Taylor Swift wanted to be cast in Twilight NM. She was denied.

Genius1111

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• liquiddiamonds

• Headlock

• LosingHimWasBlue

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks God, She dodged a bullet from one of worst movie ever. 

Edited by LosingHimWasBlue

I remember her having a huge crush on Robert Pattinson. She would’ve been in a different place right now if she and rob dated.

11 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Thanks God, She dodged a bullet from one of worst movie ever. 

I don't know, between that and Cats I would have rather seen her in Twilight :rip:

It was literally for a 5 second cameo, and the director now says he regrets turning her down :rip:

Good. I wish more directors turned down meaningless stunt castings, we probably wouldn't have gotten that Ed Sheeran nonsense in GoT and David Beckham in that awful medieval movie.

Though, Taylor's career was like 3 years old at that point and she probably didn't have as much clout yet. If the movie was coming out this year and she'd asked, she'd most likely have gotten it :clown:

Edited by Khal

It makes sense she would be into that stuff. btw Safe and Sound always gave Twilight soundtrack energy rather than Hunger Games

she has TERRIBLE taste in movies. She really enjoys the romantic teenage drama genre :rip: It's hilarious because her music taste is amazing.

Obviously she was young back then but still...even her more recent film choices are a mess and I get the vibe she still watches teen romance films on netflix lol

Edited by IBeMe

This was probably pre-Kanye/Vma event

She wasn’t very known or famous before that.

She was smashing with fearless but she didn’t have clout or was a household name yet.

It was a loss for them because when the movie came out she was a huge celeb already and had a lot of sympathy. 

Twilight and Taylor also share basically the same white girl millennial fanbase too.

Edited by Trent W

54 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Thanks God, they dodged a bullet from one of worst actresses ever. 

Fixed.

11 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

Fixed.

But She didn’t get Nomination from Razzie Award. Unlike…. You know :coffee:

41 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Imagine being so bad in acting that even Twilight is declining you :redface:

the director literally said he declined her because her cameo would be the main focus of the movie.

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

Imagine being so bad in acting that even Twilight is declining you :redface:

She was declined because she would pull focus from the main characters, you tried :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.