Kim's Paris robber: "Since she was throwing money away, I was there to collect it"

favorite crime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• scenekiller

• ZORBIT

• Phaunzie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT why is this hilar??? :bibliahh:

I mean theft is theft and tying someone up is literally insane so lock him up but… at least he has a good sense of humour (assuming he isn’t just serving delulu :isudumblmao:)

Edited by youreyesgocold

i had to read the title like 5 times before i understood it and along the way i somehow thought this had something to do with Kim Petras, Paris Hilton, maybe even Emma Watson’s character from the Bling Ring :skull: 

I hate to admit it but that's an iconic thing to say :skull:

If you watch the entire VICE interview, he & other robbers made several points:clap3:

#EatTheRich indeed

the rest of it is even more interesting.

"I saw one of her shows where she threw her diamond in the pool, in that episode of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,'" he said. "I thought: 'She's got a lot of money. This lady doesn't care at all.'"

He added: "Since she was throwing money away, I was there to collect it and that was that. Guilty? No, I don't care. I don't care."

MadonnasBoyfriend

Hell care when he gets bored and forgotten in a prison cell the rest of his life. It's all hell think about to. Enjoy your prison cell loser/monster. Don't think Kim is gonna free you anytime soon since she can do that :wave:. And people celebrating and saying this is iconic... That's bad karma good luck to you :wave:

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

They can do whatever they want with their money. Why do yall still hate the Kardashians? It's not 2011 anymore.

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Hell care when he gets bored and forgotten in a prison cell the rest of his life. It's all hell think about to. Enjoy your prison cell loser/monster. Don't think Kim is gonna free you anytime soon since she can do that :wave:

He stole $10M from her and still got out of jail, plus it isn't his first time

entitled ghetto brat vs entitled rich brat :rip: and there's nothing the GP would be benefited from either way :rip: 

A Robin Hood for the TikTok era  :clap3:

Edited by liquiddiamonds

It’s funny they’re rich but Khloe and Kim selling their birkins for 300K on their website :rip:  And that time Kylie’s friend got into an accident and she made a go fund me page for them :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.