Taylor Swift wanted to be cast in Twilight NM. She was denied.

Genius1111

"Not she was denied" as the tweet :rip:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• liquiddiamonds

• Headlock

• LosingHimWasBlue

Top Posters In This Topic

All the OTHs scrambling here :dies:

1 hour ago, Beyonceist said:

Fixed.

It's not like she would have to act, it was supposed to be just a cameo.

Everything for a "shade" tho :isudumblmao:

2 hours ago, Zaram said:

Imagine being so bad in acting that even Twilight is declining you :redface:

31 minutes ago, Headlock said:

She was declined because she would pull focus from the main characters, you tried :deadbanana4:

Reading is fundamental :lmao:

OTHs are really tried. :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, 4Real said:

It's not like she would have to act, it was supposed to be just a cameo.

Everything for a "shade" tho :isudumblmao:

Yeah, she would definitely not have to act, we can tell from her "acting" in her music videos :ahh:

3 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Reading is fundamental :lmao:

OTHs are really tried. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, emailmyhearts said:

the director literally said he declined her because her cameo would be the main focus of the movie.

Yes, I'm sure the director would openly say that they declined Taylor because she has zero acting talent :rip:

He would have Taylor and her cult the next day infront of his house.

She was a nobody during that time outside America. So why would she take any spotlight, when 80% of the watchers wouldn't know her? Because her acting is even worse than Kristen Stewards? :redface:

The rats running in here

and calling her an actress

good thing that she’s not, and only does these cameos for fun and not take main roles and embarrass herself...

29 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Yes, I'm sure the director would openly say that they declined Taylor because she has zero acting talent :rip:

He would have Taylor and her cult the next day infront of his house.

She was a nobody during that time outside America. So why would she take any spotlight, when 80% of the watchers wouldn't know her? Because her acting is even worse than Kristen Stewards? :redface:

You immediately pivoting to made up theories when you were proven wrong :deadbanana4:

34 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

Yeah, she would definitely not have to act, we can tell from her "acting" in her music videos :ahh:

Nobody calls Taylor a great actress, but the nerve of a Razzie nominated stan to say this :toofunny2:

:ahh: more proof she wants success in the movie industry but can't get it.

not everyone is multi talented. stick to what you know, sis.

I don't get the excuse that she was gonna be the main focus of the movie because 1. it was cameo and 2. she wasn't as big as or known when they were making the movie...

3 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

I remember her having a huge crush on Robert Pattinson. She would’ve been in a different place right now if she and rob dated.

It’d make perfect sense :jonny5:

What type of delusion that Taylor Swift wasn’t known in 2009? Fearless was BIG. She was as famous as the Disney girls worldwide because of You Belong With Me and Love Story. These two smashes were big exactly with Twilight’s main audience :ace:  I dont buy the theory that Taylor became ww only with Red; she just took it to another level then

3 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Thanks God, She dodged a bullet from one of worst movie ever. 

It's a cult classic now with huge following. So I don't think so. 

5 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Thanks God, She dodged a bullet from one of worst movie ever. 

I mean sis.. At least it was successful and iconic. 

Cats however.. 

OT: maybe in the reboot Tay. 

Jesus.

The way y'all invested into this

As if there's a requirement for female pop stars to be good actresses.

Atrl really doesn’t read, huh? :skull: She wanted a cameo, not a leading role. The director turned her down because he felt she would’ve been too much of a distraction, given how massive Fearless was at the time. 

OT: The director made the right decision, thank goodness. :rip: I’m not even sure how a Taylor cameo would’ve fit into that film. 

It's surprising how hard she's found it to transition to acting. She also auditioned for Les Mis. Considering she is gorgeous, was in her 20s at the time, super famous, the American ideal of beauty, we can only reach the conclusion she just wasn't very good. Even Nicki was able to get a more high profile role in the film than her at the time. Maybe she's improved by now hence the 'Amsterdam' casting.

11 hours ago, Oxy said:

She fits that franchise, Taylor and Twilight are basically 2009 white girl starter pack. 

Yeah I'm pretty sure something like 95% of American teenage white girls both had "Love Story" on their iPods and/or saw Twilight in theatres. It was a very teen-heavy era.

8 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

What type of delusion that Taylor Swift wasn’t known in 2009? Fearless was BIG. She was as famous as the Disney girls worldwide because of You Belong With Me and Love Story. These two smashes were big exactly with Twilight’s main audience :ace:  I dont buy the theory that Taylor became ww only with Red; she just took it to another level then

She became more known WW thanks to the VMA Kanye drama. Before that she was more niche. But that was headline entertainment news around the world. Even she agrees, she approved that part of the "Famous" verse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.