, Bohemian Rhapsody took like 15 years to happen and god knows how many scripts, lmao.

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

i expected this to happen much sooner, tbh. the studio who greenlit this must've realized this would do nothing.

Not when Madonna fans have been lashing this vanity project from day one, and are celebrating harder than anyone else :ahh: You tried!

Low key wanted this, but NOT with Madonna herself directing. So... Maybe it's for the best? If the script was good, hopefully it'll be saved for a different time when the film can be properly made.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.