• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• James_Dean

• Reflektor_Creep

• TrueBlood

that cover looks like it's from Jake Gyllenhaal's Enemy movie or am I tripping? 

That movie obviously left me scarred if I recognized it instantly :deadbanana2:

omg the titles are slaying me :jonny5: finally these hot kings return!

i hope there is disco influence in it because that discoball on their stage, or did it only hit the mirroroball on the title

can't ******* wait

I hope the album is more like Suck It and See (my favourite) and less like TBHC

The titles sound promising, can't wait to see them live in november :jonny5:

They sang "I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am" yesterday night, it sounded closer to TBH+C than anything else in their discography.

25 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

They sang "I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am" yesterday night, it sounded closer to TBH+C than anything else in their discography.

Yeah, here's a video

yasss kings

• 1 month later...

Arctic Monkeys played 4 songs from the upcoming album: the smoky “Body Paint,” “There’d Better Be a Mirrorball,” wah-pedaled “I Ain’t Quite Where I Think I Am” and slow burner “Mr. Schwartz.”  The new cuts are romantic and mysterious, at times even spooky.
“If you’re thinking of me / I’m probably thinking of you,” Turner warbled on “Body Paint,” before floating into a spacey guitar breakdown. Mandated Yondr pouches meant phones and videotaping were not allowed at the show (though it was professionally filmed).

Arctic Monkeys are performing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on September 29(Thursday).

44 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:
Arctic Monkeys are performing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on September 29(Thursday).

:heart: